2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers nfl playoffs

texans ml +143 (1x) +3 (1x) .. i dont exactly love hou as a playoff team but i dont exactly get this line either. on a neutral field i have kc as a very short 1 to 2 point fav, while i dont always give 3 for home field these days i think it worth 3 here where the crowd should be juiced up getting to see a rare home playoff game. that crowd noise is gonna be a real problem for what i think is already the most lopsided matchup in this game in the kc oline (who allows one of the worst sack rates in the league) against a texans dline that is 3rd in sack percentage and best in the league getting off the field on 3rd downs. that the biggest advantage i see in this game between teams that incredibly similar that i have rated very closely. when i can get more plus money/points on the home team than what i made the number on a neutral field it pretty much a must play for me.

bungals ml +130 (2x).. this one was not easy for me to pull the trigger on for several reasons, if you know me you know i have been saying for several years i think cincy roster top to bottom one of the most talented in the league with the bad fortune of having a choking ginger qb and a mediocre head coach (ive been on more than one of their playoff failures needless to say!), their was also a stretch this year where i was starting to think the steelers could very well represent the afc in this years sb. to make this play i had to let go of my bungal playoff grudge and also go back on how i thought the season was shaping up a month or so ago..

bottom line is with AJ mccarron behind center i like the bungals to finally get a playoff W, if dalton was playing there no way in hell i would be backing cincy.. i have no clue why anyone thinks dalton gives them a better chance in this game? he is a proven loser who shrivels up at the sight of a primetime game let alone a freaking playoff game, and lets be real he a solid nfl qb but nothing more. i dont believe he possesses any more arm talent than McCarron, the only experience he brings is that of a loser who has his teammates scared to death he could freeze up at any moment.

enter mccarron who unlike dalton is a proven winner who has played in and won far bigger games in college than a rinky dink wild card game! all he has done since taking over as starter is played clean game after clean game only losing at den in ot. the pit game he had to come in and replace dalton sure he throw a couple bad picks early on but he did tune up the steeler secondary for almost 300 yards fresh off the bench with no starter reps.

that steelers secondary is reason 1b behind this play, we can talk about the young AJ making his first playoff start all day but he doing so with weapons that this secondary is incapable of covering which will make his life a lot easier. while cincy offense is working on that swiss cheese d big ben and co will be facing a unit that always plays them tough and limits big plays forcing them to really work for their points. a tough task made tougher now missing deangelo williams and at a time the passing offense hasnt been clicking on all cylinders.

this game was cincy-1 when they faced off a month ago, maybe im dead wrong about AJ being better for this game but that is what i believe. so i now get a winner at qb and a 4 point move in the spread at a time i dont believe steelers are playing at as high a level? sign me up, the blundering bungals finally get a playoff win 26-21, then being the loser franchise they are their half wit coach will put the ginger water pistol back into the lineup for the divisional round and guess what happens

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

iheartAlabama
    iheartAlabama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

I like

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Leaning same way. I believe both home dogs win outright today.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPlayer View Post
    Leaning same way. I believe both home dogs win outright today.
    who knows really? lol. freaking any given sunday and all that jazz. regardless of how they turn out i feel like there really not much question where the value lies today. im not one to scream value simply cause they dogs but that seems to be the case today. there no question there value on the bungals unless you can convince me dalton is 4 points better than AJ which impossible, not to mention steelers minus another rb and not playing as sharply as they were a month ago. hou may be little more up for debate but as i said i dont even make kc-3 on a neutral and think that game is about as close to a coin flip as it gets, i love me some +140ish coin flips, feels like baseball gl with what you decide my man.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

My dude, we are on the same page. Let's get this.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

You crazy..hou is not beating the chiefs

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    who knows really? lol. freaking any given sunday and all that jazz. regardless of how they turn out i feel like there really not much question where the value lies today. im not one to scream value simply cause they dogs but that seems to be the case today. there no question there value on the bungals unless you can convince me dalton is 4 points better than AJ which impossible, not to mention steelers minus another rb and not playing as sharply as they were a month ago. hou may be little more up for debate but as i said i dont even make kc-3 on a neutral and think that game is about as close to a coin flip as it gets, i love me some +140ish coin flips, feels like baseball gl with what you decide my man.
    Yea, Any given Sunday LOL - Just think Hou D gives KC fits today. KC has trouble generating points even at home. Who knows a couple of turnovers and Houston walks away with the W. Pitt just too banged up IMO and Cinncy def hungry. Value is on the dogs. Vegas want ya all on the fave's.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    You crazy..hou is not beating the chiefs
    ah yes what a shocking monumental upset it will be when the perennial superpowers known as the kc chiefs lead by future hof qb alex smith dont make it far in the playoffs!!!

the audacity of me to disregard their legendary winning streak composed of beating a bunch of crappy teams might actually come to a end due to the fact they are not very good, i will be sure to notify my shrink i have gone bonkers
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11885

Any total input bank?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

good luck Bank
    hope you get a fat roll going.
    quite a few books down to +105 on Cincy now.
    I laid into them.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Alex Smith ain't flashy but he doesn't make mistakes. I like KC, Bengals I agree may be better off with AJ. But really the deangelo injury is way more of a factor than anything else. Either way take Big Ben over 2TDs prop, probably easiest bet on the board.

