WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

2 Days Ago Ppl Said Cards are Best Team

Then get exposed by the Seahawks. Clearly Hawks are best team, it's either them or panthers. The cards seem to lose when it matters most. Cards are not gonna get to SB50, oh and Lynch is back. Nothing like a fresh running back for the playoffs. And with Wilson on fire and with best passer rating in the league, it would be stupid to bet against these Hawks right now. My advice pound seahawks and fade Cardinals come playoff time.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Cards are very good but theres something about Palmer that I dont trust

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Palmer making it through week 17 is a victory in itself...dude usually quits part way through every season

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I told you idiots that Arizona would NOT give it 100% against Seattle once Carolina took control of their game against Tampa. That game was over in the 4th minute of the 2nd quarter. Carolina and Settle were easy money yesterday. How you guys did not see t hat just shows me how little you know about football. Some of you idiots actually thought that teams would go into the tank to get a certain drafting position or to face a certain team in the playoffs. How did that work out for all of you wanna-be fools in here? It is so simple. Yet you clowns cannot make a dime. You sure can lose though.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I told you idiots that Arizona would NOT give it 100% against Seattle once Carolina took control of their game against Tampa. That game was over in the 4th minute of the 2nd quarter. Carolina and Settle were easy money yesterday. How you guys did not see t hat just shows me how little you know about football. Some of you idiots actually thought that teams would go into the tank to get a certain drafting position or to face a certain team in the playoffs. How did that work out for all of you wanna-be fools in here? It is so simple. Yet you clowns cannot make a dime. You sure can lose though.
    LOL this guy, always mad.

Renegades

I bet Seattle you fool. This thread was not about yesterdays game.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

You bet seattle good for you?

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

All I say is don't bet on the Cardinals you'll regret it

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

No way Seattle wins 5 straight road games ain't happening

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

I could see them winning 3.

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

I can to but if they face Arizona in the Nfc championship it would be their 4th straight road game and the beat down yesterday still fresh on zonas minds they would get smashed

Renegades

My post was to big daddy

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

One game at a time. We don't even know who AZ is going to face. I guess if it's SEA@AZ rematch...

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Arizona will win the Super Bowl.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

^^^^^^^this LOL

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    Then get exposed by the Seahawks. Clearly Hawks are best team, it's either them or panthers. The cards seem to lose when it matters most. Cards are not gonna get to SB50, oh and Lynch is back. Nothing like a fresh running back for the playoffs. And with Wilson on fire and with best passer rating in the league, it would be stupid to bet against these Hawks right now. My advice pound seahawks and fade Cardinals come playoff time.

You are an idiot. The Seahawks are a certainty to not get back to the super bowl, but I wouldn't expect a high school dropout like you to figure out why.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Well put, it was painfully obvious the Cardinals stopped trying once Carolina went up 14-3 against a team they were already favored to beat by 2 TDs. Add to the fact that I don't think the Cardinals care about HFA the way everyone seems to be assuming they do, they've beaten quite a few teams on the road quite handily this year.