tractortrailer
    tractortrailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Huffington Post Calls Broncos Super Bowl Back in September

Holy shit. Guess the huffington post writers know what they are doing. Read an article back in September predicting the Broncos to go to the super bowl and now it's a reality. Article here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_8166112.html

tractortrailer

Big futures bet is going to pay off with the hedge now Anybody else here heard or bet this legend guys picks?

DivineVictory
    DivineVictory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

It's fixed man the Media always know who's going to win so they make you bet on the favorite. Prime example that Pats vs Broncos game too obvious

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

1 lukewarm chalk pick that isn't even correct yet is nothing. Let me know when he goes 60% ATS on 100+ picks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'm sure you could find other articles from the same week about how the Pats/Seahawks/Cardinals/Packers/Steelers/Bengals/even the Jaguars are going to do the same thing. Nothing to see here.

tractortrailer

Sports Bettor in the Media

I would totally agree with you but all of the articles and an actual check with his name on it cashed for $200,000 + the public call of picking the Broncos to win the Super Bowl. Not really a coincidence. Looks like we have another Billy Walters on our hands here: http://www.anteupmagazine.com/featur...-jon-price.htm Over/Under on when 60 Minutes will feature Jon Price?