BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Interesting Fact About the Starting QB's.

While we all know that all of the visiting QB's this weekend have playoff game experience as starters. Alex Smith has 3 games, followed by Wilson with 8, Rodgers with 11 and Big Ben with 15. The number of starts for the home team QB's is ZERO. Only Washington QB Cousins has appeared in a playoff game, and that was in relief of RGIII. Cousins went 3-10 for 39 yards.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Wow... That is some top secret information.. .. Thank you so much... That is top notch right there... Did your buddies in Vegas hook you up with that inside info?

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I found it interesting. A seemingly obvious fact, but one that I hadn't considered. Not sure I understand the vitriol here.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

KSmooth4U

If you havent factored in that none of the home team QB's have any playoff experience by now then when were you gonna factor that in??

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by KSmooth4U View Post
    If you havent factored in that none of the home team QB's have any playoff experience by now then when were you gonna factor that in??
    For individual games, of course I know that. I just didn't realize it was all four games. Regardless, it's not something you should have blown up about.

KSmooth4U

if it was anybody else I wouldnt say anything... If you know this clown then you have probably seen him troll other peoples post and basically ridicule them because hes so much wiser than everybody on here... If this is the best insight he can come up with on these games then hes basically a bigger clown than everybody on here...

POOLSIDE

Ah, there's history. Got it.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

alright QH we get that.. that's something I took note of as soon as the lines opened.. but what side/ total are you on? or a witty lean you may have on a particular game?

KSmooth4U

Jay-You know he isnt gonna make a pick... He might go out on a limb and take Seattle ML...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

what you gonna take BigdaddyQH

lay down the hammer

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Jay-You know he isnt gonna make a pick... He might go out on a limb and take Seattle ML...
    well I'm still a newbie in this forum.. im just interested to see the people who know what they are talkin about are on

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Wow... That is some top secret information.. .. Thank you so much... That is top notch right there... Did your buddies in Vegas hook you up with that inside info?

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Play off snay off... what does it matter. Some qb can be good in either situation regardless.. i dont think these newb qbs gonna be all nervous n throw open INTs..