Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Denver will win... The superbowl

Then +3 today, enjoy the money . Cheers my friends!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Curious this just a public fade or anti Pats pick? Not saying at the least they cannot get there and aside from Manning being a non factor and in truth probably a liability with a all around suspect offense that does not produce much outside of fg's. I realize defense is great but certainly not all time great will it be enough? Yeah sure Pitt scored under 20 last week but that was on converting about 15% of their 3rd downs which is horrendous. Denver still gave up about 8.5 per completion, 65% completion rate to Ben and Pitt were in Denver territory multiple times with 0 on scoreboard to show. And that was with out best playmaker for Burgh , gimpy Big Ben, and we won't even mention no threat of a run gm since Pats don't have one either currently. And if Denver gets down say 2 scores tomorrow whats the answer??

Winning tomorrow seems wishful at best but 3 in row including last week's lucky win? Not arguing just interested in someone who has informative discussion. All I've seen all week are past stats on Brady in Denver and the "Hochuli" effect which I kind of buy somewhat. I have several friends who live and die Donko ball and been fans for decades. I've actually heard them before comment on Hochuli and love when he zebras their games favoring their side according to them.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

For me the difference is Qb's mainly in both games. I will take a healthy Brady over Manning ANY year let alone these days where Peyton is just a nametag with little results. Sure Denver has better personnel overall on defense but Pats always rise up in that dept for these games it's Beli's specialty. So I make the defensive battle bout even honestly with obvious QB edge going Pats way.

Same with Carolina right now Newton in his zone and healthy. While Palmer who has a history of playoff failure and got straight out lucky last week despite fact he looked like shit and had least couple picks dropped and gimp finger on throwing hand. Again defenses bout even there but obvious home field and QB edge to Carolina just my thoughts.

Celtics08

Bang Bang!

Celtics08

I told you, enjoy the money!