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Banker I got these two picks in my playoff pool along with Seattle -6.5 and Washington -2.5 tomorrow (although I am thinking of taking Minny instead with no Lynch). Quick question......

In a confidence pool where you have to give each game 1-11 points and can only use that rating once, how would you rate these games?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Any total input bank?
    i lean under in both but i think they both tough numbers to bet at honestly..

i expect kc/hou to mostly play a game that would set up well for 20 to win it, both defenses really strong and really good getting off the field on 3rd down, i dont see either offense sustaining and finishing long drives with 7s. that said i also think their a lot of potential for big plays in pretty much every unit, both defenses capable of taking a mistake to the house whether it be a pick 6, sack/fumble. kc special teams are capable of busting one any time hou kicks it to them. offensively i think texans could very well bust a big play or 2 as kc been susceptible to getting hit over the top when the front 7 doesnt get pressure.. bottom line is i think defenses rule the day for the most part in hou but with a number so low and so many different ways these teams capable of a quick score that could potentially force the other to open things up i dont feel comfortable, at same time i dont like the idea of playing a over depending on those type of plays occurring, if both offenses stay conservative and dont give points away i think you stuck staring at a fg and punting contest were 20 could very well be enough to win. total basically dead set in middle of where i have a larger range than i prefer, 20-17 is about where i have it but even if that turns out close it doesnt take much for that to be 20-20 and presto next score wins as it goes over.

far as pit/cincy bungals defense plays that shell and refuses to get beat over the top which really slows down the pit offense forcing them to sustain long drives which they can do but obviously leads to far fewer possessions. i expect there will be a ton of passing attempts which normally puts me leaning over, but then we also talking bout the 3rd meeting in the roughneck afc north where they dont like each other and these games incredibly physical. this total is again right between where my numbers where, i made it between 44-47 so really think both are crap shoots., imo the sides were both far higher percentage bets considering the prices and way i see games playing out..

sorry im not much help there, i generally like wild card weekend totals and was disappointed where they were set. for better or worse i do think there great deal of value on both dogs though so didnt see any reason to force a total.. gl whatever you decide
    Points Awarded:

sjm5122 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Alex Smith ain't flashy but he doesn't make mistakes. I like KC, Bengals I agree may be better off with AJ. But really the deangelo injury is way more of a factor than anything else. Either way take Big Ben over 2TDs prop, probably easiest bet on the board.
    i have no problem with smith. i actually think him and hoyer incredibly equal though as i do in a lot of areas with these 2 teams. kc could very well win, i dont think hou is better, i think their dline against the kc oline is a big mismatch but overall i have them rated incredibly close. i made kc -1.5 or so on a neutral so ultimately im playing texans because i think they play this game 10 times they both win 5, im taking what i perceive to be a really good price on a coin flip, nothing more. either team winning wouldnt surprise me and certainly not gonna sit here and say you wrong for backing kc, they could just as easily win as hou i just think you paying a inflated price to back them.. gl

GzaTheGenius

i have no problem with smith. i actually think him and hoyer incredibly equal though as i do in a lot of areas with these 2 teams. kc could very well win, i dont think hou is better, i think their dline against the kc oline is a big mismatch but overall i have them rated incredibly close. i made kc -1.5 or so on a neutral so ultimately im playing texans because i think they play this game 10 times they both win 5, im taking what i perceive to be a really good price on a coin flip, nothing more. either team winning wouldnt surprise me and certainly not gonna sit here and say you wrong for backing kc, they could just as easily win as hou i just think you paying a inflated price to back them.. gl
    True that even if you go 1-1 you'd be plus money for the day. GL to you sir always like seeing your input

2daBank

True that even if you go 1-1 you'd be plus money for the day. GL to you sir always like seeing your input
    not my reasoning behind playing both the dogs but certainly doesnt hurt my feelings that is the case. i do lean more toward cincy being the stronger of the 2 but cant bring myself to trust them more than 2 units when i rarely go more than 3x.

