funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Did Anyone Else Just Cash Raiders +7???

These kinds of covers don't usually go my way...KC holds on a made field goal, called back, then a screwed up attempt leading to a turnover on downs giving the raiders the ball...Flags all the way down the field allowing Oakland to get into scoring position...Then offensive PI not called for the Touchdown..Then a failed onside kick with Chiefs getting the ball near FG range, defense forces a 3 n out when they couldnt stop a nose bleed all game...Game ends 23-17 for the Raiders cover...Amazing..
    Last edited by funnyb25; 01-03-16 at 06:28 PM.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

I just cashed 3 units on them, epic back door cover. Also had a unit on Ravens today, which went the same day. Great end to the season.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

lifesaving backdoor cover for me. holy fxckin' heart attack. seriously, it was like a dream.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Oh yeah... I had the Raiders in my picks thread. That penalty taking the 3 off the board was a lifesaver. Of course, they still had a chance to kick a 49 yarder, but botched the snap or something. And, like you said, penalties on the ensuing drive, along with Carr finally making some big throws got us the touchdown for the cover. I didn't think Crabtree was actually guilty of OPI, but I could see how it might appear that way in real time. I half-expected a flag their too.

Amazing. I also had the Bills and Lions defenses come up with drive-ending interceptions to secure the cover in their respective games. Great way to end week 17.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Had Chiefs 2nd half -3 @ + 110 and got fuken robbed.