JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

**divisional discussion**

LETS TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME..

WE HAVE

** KANSAS CITY is 5 pt underdogs @ New England
    &
    ** GREEN BAY is 7pt underdogs AT ARIZONA

:: first I pay attention to the spread before I even dig into the matchup itself.. the line is at 5, most likely will move to 4... 5 is a number I never lay in the NFL. it just has uncertainty written all over it. then I look at the team behind the +5..

:: I strongly believe Kansas City is capable of competing with NE, NE could still win this game but I see Kansas city ready to play some ball. Kansas city just came off of a 30-0 victory over Houston.. says a lot cause the Houston defense is usually superior.. Alex made some plays with his arm and feet.. lookin like Russell Wilson out there for a moment. Spencer ware did a number on the run defense of Houston, he was utilized perfectly with the school of RB's KC has. I know Jeremy maclin is day to day, of course they would like to have him but if he doesn't play that shouldn't be much of a problem as everyone will make it. alex has been a real play maker while on this 11 game winning streak and half of those covers were ATS. I haven't been fond of the patriots toward the end of the season, their production has went way down in my opinion.. brady is brady but he is human and will make mistakes. Miami beat up on NE week 17 and won outright IN NE! if dan campbell went into foxsborough and gave bellichick a hard time, I believe andy reid will too.. this is a line I will keep a close eye on.

:: GreenBay looked good today vs the redskins.. but lets be real, its the skins. terrible defense. a back up QB that showed a little spunk toward the end of the season and snook in the playoffs.. with really no offensive threat. i love kirk cousins but they were no match for GB in this situation. GB should've just walked in the playoffs lol now GreenBay is getting a revenge game in the same place they got the shit beat out of them, Arizona. now, -7 is a number I absolutely LOVE laying in the NFL, it has certainty written all over it.. its such a solid number. Arizona has been resting and watching film to see who he plays next week. I'm sure he would have rather had to play the skins cause who wants to play aaron Rodgers? lol but I believe this game corresponds to the last meeting of these 2 teams.. (30-0 In the 3rd quarter) Cardinals have a solid receiving core., one of the best secondarys the NFL's has ever seen.. everyone is healthy ready to go. Aaron just came off of a game while Carson has been resting and plotting his scheme to victory.. interested to see what the line does and will keep a close eye on this line..

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

You're an idiot if you bet against New England at home. Enjoy watching those Chiefs bets go up in flames.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Arians knew Green Bay was coming back 3 weeks ago. Line should be 10.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    You're an idiot if you bet against New England at home. Enjoy watching those Chiefs bets go up in flames.
    Christ dude you've got a lot of sand in your vagina.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave jizay 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    Christ dude you've got a lot of sand in your vagina.
    More like you've got a lot of meth in your pipe (like most KC fans). Stop smoking.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

shut the fukk up.. comin from a guy that's prolly watched a couple games this season and thinks he knows what hes talkin about.. first of all youre a fuckin idiot if you lay 5 pts, I don't give a penetrate whos playing who. you got tom bradys dick shoved so far down your throat you cant even see the true value in this game.. 5 is not a good number to lay in the NFL. point blank period I don't give a penetrate what you say jameis. I will never lay 4 or 5 pts. those numbers are a sign of uncertainty. I don't even wanna hear you argue NE's side because anyone is capable of doing that, but I'm an idiot cause I'm arguing a contrarian side? maybe if you took heed you would learn a thing two. NE can still very much win this game, I just see it being a late crunchtime win, maybe a game winning field goal? or last second td to get up? the regular person would never dare bet against brady but you gotta open your mind a little bit guy, brady makes mistakes too.

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    shut the fukk up.. comin from a guy that's prolly watched a couple games this season and thinks he knows what hes talkin about.. first of all youre a fuckin idiot if you lay 5 pts, I don't give a penetrate whos playing who. you got tom bradys dick shoved so far down your throat you cant even see the true value in this game.. 5 is not a good number to lay in the NFL. point blank period I don't give a penetrate what you say jameis. I will never lay 4 or 5 pts. those numbers are a sign of uncertainty. I don't even wanna hear you argue NE's side because anyone is capable of doing that, but I'm an idiot cause I'm arguing a contrarian side? maybe if you took heed you would learn a thing two. NE can still very much win this game, I just see it being a late crunchtime win, maybe a game winning field goal? or last second td to get up? the regular person would never dare bet against brady but you gotta open your mind a little bit guy, brady makes mistakes too.
    27-20 final.

welfare line --------------------->

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

27-20 final.

welfare line --------------------->
    You r a hated poster that has issues stemming from the abuse u took as a younger child as you stated in a previous post get help

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

You do know 5 is less than 7 right and that a touchdown/xtra pt is worth 7 right?? You honestly didnt think the Pats, healthy, at home werent a touchdown better???

JameisBrady

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    You r a hated poster that has issues stemming from the abuse u took as a younger child as you stated in a previous post get help
    Link to these ducktales? Only thing that needs help here is your pathetic punctuation and grammar.