BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Did Anyone Besides Myself Take Carolia And 9/2?

That was the odds for them to win the Superbowl when they were down to 8 teams. I told everyone on here to jump on this. Those that did are now in for a real nice middle because some shop will list Denver at +200, meaning that you will be able to hit a nice middle. You can also opt to take Denver and the line (5 at many Vegas shops) and hedge. The option are endless, but one thing is guaranteed. you come out a winner, which is ore than 85% of the others in here will do.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Barry Marton, you have no idea how much anyone on here wins or loses. You sure are a grumpy old man. You must lose a ton gambling, it would explain why you are always so bitter and constantly trying to talk down complete strangers on the internet.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'm in the opposite situation. I got Denver at +630 before the wild card round started. Slightly better payout than your Carolina bet, but definitely less opportunity for a middle.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    That was the odds for them to win the Superbowl when they were down to 8 teams. I told everyone on here to jump on this. Those that did are now in for a real nice middle because some shop will list Denver at +200, meaning that you will be able to hit a nice middle. You can also opt to take Denver and the line (5 at many Vegas shops) and hedge. The option are endless, but one thing is guaranteed. you come out a winner, which is ore than 85% of the others in here will do.
    If you're holding a Carolina to win Super Bowl ticket at +450 and bet Denver at +200, there is no middle to be had, you dumbass. You'll hit one or the other (and profit), but you can't hit both. Damn, you're stupid.
    Points Awarded:

gambler705 gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.