Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The Patriots will destroy the Chiefs this weekend.

The Chiefs are one of the best defenses we've seen in the last 2-3 years. Not seattle's defense, but they are really good. They have 2 pass rushers in Houston and Halli, Dee Ford off the bench, and Poe who can absolutely destroy a O line, especially the Patriots O line. Eric Berry is a top 3 safety in the NFL. Derrick Johnson is still an elite linebacker. I do think Peters is a little overrated -- but he's only a rookie, so he's going to be a stud in the future.

Having said all that, I don't see the Chiefs giving Brady too many problems in this one. Gronk is said to be banged up but he'll be ready to go. Edelman is going to destroy Peters or whoever else they put on him. The competitive nature of Brady and Edelman will simply take over this game. 100%. I see Edelman going for over 100 with like 9-12 catches.

I also believe the Chiefs will not be prepared for Steven Jackson. There's not a lot of film on him from this year, and I doubt they are really gameplanning for him too much. Has Steven Jackson ever been to the playoffs in his career? If he has I don't remember. The guy was a great rb for years, people forget. The adrenaline in this game and chance to win a ring will take over. He will have some key runs.

The Chiefs offense is nothing. Sure they've won a bunch of games in a row, because their defense has been the best D in the NFL these last 11 weeks aside from Seattle. They have big names, star talent, and chemistry, and those things win games in the NFL, plain and simple.

However, the Patriots have a pretty great defense themselves. Logan Ryan and Butler are shut down cornerbacks on the outside. It seems any corner the Pats get turns into a shut down corner. Mccourtey is one of the best safeties in the league. Patrick Chung has been a disappointment this year but he is good enough to make an imprint in a game against the Chiefs who like to run the ball 30 times a game. Chandler Jones is a beast. Collins is a beast. Hightower is beast. Chiefs are not gonna run on the Pats front 7. The Pats weakness is clearly their pass d (don't even know what the numbers say, don't care, this is playoff football, not some meaningless reg season game).

The Chiefs just do not have the weapons to expose the Pats through the air. Maclin is hobbled, won't be even close to 75%. High ankle sprain for a WR? He can't run deep. He can catch short balls, but that's it. Kelce is the only threat through the air now.

PATRIOTS 27
    CHIEFS 6

Goat Milk

Also taking the Cardinals in some fashion. Maybe in a teaser

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Dude. It's 2016. Stop with Steven Jackson.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Pass

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

One thing I noticed during this 'incredible win steak' the media tends to love,

they didn't face/beat one worthy quarterback.

(Ben was out for Pittsburgh & Manning was out for Denver).

Make Hoyer this latest. With his worst performance admittedly of his career.

I think Pats cover as well.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Pass
    Did you read the analysis?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    One thing I noticed during this 'incredible win steak' the media tends to love,

they didn't face/beat one worthy quarterback.

(Ben was out for Pittsburgh & Manning was out for Denver).

Make Hoyer this latest. With his worst performance admittedly of his career.

I think Pats cover as well.
    Agreed. I also think the Patriots defense is being underrated here.

Edelman will expose Smith and Peters, 100% I guarantee it.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Chiefs at 6 points

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you've been drinking too much goat milk. pats all banged up. ol weak can't protect brady. edelman lucky to catch 3 balls for 19 yards. steven jackson 8 carries for 21 yards. gronk bad back and knee, just a shadow of himself. chandler jones on angel dust. chiefs on 11 game winning streak. they will slay all those beasts and at least cover.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Did you read the analysis?
    Admittedly no

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Agreed. I also think the Patriots defense is being underrated here.

Edelman will expose Smith and Peters, 100% I guarantee it.

All season long to me; and reason why I believe they'll win the Super Bowl.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    you've been drinking too much goat milk. pats all banged up. ol weak can't protect brady. edelman lucky to catch 3 balls for 19 yards. steven jackson 8 carries for 21 yards. gronk bad back and knee, just a shadow of himself. chandler jones on angel dust. chiefs on 11 game winning streak. they will slay all those beasts and at least cover.

And the better Quarterback will still win the game.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

25 years ago if a team won in the wild card round they were slaughtered in the divisional round. The bye week made a difference, the top seeds were rested and probably a 13+ win team, and teams would just run out of gas. I see some of the same this weekend. This was the least impressive wild card weekend that I can remember in a long time. I see a Patriolts cover, I don't think KC did what 20 other teams would not have done to Houston last week.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Respect your analysis goat milk but the more I see everyone thinking pats ml is lock of the year, the more I like the cheifs

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Patriots have a knack of putting teams in their place, Colts last year, Colts again the year before, Tiim Tebows Broncos...the distortion between the Chiefs winning streak against losing team and the Patriots limping to the finish line in the last month of the regular season makes me think that during the week off they've re-focused and set their eyes on the big prize again.
    Smith has shown what he is like under pressure and with the step up from Hoyer being Brady, well...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He's been waiting all his career for this.

