Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

How u been bro with your NFL plays?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Been a bit rough overall this season. Down around a stack overall. Been very "weird" kinda year. Need Jets +7.5 today closing a 3t par, and have Atl +7 and under 46 (ironically) s/u so far with a super tease pending. Not sure I'm gonna play anything s/u next rnd of games especially if my tease is alive. How you been bro? Noticed your big hit on Cavs Xmas day nice work. Had them +8.5 and Oakland +130 live other 2 legs I need NYJ to finish off. Hope all is well

Aye J Mac

Been doing okay , but took a big hit like 2 weeks ago! Today I played jets game! Tease Jets +8.5 and packers +12 and I may play packers straight up

Aye J Mac

Hopefully the dogs barks loud today

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Like that tease! Have Pack in a super tease at +16 myself. Unfortunately also have Pitt -1 and also have Ben and his entourage in fantasy strong as well. Knew books would rake today but sucks this gm looking like a casualty. Good winnin Mac

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Falcons are a bad team. They fired Mike Smith thinking the Falcons needed a coaching change. New coach and the same results. The Falcons players are the problem. You have 200 million dollars tied up in Ryan, White and Jones and these dudes can't put points on the board.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh I realize have talked shit for years even when they were supposedly "good" and always refer to them as Falcunts. Team has never been a legit threat really just took them and under today with butt clenched haha.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Cant believe I actually won, I was flipping out about this game all week, won 1 bitcoin, thats good enough for me, good luck mcmurphy