man far as that big rapist td prop i dont like it. are you paying juice on that? you know he hasnt thrown for 2 tds in both games combined and hasnt thrown for more than 2 on bungals since a early season blowout in 2014. cincy has also only allowed like 17 passing tds on the year and i think only 7 at home, less than 1 a game in a league everyone throws tds every week! and honestly have you watched steelers offense these last few weeks against much crappier defenses? they are not sharp at the moment, facing a team that knows them and plays them tough, who also happens to be one of the best passing defenses in the league. i cant imagine you getting plus money on that prop and i would need quite a bit if i need ben to throw 3 tds to win, just dont think the percentages real high he gets there, very possible it pushes but man i think the likelihood of 3 tds is low.. gl though

GzaTheGenius

I figure with Deangelo out he will be throwing a lot in the red zone. Worst case push with upside of going over, it's only -115 notYing crazy. Only put 30 on it. I usually only bet between 25-50 per wager

2daBank

I figure with Deangelo out he will be throwing a lot in the red zone. Worst case push with upside of going over, it's only -115 notYing crazy. Only put 30 on it. I usually only bet between 25-50 per wager
    right on, i agree they will throw a ton most likely but im not real convinced they score 3 tds as a team. if it was 1.5 and 2 won it would make more sense for me but ultimately dont see it being a easy bet is all. i think chances of losing and winning are basically the same, maybe slightly higher chance he goes under but not much, wide area in the middle so i guess at -115 there high percentage chance you dont lose but not great shot at winning opposed to playing a side or total and doubling odds of win or loss. it probably just my hatred of pushes that has me against it, lol.. here's to bungals getting a huge lead and ben getting a few garbage time scores! lol.. gl

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    Banker I got these two picks in my playoff pool along with Seattle -6.5 and Washington -2.5 tomorrow (although I am thinking of taking Minny instead with no Lynch). Quick question......

In a confidence pool where you have to give each game 1-11 points and can only use that rating once, how would you rate these games?
    ive never really done these (im assuming higher the number more confidence?)

cincy a (5) (i would make it higher if it wasnt cincy in the playoffs! i think no ginger will be difference but their head coach still a loser), i could say cincy all the way to 7 for real, they my fav play this weekend but again how can they not scare me a little? lol..

id go with least confident on the other 3. how you order them i dunno. id prob say from most to least skins, hou, sea.

2daBank

jeez what a miserable day, all i can say is sorry o anyone with me.. i should have played the freaking totals of which had both nailed, of course that how it goes, lol..

texans what can i say, obviously dead wrong although i will say if you take away hoyers performance which may have been the worst of all time i thought the teams played fairly even, if that guy ever has a job other than 3rd string emergency clipboard holder (as in in a emergency he can hold the clipboard, if absolutely necessary!) whoever puts them on a roster should be fired immediately ..

now i gotta rant, the bungals and every one of their fans in that stadium outta be wiped off the face of the earth. im gonna start by saying although mccarron struggled early in the rain he was exactly as expected and was the anti dalton, he made the plays late to win the game and if anyone in that organization had a brain (which they dont) dalton would never start again and they would move forward with a kid who a winner.

unfortunately there not many winners on that team and once again it showed. dalton eliminated one half of the loser problem but the other half marvin lewis allowed his band of wanna be thugs to act a fool all game and eventually hand the game over as they "kept it gangster" cheap shotting their way to defeat. birfect has to be the biggest sack of shit in a league full of rapist and abusers, the bobbleheads trying to give lewis a pass like it not his fault but he let this sorry human run wild and act like the animal he is all game (every week for that matter), you let this trash act that way wtf you think gonna happen? not only do you know he a substandard human being he advertises to the refs to watch him so anything he does gonna draw a flag. im almost always on the officials and the league about most these flags (there was one earlier on cincy that i thought was textbook shoulderpad to chest that was way cleaner than the one shazier got away with) but what he did to brown on a ball way overthrown and the play already over was pathetic, he deliberately whacked him in the head and tried to play it off as a accident. then runner up for shittiest human on the planet pacman should be in prison jones cant help but get in on the act. when trash sees other trash having fun they cant help but follow suit.

luckily i guess these waste of oxygen are a fair representative of their classless fan base who cant help but throw trash all game and root for the "thugs" to dish out injury's and hopefully kill someone on the other team. take a bow cincy, you all some lowlifes and should enjoy supporting your team of animals that will never win anything.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt711

2daBank

sea/minny 1st half under 20 (2x).. when the seachickens whipped this team vikings were missing 3 big time players on their defense who are all here today. this game gonna be a great game to watch if you like physical hard nosed football minus the thug act the pit/cincy game brought with it.

2daBank

sea/minny 1st half under 20 (2x).. when the seachickens whipped this team vikings were missing 3 big time players on their defense who are all here today. this game gonna be a great game to watch if you like physical hard nosed football minus the thug act the pit/cincy game brought with it.
    gb/skins ov 46.5 (2x)...

im short on time will try and talk about before game.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Get em back today pal!

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Marvin Lewis doesn't have the sack to tell these guys they ****** up. He's a pussy, he's gotta go. Thug club has no respect for him, and they will continue to make M.L look like a soft ass pushover.

