4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

My sources tell me big Ben is out.

landry Jones is god awful .

Vick is far from a perfect qb but in the payoffs the value of a rushing qb increases and also his biggest issue which is injuries becomes irrelevant.

Give me Vick in a 1 game eliminator over Landry any day of the week.

Steelers are clueless if they dress Landry Jones just like they were clueless last week for having vick inactive

Again vick is no world beater but he can make plays and has a bullet arm. With him at least they have some shot. Landry Jones is throwing the game away and the fan base deserves better.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

They're dead with either. Vick has always been trash in the pocket but could mask that with the run threat. The run threat no longer exists. He's also made of glass and doesn't want to be in the game. He'll be knocked out by halftime if he plays. Landry is the better choice, but they're in major trouble either way.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    My sources tell me big Ben is out.
    My sources say Ben is probable. I've been tracking this closely all week, the best opinions seem to think he can play.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    They're dead with either. Vick has always been trash in the pocket but could mask that with the run threat. The run threat no longer exists. He's also made of glass and doesn't want to be in the game. He'll be knocked out by halftime if he plays. Landry is the better choice, but they're in major trouble either way.
    The speed is still there . That very suggestion that it isn't offsets the integrity of your post. You obviously didn't watch games this year

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

U might be right here

I mean about Ben being out

Don't expect them to come out and say it we won't know until gm starts

Captain 25
    Captain 25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1560

Ben will play but will he be able to throw the deep ball and will he be able to play all 4 quarters?

Fatal1ty
    Fatal1ty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

They could win 7-6 if Den throws 9 picks with the 2-headed monster.