Captain 25
    Captain 25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1560

Does Pittsburgh have a shot today?

Can the Steelers pull it off without Brown today? Peyton hasn't played in weeks. Prior to his injury he looked awful. Steeler D might give him fits today. Denver's D will definitely show up but eventually Big Ben will find a way to shred that D. I definitely like the 9 pts and one of these home teams will loose this wknd.

Thoughts?

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

They can pull it off. Mannings 9 one and done in playoffs proves so.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

My thoughts are..... Manning is rested. Ben is hurt. At Mile High. These 2 teams met a month ago in Pittsburgh with Brock at QB. Broncos were up 27-13 at the half. Didn't score the second half?!!? and lost 34-27. Now Broncos are healthy and Pittsburgh is not. I expect a 27-13 Bronco win.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Would not lay 7 here but think Denver wins that defense just too good. Last gm was all about Brown who torched secondary 2h. No doubt there best wideout and sorely missed today. Speaking of sore I don't have tremendous faith in Ben's shoulder being well so pushing ball downfield most likely be an issue. Either Wheaton or Martavius gonna have to step the fukk up with a few big plays but expect plenty of looks Miller's way.

Both qb's too much issue for me nobody knows what they will get from either. If typical bad Peyton shows up and throws a few picks Pitt could steal this but they must win turnover battle and have a somewhat effective run gm at least. Think both games today better action betting live especially this one.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by Captain 25 View Post
    Can the Steelers pull it off without Brown today? Peyton hasn't played in weeks. Prior to his injury he looked awful. Steeler D might give him fits today. Denver's D will definitely show up but eventually Big Ben will find a way to shred that D. I definitely like the 9 pts and one of these home teams will loose this wknd.

Thoughts?
    Mist retarded opening thread statement. Peyton has played the last game, came in and dominated. Now hes rested at home. Steelers hurt simple as that. Gby pitt. Delete this thread lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Peyton did not dominate Mikey you fukkin idiot lol. Ground game went wild and Peyton merely "gm managed" well. Go away troll you don't know shit from shineola!

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Big Ben won't last through the game. He had a partially separated shoulder last week, was unable to practice all week. He takes too many hits the ways it is and the D-line will get to him. Denver will also be bringing LB's on blitz's to keep hitting him. He can't put any force on his throws, and that's a bad problem to have against the NFL's #1 pass defense. I think this is gonna be a beatdown. 27-3 or 27-10