Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Whole World On Pats......It's Only Tuesday

Hmmmm.......I Wonder

BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

hmm i wonder
    tx futbol24 from offshorebettor. aka sybal.

Jowframs

Hi Memphis.,Real DC,Xeno,BeeFree,Etc

BeeFree

E X P O S E D. JowJow is infamous basher futbol24 on offshorebettor. oh what a tangled web you weave

BeeFree

i just messaged reno. you have been caught in your web of lies. shame shame shame

Jowframs

LOL....Memphy
    I would say you are the biggest basher and troll of the net
    Kettle Black?
    Just Read all your Garbage here At SBR

BeeFree

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    LOL....Memphy
    Kettle Black?

jowframs = futbol24 all time basher in offshorebettor.com history. E X P O S E D

BeeFree

more to come. ip addy's match. 13 posts exactly the same. this schizophrenic behavior is certifiable. matching you with other aliases on rx and covers. how many names do you have jow i mean futbol ????

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

serious question, is there a chance that all of the people listed here, including both guys in this thread and i would assume several more, are all just one schizo nutjob guy? i'm starting to think it's a real possibility and, if true, the greatest netflix documentary ever

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Who cares about any of this?
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave POOLSIDE 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I almost never bet with the team thats taking all of the action but its hard to justify taking Denver. I dont see denver getting enough stops on D to be comfortable. If you look at most of their games, they were able to dictate the pace of the game with their defense. What happens if NE gets first downs and or pts all game? Very similar to last weeks pats game. KC wanted to play slow, grind it out, and win an ugly game. Sounds good, right? Well they fell behind two scores and they were fakked

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    I almost never bet with the team thats taking all of the action but its hard to justify taking Denver. I dont see denver getting enough stops on D to be comfortable. If you look at most of their games, they were able to dictate the pace of the game with their defense. What happens if NE gets first downs and or pts all game? Very similar to last weeks pats game. KC wanted to play slow, grind it out, and win an ugly game. Sounds good, right? Well they fell behind two scores and they were fakked
    I can't make a case for NE being -3 in Denver in the AFC Championship game with Denver having no significant injuries. I'm already on Denver ML

Jowframs

Denver should be favored.....But Vegas are not Dummies
    Come Sunday every dick and Harry will be betting Tom Brady

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by BeeFree View Post
    Whole World On Pats......It's Only Tuesday

http://offshorebettor.com/h/view/67431

sbr' own jowframs also posts as infamous basher futbol24 at offshorebettor.com also ip addy matches stevieray on rxforum also checking ip against 3 others on rx and 5 on covers. this schizophrenic cuckoo bird is sick a real sybal. caught in the act posting exact posts on all forums. what kind of sicko does this?
    Nobody cares. No one. Can you guys take this orgy to pm and keep it off the boards. So Jowframs has profiles on other gambling sites and you have nothing better to do than supposedly match up the ip addresses. Cool, thanks for the detective work. Besides, if you've got that much free time on your hands you should probably stop wasting it by figuring out which posters are registered to which forums and start spending it by learning how to spell and correctly structure sentences in English. Once you get the hang of that, you can move on to learning other important things like which topics are insanely boring to discuss in a social setting.

Jowframs

Poolside
    Hes a Troll from down under
    The Boardwalk

POOLSIDE

Poolside
    Hes a Troll from down under
    The Boardwalk
    So stop giving him the time of day. It takes two to tango and you two are definitely tangoing. Ignore, for everyone with a brain's sake.

Jowframs

Read the posts
    Hes on IGNORE

POOLSIDE

LOL....Memphy
    Kettle Black?

This is not what ignoring looks like

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post

This is not what ignoring looks like
    Look at all my threads
    Being doged by a guy that adds nothing to the board but crap
    Ive tried to IGNORE.....I'll keep trying

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Who cares about any of this?
    Exactly

POOLSIDE

Report him. Block him so you can't even see what he says. The guy is a waste of a human. Posts about how much he making by fading some dudes that no one here knows. He's always made a ton by fading them after the fact. Never posts any plays before the games. Talks about how much crack he smokes and how much crack his retarded nephew or whoever smokes too. If he's trying to be funny, he's failed. If he's actually living that life, he's managed to fail even worse than just being a troll.

I've seen him in your threads. He sucks. The crackalacka schtick was funny for a few days, now the whole persona is tired. If we all just ignore it, hopefully it'll go away. This is one of those fires we don't want to add any fuel to ever. Not sure if the mods will just ban this guy or not, but you nailed it when you said he adds nothing to the board but crap.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Denver should be favored.....But Vegas are not Dummies
    Come Sunday every dick and Harry will be betting Tom Brady
    Exactly

BeeFree

[QUOTE=POOLSIDE;25190105]Nobody cares. No one. Can you guys take this orgy to pm and keep it off the boards. So Jowframs has profiles on other gambling sites and you have nothing better to do than supposedly match up the ip addresses. Cool, thanks for the detective work. Besides, if you've got that much free time on your hands you should probably stop wasting it by figuring out which posters are registered to which forums and start spending it by learning how to spell and correctly structure sentences in English. Once you get the hang of that, you can move on to learning other important things like which topics are insanely boring to discuss in a

the internet needs to be rid in the sports forums of cancerous bashers like jowfram aka futbol24 aka multiple alias trollers and schizophrenic sybals

Jowframs

Report him. Block him so you can't even see what he says. The guy is a waste of a human. Posts about how much he making by fading some dudes that no one here knows. He's always made a ton by fading them after the fact. Never posts any plays before the games. Talks about how much crack he smokes and how much crack his retarded nephew or whoever smokes too. If he's trying to be funny, he's failed. If he's actually living that life, he's managed to fail even worse than just being a troll.

I've seen him in your threads. He sucks. The crackalacka schtick was funny for a few days, now the whole persona is tired. If we all just ignore it, hopefully it'll go away. This is one of those fires we don't want to add any fuel to ever. Not sure if the mods will just ban this guy or not, but you nailed it when you said he adds nothing to the board but crap.
    Thanx Poolside
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

SherwoodBLount
    SherwoodBLount's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    serious question, is there a chance that all of the people listed here, including both guys in this thread and i would assume several more, are all just one schizo nutjob guy? i'm starting to think it's a real possibility and, if true, the greatest netflix documentary ever
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm it is politics season…but we are here for only posting plays, we can wonder the unlimited conspiracies, however as they say in the x files the truth is out there
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Levon Hagey