nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

When everything appears to easy it usually isnt...Seattle wins the game.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Follow the $$$ im waiting for the books to show their hand this is the trap game

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

-1 CAR now.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Carolina is gonna win if Lynch doesn't play. To win a big playoff game on the road against an elite team, you need Lynch. CHristine Michael and these other scrubs are not stars.

why did I say seattle is dangerous when they were 3-4 and their defense were getting dick smacked every week?

I said because the defense is loaded with star all-pro level players at every position. they're the best at almost every def position in the nfl... and i knew it's just a matter of chemistry. and that it would come together eventually. nerds on this site were citing stats like: seattle is "x against the pass" and "y against the run" like 5 weeks into the season. who gives a shit about those numbers????

2dabank always kills me for bringing up star players....look what the stars did in all the playoff games and look what the no names did. hoyer melted. all the studs on kc defense dominated. star all-pro type players. big ben led a last second comeback driver, while landry (steelers backup qb) threw a pick that almost ended the steel show. today, cousins will melt down in the clutch, watch, and rodgers will shine. get back to me 4th q.

name brand players win playoff games and rings. i don't give a fukk about regular season stats. you're not gonna tell me allen robinson is a more valuable player than calvin johnson in a playoff game because he put up better numbers than him during that year. it's common sense if you watch nfl and don't watch your computer screen.
    Lynch is irrelevant. This is Wilson's team now and he is the better QB than Newton regardless if Cam wins MVP. Wilson does not have a pulse and is playing with a bigger chip on his shoulder than ever before. CAM can't handle pressure and will get eaten alive by BENNETT and AVRIL.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

According to a few websites that keeps track of Vegas Line Movement... they claim earlier in the day

Mirage

Seattle +2.5 -120
    Carolina -2.5 +100

I don't think I've ever seen this before?

Has to be an error??!?!?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    According to a few websites that keeps track of Vegas Line Movement... they claim earlier in the day

Mirage

Seattle +2.5 -120
    Carolina -2.5 +100

I don't think I've ever seen this before?

Has to be an error??!?!?
    has to be

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    how much you win on them today? they shouldnt even be playing.
    LMAO, that ISIS cuck bet the Seahawks at -6. SIX! AKA the largest the line ever got. He's delusional, he'll never win money and he'll continue blindly betting the ISIS hawks.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't recall a line between -1 and -2.5 that was being POUNDED HARD BOTH WAYS like this one.

First 12