pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Oh my, i am so excited for the playoffs....

After giving you guys and girls winners week after week, I am now ready to give you even more winners for the playoffs and Super Bowl.

Prop plays:

DENVER BRONCOS +630
    (To Win Super Bowl)
    5 units

DENVER BRONCOS +220
    (To Win AFC)
    5 units

DENVER BRONCOS
    Game 1 next week!

I can't wait for this game.. It will be a blow out!!!
    Licking my chops to pound it.

Not sure about this week. May just wait and load up on Denver next week for 20 to 25 units.

Points Awarded:

jpot34 gave pimike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Calgunner23 gave pimike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Interesting. The AFC is wide open, thanks in no small part to injuries, but I don't know that I see the Broncos hanging around with Seattle or Arizona. I don't hate the AFC bet though. Good luck!

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Love it bro

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Interesting. The AFC is wide open, thanks in no small part to injuries, but I don't know that I see the Broncos hanging around with Seattle or Arizona. I don't hate the AFC bet though. Good luck!
    seattle wont go far!

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    seattle wont go far!
    I'd bet alot of money against that statement.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Stay focused boys!!! I'm trying help here. Let's not get off target.

Thanks

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You do not even know who Denver is playing and you make outrageous statements like that? Who played a nasty joke on you and told you that you knew what you were doing?

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I like your Denver pick, the defense is dominant, need those receivers to step up and not fumble and drop balls

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 77

Which QB do you prefer pimike? Oldie but goodie?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    I'd bet alot of money against that statement.
    well fortunately you can, and tell me how that works out for you.. take them -5 against Vikings, and take the following games.. if they even beat the Vikings..

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Like it Pimike

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    well fortunately you can, and tell me how that works out for you.. take them -5 against Vikings, and take the following games.. if they even beat the Vikings..
    Big difference between them not covering five on the road and them not going far in the playoffs. They're a really really really good football team. Minnesota is not.

RyleeCashflow
    RyleeCashflow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7063

Absolutely stoked for the playoffs this year!

Liking the Denver future might sprinkle some change on em.

BOL.

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

Getting the #1 seed at pretty good odds. Pats versus Broncos will be a great AFC championship game

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I like the Denver pick. AFC is weak this year.
    Injuries have changed things.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

I feel the Broncos have been focussed on this year since the embarrassment in NY 2 years ago when they had no answer to Seattle's running game. That they've strengthened up so much defensively says that to me and I think they're excellent value at 6/1 to win it all.
    I'm not even sure they'll need to beat the Pats to get there.

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

Quote Originally Posted by Martinr View Post
    I feel the Broncos have been focussed on this year since the embarrassment in NY 2 years ago when they had no answer to Seattle's running game. That they've strengthened up so much defensively says that to me and I think they're excellent value at 6/1 to win it all.
    I'm not even sure they'll need to beat the Pats to get there.
    I'm a homer but i don't see the pats losing next week. we haven't seen this team healthy (or care) in a while and they're finally get key offensive weapons back. oline is still shakey but im expecting lots of quick hitters to edelman/amendola to offset the lack of time.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    I'm a homer but i don't see the pats losing next week. we haven't seen this team healthy (or care) in a while and they're finally get key offensive weapons back. oline is still shakey but im expecting lots of quick hitters to edelman/amendola to offset the lack of time.
    I get that the Pats maybe haven't had a lot to play for the last couple weeks but they could've wrapped up home field right through the play offs with 1 more win and I'm not really buying that they haven't cared in the lead up to the playoffs.
    The line says the Pats will come good when they need to, but 5/4 to win 2 games and get to the SB is unders.
    I don't know about next week. They've obviously got the credentials/reputation/key position talent to get through but they'll go into the game short of momentum/winning form and their supporters will be backing them on faith. That's fair enough, but from an unbiased viewpoint that's not the type of team I want my money on.
    It's gonna be a great series though and fair play to the Pats if they can get through.

At the moment the only bet I like this week is the Seahawks and I'll probably take the -5. Square as all fukk but I think it's a good number for the better team.
    bol.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Odds say it is more profitable to take Denver for Superbowl
    then hedge than to take them just for the AFC.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Odds say it is more profitable to take Denver for Superbowl
    then hedge than to take them just for the AFC.
    Denver will be the favorite at home for both playoff games. So to win AFC is a a smart play.