He even tried to justify those hits to the media, saying the refs are calling those penalties inconsistently. May have some truth to it, but don't try to bail those pieces of trash out. Horrible display of human behavior, even for the NFL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Marvin Lewis doesn't have the sack to tell these guys they ****** up. He's a pussy, he's gotta go. Thug club has no respect for him, and they will continue to make M.L look like a soft ass pushover.

He even tried to justify those hits to the media, saying the refs are calling those penalties inconsistently. May have some truth to it, but don't try to bail those pieces of trash out. Horrible display of human behavior, even for the NFL.
    they were inconsistent with several, the one they flagged cincy for earlier (forget who made the hit) was absolutely clean, he put his shoulder directly in the wr chest all i could say watching the replay was wtf they want him to do go into the guys knee there and end his career? that the kind of flag that makes me sick bout the nfl. then the shazier hit was straight up leading with the crown right into the guys chin, the kind of hit they should be eliminating and no flag. i was actually surprised birfect didnt get flagged for the hit on big ben, i thought he drove him into the ground ( again this coming from a guy that doesnt like the direction nfl has went legislating out hits) and i thought his intent was to injure the way he fell on him, shocked everyone on tv called that clean cause i really felt it was one of many disgusting acts by that piece of trash..

None of that shit matters though, what that lowlife birfect did to brown that cost us the game was dirty and was dirty back in the day before this league pussified itself. i already had no respect for lewis then after the game he acted like it was no big deal his guy was trying to make a play i put him right in same class with his band of lowlife humans that outta be in prison not the nfl.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Get em back today pal!
    thanks buddy

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank

gb/skins ov 46.5 (2x)...

im short on time will try and talk about before game.
    minny+4.5 (1x)

skins pk (2x)

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

minny+4.5 (1x)

skins pk (2x)
    Ugh!!

Pack attack today bud. They wanted Washington not Seattke.

Hate rooting against you but have to on that play. I'll root Minny in though.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Ugh!!

Pack attack today bud. They wanted Washington not Seattke.

Hate rooting against you but have to on that play. I'll root Minny in though.

The pack don't want my little nephews peewee team. Discount double bitch a whiney little pussy when things don't go his way, lacy fat, Adams has hands of stone and a miserable route runner, Cobb alright but he limited and needs someone like jordy blowing the top off defenses to be able to have free reign underneath. No jordy or another deep threat kills this team and they have crumbled under the weight of things not going their way, prob cause their leaders are soft. I don't care skins have only beaten bad teams, they playing another bad team today. They only had few shots at teams w winning records and 2 of them were pats and panthers, legit sb contenders. Eye test is everything to me here and I think skins the better team. I been wrong before though, like all day yesterday. Lol.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

they were inconsistent with several, the one they flagged cincy for earlier (forget who made the hit) was absolutely clean, he put his shoulder directly in the wr chest all i could say watching the replay was wtf they want him to do go into the guys knee there and end his career? that the kind of flag that makes me sick bout the nfl. then the shazier hit was straight up leading with the crown right into the guys chin, the kind of hit they should be eliminating and no flag. i was actually surprised birfect didnt get flagged for the hit on big ben, i thought he drove him into the ground ( again this coming from a guy that doesnt like the direction nfl has went legislating out hits) and i thought his intent was to injure the way he fell on him, shocked everyone on tv called that clean cause i really felt it was one of many disgusting acts by that piece of trash..

None of that shit matters though, what that lowlife birfect did to brown that cost us the game was dirty and was dirty back in the day before this league pussified itself. i already had no respect for lewis then after the game he acted like it was no big deal his guy was trying to make a play i put him right in same class with his band of lowlife humans that outta be in prison not the nfl.
    That was a blood bath game man. Good luck with your Washington pick. I have no dog in this race, so I'll pull for the Skins. Line moved in your favor, so that's a good sign. GL.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Hey banks I tailed your 1st half and minny picks. Thanks man. BOL on your wagers

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    Hey banks I tailed your 1st half and minny picks. Thanks man. BOL on your wagers
    Good deal bro, always glad to help. Need to sweep the freaking board sides and totals today after that crap yesterday. Shoulda made little money if Cincy wasn't bunch of undisciplined losers, I swear whenever I take ml over taking +2.5 (which is basically every time) some shit like that happens and my team loses by 1 or 2. Danmdest thing is when I take the fav and lay the 1 or 2 sure as shit they don't cover. Maybe I should rethink my stance on spreads less than 3, lol.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nice work as usual my friend.

2daBank

wild card round

3-3 -1.2u

should have played all the totals as i hit all 4 but only leans on saturday, playing the bungals ml really stung not only cause spread cashed but also how those losers managed to give that game away... anyways moving on to this weekend.

12 Last