Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6633

Gl today Bank

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

That Cincy meltdown cost me a winning week. It was the most Bengalsy way a team could lose a football game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

kc/pats un 44 (2x).. this gonna be a defensive battle, the way to hurt the kc defense is to hit them over the top and the pats really arnt equipped to do that. with edelman back we can expect brady to dink and dunk his way all over the field so that the kc pass rush cant get to him. pats play excellent special teams so unlike last week the fear kc might score on any punt or kick off isnt really there. both teams with strong rushing defenses, i just dont see either team having a ton of sustained success here. the te's the biggest weapon for either team and i dont expect a game with a ton of failed rushing attempts and passes to the te's to equate to a lot of points. seems kc getting a ton of love in this game and while i do think they can compete i just dont think w/o defensive or special teams scores they have the ability to score a whole lot here. 24-16 pats

pats-5 (1x).. it brady and the pats at home in the playoffs vs andy reid and alex smith, laying less than a td? prove it to me..

2 team teaser (2x)

kc/pats un 50/ zona-1.5

self explanatory here. talked about the total just adding some insurance here. far as cards im not buying packers for one second, they face a real team this week, only reason im not laying the points is because of the ass beating zona put on them a month ago, always scared of the team who got waxed when playing the rematch, maybe pack's defense plays well enough to keep it close but i just dont see them winning this game..

2 team 6 point teaser (2x)

zona-1.5/sea+8.5

maybe it gets burnt but these tailor made for a teaser. sea/car been competitive every time they have played the last few years and i dont expect this to be any different..

might play some 2nd halves depending, might play the zona total looking at it now. will def have a play on the seachicken/panther total.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    That Cincy meltdown cost me a winning week. It was the most Bengalsy way a team could lose a football game.
    lol. that really outta be a word.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2761

Good luck Bank, these are some tough games to cap. I may trail you on that under. I might pull a NE live bet if KC grabs an early lead.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Good luck Bank, these are some tough games to cap. I may trail you on that under. I might pull a NE live bet if KC grabs an early lead.
    yea the numbers are tough. wouldnt shock me if pats get upset or this comes down to a fg but really think it gonna be hard for kc to score and it pats at home laying less than 7 i cant help myself, def like the total better, i dont think either team surpasses their team total.. the sea/car game has my fav wager of the weekend and that the over 44, i strongly suspect we see a wilson/cam show for the ages in that one. the zona/sea teaser is also really sound imo.

italianbandit

I also agree on Ariz, will look at live positions to get as close to a pickem as I can.
    Last edited by italianbandit; 01-16-16 at 02:13 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    kc/pats un 44 (2x).. this gonna be a defensive battle, the way to hurt the kc defense is to hit them over the top and the pats really arnt equipped to do that. with edelman back we can expect brady to dink and dunk his way all over the field so that the kc pass rush cant get to him. pats play excellent special teams so unlike last week the fear kc might score on any punt or kick off isnt really there. both teams with strong rushing defenses, i just dont see either team having a ton of sustained success here. the te's the biggest weapon for either team and i dont expect a game with a ton of failed rushing attempts and passes to the te's to equate to a lot of points. seems kc getting a ton of love in this game and while i do think they can compete i just dont think w/o defensive or special teams scores they have the ability to score a whole lot here. 24-16 pats

pats-5 (1x).. it brady and the pats at home in the playoffs vs andy reid and alex smith, laying less than a td? prove it to me..

2 team teaser (2x)

kc/pats un 50/ zona-1.5

self explanatory here. talked about the total just adding some insurance here. far as cards im not buying packers for one second, they face a real team this week, only reason im not laying the points is because of the ass beating zona put on them a month ago, always scared of the team who got waxed when playing the rematch, maybe pack's defense plays well enough to keep it close but i just dont see them winning this game..

zona-1.5/sea+8.5

maybe it gets burnt but these tailor made for a teaser. sea/car been competitive every time they have played the last few years and i dont expect this to be any different..

might play some 2nd halves depending, might play the zona total looking at it now. will def have a play on the seachicken/panther total.
    sea/car ov 44 (2.5x).. both teams have allowed points in the second halves of games all year, both qbs playing at incredibly high levels. both defenses are very good but have a feeling these qbs put on a show here..

