GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

More drama in Boston the saga continues What Happened To Bill Belichick’s Eye?

What Happened To Bill Belichick’s Eye? <== Maybe he got hit by a snowball??? I bet the mafia told him to shave points instead! lmfao

January 12, 2016 10:57 AM
    Filed Under: Bill Belichick, Matt Dolloff, NFL, Patriots, Sports, syndicated

By Matt Dolloff
    BOSTON (CBS) — Bill Belichick walks into a bar. It knocks him out cold. Waka waka!
    Silly jokes aside, what’s up with Bill Belichick’s face? He entered Tuesday’s press conference ahead of the Patriots’ AFC Divisional round matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs with a fresh shiner above his left eye. When asked about it, he delivered a typical Belichick deadpan: “I think I’ll live.”
    ADVERTISING

Surely the Patriots media will get to the bottom of this! Did Tom Brady hum a frozen football into Belichick’s face? Did Andy Reid try to Tonya Harding him with a crowbar? It’s likely that Belichick simply whacked his head on something, but this is the kind of thing that’s endlessly fun to speculate about as the mystery swirls around Foxboro.
    Ultimately, none of this matters. But the world would be a better place if the Mystery of the Belichick Eye-Bruise was solved.
    Matt Dolloff is a writer for CBSBostonSports.com. His opinions do not necessarily reflect that of CBS or 98.5 The Sports Hub. Follow him on Twitter @mattdolloff and email him atmdolloff@985thesportshub.com.

Wallnuts
    Wallnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

how is no one talking about this. seriously who cracked him? you don't just bump your eye..

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

def some smoke here

chandler jones to the hospital
    gronk no shows at practice
    bill has a huge shiner

lot of big names involved here