Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

RLM + Public betting and line movement

Has anyone been tracking RLM this year? This week looks really trappy to me and Im really looking at the numbers expecting Joe Public to get crushed this week.

Public is all over Carolina.....yet no line change.
    Public is all over Buffalo.......yet no line change.
    Public is all over KC...... RLM
    Public is all over New England..... no line change.
    Public is all over Houston...... RLM
    Public is all over Seattle...... RLM

Thoughts?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Giants are another taking HEAVY action as a dog and that 7 not really budging. It's gonna be a bad wk for bettors I agree and tough wk to pick unless you have a strong stomach lol. Best leans Falcunts or the under there , Jets. Slight lean to Rams as well.

Personally I would not want anything to do with Bills gm neither side has anything to play for. Cleveland in a very tough spot b2b on road in 2 hostile environments line is high but KC on fire. Houston laying on road no thanks and again b2b road games. However they have something to play for and Titans should be playing for a #1 pick here not a meaningless win.

Sabear
    Sabear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Has anyone been tracking RLM this year? This week looks really trappy to me and Im really looking at the numbers expecting Joe Public to get crushed this week.

Public is all over Carolina.....yet no line change.
    Public is all over Buffalo.......yet no line change.
    Public is all over KC...... RLM
    Public is all over New England..... no line change.
    Public is all over Houston...... RLM
    Public is all over Seattle...... RLM

Thoughts?
    thx. where do you get your public pick info?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

You almost literally could smell it before 1st games started. Not even at half it's obvious a public burial is on way for early kicks.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well so sad you fell off the earth. It twas indeed the most brutal of all b.s. ass rapes the "public" has endured in quite some time. Just a short week after the house got gouged for one of their worst weeks this year. Surprise surprise they got most everyone back lol. And this surprises whom exactly? It's only funny cause we are the couple survivors of the Vegas terror

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Giants are another taking HEAVY action as a dog and that 7 not really budging. It's gonna be a bad wk for bettors I agree and tough wk to pick unless you have a strong stomach lol. Best leans Falcunts or the under there , Jets. Slight lean to Rams as well.

Personally I would not want anything to do with Bills gm neither side has anything to play for. Cleveland in a very tough spot b2b on road in 2 hostile environments line is high but KC on fire. Houston laying on road no thanks and again b2b road games. However they have something to play for and Titans should be playing for a #1 pick here not a meaningless win.
    Where do u see Giants getting more action?