53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5149

Hey Keyshawn...... Just Shut UP!................

Funny how these things go....Here this hypocrite has the Gaul to call out Riley Cooper for use of the "N" word, and how Kelly's handling of that issue ultimately cost him his job. What a Blow Hard. Kelly lost his job because he made BAD personal decisions, plain and simple. He also misused players and their roles on that team. Was Cooper wrong for saying the word.....Yes of course he was....But it wasn't like he shot anybody. These things have a way of getting twisted.
    That story about Chris Carter mentoring Jordan Matthews was a hoot too. Here Matthews makes a catch in a recent game (which he is paid handsomely to do and RARELY does successfully), gets up and spins the ball, then gets reprimanded by Kelly for the action on the sideline directly after the play. Not for nothing but Matthews at best is a 3rd tier Wide Out on most teams and if the coach doesn't want that kind of behavior on the field, he, as HEAD COACH, is, compelled to bring that point to the players attention POST HASTE! I applaud Kelly for handling THAT situation correctly.One of the few he did handle correctly. And as for shipping out McKoy, how did that work out for Buffalo??? Maybe Chris would have wanted Kelly to wait till after the game when reporters were around to handle it, fact of the matter is you shouldn't have to kiss these players keisters to Get Results.
    Word to Chris Carter, if you are going to mentor a wide receiver, why not teach him to catch the ball!!!!
    Keyshawn was the definition of selfish player, (See Warren Sapp).
    Hell this guy called Wayne Chrebet " The Team Mascot" for frig sake(reference to being a little white dude) and had the arrogance to put it in print.He did back off that statement soon after book came out due to pressure both inside the organization and out.
    Can you imagine a "White" player in this league saying that about a "Black" player Today??? There would be Marches and Protests up the wazoo. Chrebet should have punched him in the mouth for that.
    Close friend of mine covered the Jets at the time and told me that many of K's teammates disliked him and had more respect for Chrebet, but Tuna puckered up a bit too much. soon after both were gone.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cooper not a bad player he's just being a real idiot and looking for headlines

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

riley cooper is a white wr(endangered species) he should have kept his n-words to himself ,it's clear he uses that word a lot he thought he was in a safe zone I guess at a country music concert. That was the most surprising thing in all this dude got put on blast at a Kenney Chesney concert! I would imagine the n-word would be free flowing at that event that's trumps base right. Chip was done when he didn't run Riley out of town ... You may not like it but that's the truth. I don't remember anybody marching or beating Riley up... has to be an uncomfortable work environment at least 60% of your team is black and they know you're a bigot.

teaserpleaser

Oh and lol at Wayne chrebet even thinking about punching Keyshawn in the mouth can he even jump that high? Terrible idea for Wayne if he values his well being. Not even in a sucker punch scenario do I see that going Wayne's way.

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5149

Truth is Keyshawn is a hypocrite, and a selfish player. You sir may not like that but its true.
    If you read my post you'd see that.
    You can't hide from the truth, just can't do it.
    You sir have been weighted, measured, and found wanting......

teaserpleaser

I'm wanting you get a life ... Have you measured that? You're talking about a wr who hasn't played football since 2007 and Wayne chrebet and you wrote a book about it. Wtf dude?? You really got that upset about this. I read that silly ass post doesn't change anything. What truth is anybody hiding from I don't give a shit if Keyshawn is selfish or a bad teammate I'm not on the team and he's not even playing anymore weirdo. You're a strange dude my man. Getting pissed off by pre game football shows

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Keyshawn a white boy it's all he hangs with

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Remember the piece a few weeks back when Chris Carter was telling Deandre Hopkins that he could become a great receiver like him (Carter) if he stretched out the webs in his hands to make them stronger? Ha... Carter took a good grip on the ball with one hand and challenged Hopkins to try to pull it away from him. Hopkins did.