stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Can't imagine anything but Seattle rolling Carolina

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Don't talk me to death fellas!...put your money where your mouth is and post some goddamn tickets!...

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

KC ML
    Cards ML biiiig
    SEA/CAR over, sell a few points think it'll hit 50.

Denver should destroy a beaten up Steelers but but they can't score so no play.

Dollar dollar bills y'all.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

well weeder has successfully ended my cards season....the dumbfuk run sbr handle is annoying

i will enjoy the last few hours of my team being a heavy favorite for a change, but in the end....interceptions, fumbles, and the ability of packers to sustain drives will prove too much. The heat is on Palmer at home and the blitz will be hot and heavy putting him in the grass....Dom Capers won the SB against pitt a few years back, the guy is a mastermind at scheming and bringing heat.....the sacks will be in the favor of GB this time and Rogers like brady just doesn't turn the ball over when he can't.....Arians and the boys won many games this year that really impressed me, I tip my hat to them for a very impressive year.

fuk you weeder

1/16/16 9:43am 1 Wager(s) Placed $1,000.00 $2,650.00 Pending 1/16/16 8:15pm NFL Football 303 Green Bay Packers +265vs Arizona Cardinals
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Broncos-7. Well rested Manning vs backup or injured qb. Broncos blew a huge lead last time these 2 met in Pit. Wont happen this time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pats -4.5

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    well weeder has successfully ended my cards season....the dumbfuk run sbr handle is annoying

i will enjoy the last few hours of my team being a heavy favorite for a change, but in the end....interceptions, fumbles, and the ability of packers to sustain drives will prove too much. The heat is on Palmer at home and the blitz will be hot and heavy putting him in the grass....Dom Capers won the SB against pitt a few years back, the guy is a mastermind at scheming and bringing heat.....the sacks will be in the favor of GB this time and Rogers like brady just doesn't turn the ball over when he can't.....Arians and the boys won many games this year that really impressed me, I tip my hat to them for a very impressive year.

fuk you weeder

1/16/16 9:43am 1 Wager(s) Placed $1,000.00 $2,650.00 Pending 1/16/16 8:15pm NFL Football 303 Green Bay Packers +265vs Arizona Cardinals
    hot damn inno...good luck!!!

Da Manster!

fuk you weeder

Balls of steel, Inno!...good luck bro!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    solid ticket, man...and some serious jack on it!....good luck!...

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    its looks good on paper for sure BOL man that is some cheese and im not talking packers

PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Dom Capers is trash. Should've been fired years ago. Ted Thompson's loyalty to his coaches & players will waste away Rodgers career. Instead of multiple Super Bowl's that they could've won just like they did with Favre.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

fuk you weeder
    Balsy indeed my friend. Best of luck, I truly mean that.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Props anyone?!!

Got edelman for a td +120

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    I have Denver -7 +100 before it got taken down.. everyone is hating on peyton "noodle arm" manning but its all good.. I think he knows this is his last run and will wanna leave with a bang. 24-14 Denver.
    ol noodle arm been juicing for the last 2 months so something tells me his arm gonna look stronger than usual.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ol noodle arm been juicing for the last 2 months so something tells me his arm gonna look stronger than usual.
    exactly my point.. it may seem like I'm goin out on a limb by backing noodle arm.. but hey, I think its the best spot on the card.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    exactly my point.. it may seem like I'm goin out on a limb by backing noodle arm.. but hey, I think its the best spot on the card.
    im not sure if i will lay the points cause that just feels like a lot against big rapist but i have a feeling peyton will shred steelers secondary and im a self admitted manning hater! lol. besides fact he been "recovering" (juicing) there also the whole steelers secondary is straight trash thing to consider. only time pit pass d is remotely effective is when their blitzes are causing confusion up front and for the qb, as much as i dislike manning i know there no way that a defense blitz packages are gonna confuse him.. decent chance this one is higher scoring than total suggest.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Thank you Rodgers!!!

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

fuk you weeder

cobb crushed the ML chances imo...game went somewhat as I figured tough sledding for cards and lots on self imposed pressure on Palmer just being at home....the price to pay to see the cards move on was a push but while some might wonder about my ethics as a cards homer, can't let emotions get in the way of your nose
    355045574-1 1/16/16 8:23pm $1,100.00 $1,000.00 $2,100.00 Win 1/16/16 8:15pm Live In-Play Football 9303 Green Bay Packers +8 -110* vs Arizona Cardinals

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Carolina and pats every possible way u can take em

First 12