fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Fouts

I hope this guy isn't doing the super bowl. He's awful. Wants a penalty on every play. I'm not a fan of his partner Ian Eagle either. I'm about to mute the game and put music on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pboozer57

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Guy is a total moron.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

There are much worse than them, but they are overrated for sure. Media loves them, not sure why.

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    There are much worse than them, but they are overrated for sure. Media loves them, not sure why.
    I mean Phil Simms is with them. But when Fouts is saying that the game is over when KC doesn't get the 4th down conversion (which they didn't) with 6 minutes left in the game and they have all 3 timeouts...WTF. Has he seen any NFL games this season. That shit ain't over until they are walking off the field shaking hands. Anyone else notice this?

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    I mean Phil Simms is with them. But when Fouts is saying that the game is over when KC doesn't get the 4th down conversion (which they didn't) with 6 minutes left in the game and they have all 3 timeouts...WTF. Has he seen any NFL games this season. That shit ain't over until they are walking off the field shaking hands. Anyone else notice this?
    Fouts is clueless... He's CBS' version of Matt Millen. My brain cells evaporate when words come out of his mouth. I suppose that Simms/Nantz will be doing the Super Bowl?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Not to mention always calling for penalties. I swear he was against the Patriots, almost like he HAD MONEY on the game???? I guess it would not be illegal, being an announcer, but come on, call a fair game. Guy sucked yesterday.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

By the way, I hate Phil Simms as well. LOL.

Demoman 513
    Demoman 513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5398

Totally agree with you fec