Patriots’ running back hopes to make a run for a title

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-16 at 08:07 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I agree with some of your points but brady has ankle problems.. I don't seem him doing much scrambling.. cause scrambling and throwing on the run is what he will have to a lot of if he doesn't wanna get sacked when the pocket gets flooded by that crazy good KC line.. its either KC keeps this close and has a shot a winning, or NE completely blows them out of the water..

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

KC will be back in Denver for rights to return to the Superbowl. Manning will get his revenge.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    KC will be back in Denver for rights to return to the Superbowl. Manning will get his revenge.
    +165 Denver Broncos to win AFC. Put $100 bill on that. +450 to win SB. That might be asking too much though, but who the penetrate knows.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

Good write up goat. I agree, every year next team comes up supposed to knock off pats and every year same thing over and over again. Add all the drama this week and this team, well really Brady and belicheat seem to florish during scandal, Ala superbowl and perfect seasons immediately after cheating and deflate gates. They have looked awful but so did Aaron Rodgers for entire half of season. Belicheat is studying hidden camera photage of fresh chief plays from practice this week as we speak.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    +165 Denver Broncos to win AFC. Put $100 bill on that. +450 to win SB. That might be asking too much though, but who the penetrate knows.
    its not too far fetched cal.. hints why the pay isn't as high.. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Denver in the the SB.. especially if they beat Pitt..

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    I have played every sport for pretty much my whole life so I know not to factor in "banged up" unless it's a significant injury...like a high ankle sprain on a WR that relies on his speed (maclin). They're saying gronk is banged up....trust me...Gronk will be 100% ready to go. Brady's ankle will be fine. He's a qb. It won't affect him, trust me. I've had high ankle sprains before and it will affect your speed and route running slightly, but definitely not your ability to stand in the pocket or maneuver in there.

If you play sports, you know these injuries are pretty much being blown up by the media because espn writers have never put on pads in their lives, and don't understand pain tolerance.

BORG
    Update your status
    BORG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Also, once adrenaline kicked in it feels different..pain wasn't as great as feeling of making a play for team

BORG
    Update your status
    BORG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

But Chiefs win this..

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Chiefs at 6 points
    I agree! Chiefs at 6 points? I would never bet against Brady but I'm not going with him on this game either. I'm staying away. How can anyone feel they have an edge here? Chiefs are rolling and Patriots are falling apart. Good luck to you though!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Good write up goat. I agree, every year next team comes up supposed to knock off pats and every year same thing over and over again. Add all the drama this week and this team, well really Brady and belicheat seem to florish during scandal, Ala superbowl and perfect seasons immediately after cheating and deflate gates. They have looked awful but so did Aaron Rodgers for entire half of season. Belicheat is studying hidden camera photage of fresh chief plays from practice this week as we speak.
    Pats have not been that great the last 5 years besides last year. That's a fact.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pats have not been that great the last 5 years besides last year. That's a fact.
    Can you define "not been that great". If your interpretation of "not been that great" as winning 4 of last 5 divisional round playoff games then yeah your right they haven't been good at all....

Certainly would seem their chances are not as good as prior years but to say the Pats haven't been that great is saying something about your ability to interpret history.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

they will have all the weapons back and they are home.....

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

whenever something looks to good it is. that is why i think pats roll

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I agree

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    huh? ..only thing that "looks good" about this game to the public is NE -5.. the joe see's that and puts the mortgage on the pats cause it looks looks like 100% easy cash.. but it wont be that easy.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Nice write up! Im on the same side. Gl!

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Chiefs cover or win outright on some ref call or a missed fg. Happens all the time. The whole world is on pats. No way the hotels lose there ass.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    huh? ..only thing that "looks good" about this game to the public is NE -5.. the joe see's that and puts the mortgage on the pats cause it looks looks like 100% easy cash.. but it wont be that easy.
    Getting almost a TD on a team that hasn't lost since mid October looks damn good to the sheep. Patriots have looked very suspect down the stretch, especially their past two games against non playoff teams. Pretty much every important offensive player for the Pats is questionable or probable for this game with "injuries" also. Public will be all over the Chiefs after their blowout win last week or at a minimum the money will be split evenly. Line has already shifted to 4.5 at most places off of 5 opener. The public has a short memory and a bandwagon attitude. That doesn't mean there are any guarantees but that was a damn good write up by goat explaining why the Pats should roll. The fade the public angle also applies here. Plus it's Tom penetrating Brady. Let's get serious.

12 Last