However these bets are limited.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

peyton manning could not win squat when healthy so now that he has no arms and no legs he should win, i will go with it. good luck!

Name:  tumblr_mf10poSXZ41r2i1edo1_500.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  25.6 KB

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Denver will be the favorite at home for both playoff games. So to win AFC is a a smart play.

However these bets are limited.
    He's not saying it's not a smart play. He's saying you could potentially get a better payout by skipping the AFC bet and only betting on them to win the Super Bowl, and then hedging that bet. This is essentially the same play, plus comes with the potential benefit of a situation where Denver is a favorite in the Super Bowl. This would allow you to hedge your bet by taking the other team, and if Denver wins the game but doesn't cover... you win everything.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    He's not saying it's not a smart play. He's saying you could potentially get a better payout by skipping the AFC bet and only betting on them to win the Super Bowl, and then hedging that bet. This is essentially the same play, plus comes with the potential benefit of a situation where Denver is a favorite in the Super Bowl. This would allow you to hedge your bet by taking the other team, and if Denver wins the game but doesn't cover... you win everything.
    Thanks for your clarification!!!!!!

I did however go both ways. Was debating on adding more. So may add more on SB prop rather than AFC Prop. I get it now.

Lol
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave pimike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Denver is not winning the Superbowl with Peyton Manning at quarterback he is not the guy I am sorry. That is an absolute fact. Anything else I do not know, that I do....and it is not rocket science. 1 Million to 1 the broncos win with him so at those odds I bite, if not its wasted money. Good luck!

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Denver is not winning the Superbowl with Peyton Manning at quarterback he is not the guy I am sorry. That is an absolute fact. Anything else I do not know, that I do....and it is not rocket science. 1 Million to 1 the broncos win with him so at those odds I bite, if not its wasted money. Good luck!
    This guy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Thanks for your clarification!!!!!!

I did however go both ways. Was debating on adding more. So may add more on SB prop rather than AFC Prop. I get it now.

Lol
    mike this a gambling forum buddy not a place to air your deviant sexual lifestyle!

i dunno bout this donks confidence you have my friend, only thing appealing about them is the afc feels really weak and the defense could very well be good enough to win 2 games at home. i just have a hard time trusting a broken down noodle arm who wasnt exactly a big time playoff performer during his prime. i also have my doubts the running game maintains the same level of success now that you gotta figure they go back to running everything out of the pistol/shotgun since manning refuses to take a snap from under center? ill give them 3 things, the defense, weak afc, and the possibility the NFL lends a helping hand to get peyton one more chance so he will stop it already!

by any chance do you believe peyton has been juicing this whole time he been out and will miraculously have some arm strength maybe? that actually wouldnt surprise me at all, only way he has chance to pull off.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

First off hammer Denver against Steelers. Steelers will be playing with a wounded Big Ben. Denver is a solid play and plan is still good.

Today:::::/

PACKERS

Lol Washington hasn't beat 1 team with a winning record. Not one 1! Packers still have a great QB and a better RB. So I don't want to hear how hot Skins are, they haven't beat 1 team this year with a winning record, so that's allI need to know.
    Points Awarded:

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Gettum Pirate!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

First off hammer Denver against Steelers. Steelers will be playing with a wounded Big Ben. Denver is a solid play and plan is still good.

PACKERS

Lol Washington hasn't beat 1 team with a winning record. Not one 1! Packers still have a great QB and a better RB. So I don't want to hear how hot Skins are, they haven't beat 1 team this year with a winning record, so that's allI need to know.
    Adding a teaser for you action junkies!!

6 point Teaser +150

Minny +10
    Packers +7
    Broncos Pk

Ties don't lose

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Since I got Packers +7 , I'm on Skins for a middle.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Like I Said Packers the better team. Washington hasn't beat anybody.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Good job bro but I hope u didn't middle wash

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

PACKERS

pissed I didn't see this earlier! haha

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Mike did you hammer Denver -7?

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Like I Said Packers the better team. Washington hasn't beat anybody.

Pirate, pm'd ya.

12 Last