pit/den ov 40.5 (1x)

2daBank

jeez, really screwed the pooch when betting the sea/car total. trying not to beat myself up too much cause throughout the year i know i got the better of more totals than not far as the closing number goes. i just did not foresee it dropping past several key numbers. i still believe this game goes over and im on the right side so only one thing to do now, go down swinging..ADDING

sea/car ov 41.5 (1.5x)

sea/car ov 35.5/den-1

2daBank

reason i didnt re-pop the same amount on the lower number is i suspect if anything this thing starts slow as many games like this do so im saving a few bullets to potentially hit the total live or at half if we get a sluggish start..

2daBank

couldnt ask for a better start for the total.. on the other hand my sea teaser leg could be in trouble.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10406

nice start for sure. i played carolina tt over 10.5 1st half lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    nice start for sure. i played carolina tt over 10.5 1st half lol
    nice. lol. the field a problem for wilson, i think slick/bad footing conditions typically help the offense but appears to me wilson having a hard time moving around in the pocket,, im gonna need him to help out with the total if only a little bit. lol.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

I took seattle but already feel stupid for it. defense looks swiss cheese.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    I took seattle but already feel stupid for it. defense looks swiss cheese.
    really surprised they gonna cost me a teaser, i honestly didnt know who would win but expected it to be really close. obviously the over what really important to me as it my biggest bet of the season, just hope seachickens offense doesnt lay down and die..

italianbandit

Great buy on the over, congrats. I hope Seattle back doors for you.

2daBank

that how you back door a teaser baby! lol. gonna be a good weekend.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Great buy on the over, congrats. I hope Seattle back doors for you.
    thanks brother.

2daBank

donks-7 ev (1x).. peyton sitting back juicing himself through rehab, big ben getting beaten like a drum, one defense elite, the other has a swiss cheese secondary. wasnt gonna touch spread but at even money ill bite for a little..

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    kc/pats un 44 (2x).. this gonna be a defensive battle, the way to hurt the kc defense is to hit them over the top and the pats really arnt equipped to do that. with edelman back we can expect brady to dink and dunk his way all over the field so that the kc pass rush cant get to him. pats play excellent special teams so unlike last week the fear kc might score on any punt or kick off isnt really there. both teams with strong rushing defenses, i just dont see either team having a ton of sustained success here. the te's the biggest weapon for either team and i dont expect a game with a ton of failed rushing attempts and passes to the te's to equate to a lot of points. seems kc getting a ton of love in this game and while i do think they can compete i just dont think w/o defensive or special teams scores they have the ability to score a whole lot here. 24-16 pats L

pats-5 (1x).. it brady and the pats at home in the playoffs vs andy reid and alex smith, laying less than a td? prove it to me.. W

2 team teaser (2x) W

kc/pats un 50/ zona-1.5

2 team 6 point teaser (2x) W

zona-1.5/sea+8.5

sea/car ov 44 (2.5x).. both teams have allowed points in the second halves of games all year, both qbs playing at incredibly high levels. both defenses are very good but have a feeling these qbs put on a show here..W

pit/den ov 40.5 (1x)L
    jeez, really screwed the pooch when betting the sea/car total. trying not to beat myself up too much cause throughout the year i know i got the better of more totals than not far as the closing number goes. i just did not foresee it dropping past several key numbers. i still believe this game goes over and im on the right side so only one thing to do now, go down swinging..ADDING

sea/car ov 41.5 (1.5x) W

2 team 6 point teaser (2x) W

sea/car ov 35.5/den-1
    donks-7 ev (1x).. peyton sitting back juicing himself through rehab, big ben getting beaten like a drum, one defense elite, the other has a swiss cheese secondary. wasnt gonna touch spread but at even money ill bite for a little..P
    5-2-1 +7.70x

2daBank

wild card round

3-3 -1.2u
    divisional round

5-2-1 +7.70x
    8-5-1 +6.50

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

8-5-1 +6.50
    Nice work as always.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nice work as always.
    Thanks bro. Books really had to be hating life w pretty much every teaser imaginable cashing. Kinda regret not doing a 8 teamer, lol.

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Anything today banker?

First 12