SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Look ahead to week 16

First look at all the games for WEEK 16, here we go!

TNF: SD/OAK UNDER 47
    Sat. Night Football: OVER 47.5

Tampa Bay -2.5
    Atlanta Falcons +7.5
    Bills -6
    CLE/KC UNDER 42.5
    NE/NYJ OVER 46
    Arizona -4
    Seattle -13
    PIT/BAL OVER 47

MNF: Broncos -3.5

First glance at the lines and my thoughts. Open for discussion, lets hear it.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I'm leaning over on the SD/OAK game.. i was on this game earlier in the season and it went WAY over.. I'm expecting the same results. OAK -5 & over 47..

GL big dog!

ENCE
    Update your status
    ENCE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16382

I'm admittedly a horrible bettor bc I tend to overthink plays rather going with my initial hunch... my initial hunch on this one tells me that the road team will cover... I say that bc I've noticed throughout this season that both of these teams play better on the road in regards to covering spreads... without looking at the numbers, I'd go with SD and the points... but I'm sure that I'll look too deep into it and find a reason to go against my hunch

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I've been so close to betting SD the last two weeks and they've covered. I like this week again. Watch me bet them and they'll lose.

Honestly though, I wouldn't trust Oakland to cover 5 against any team. They're far too inconsistent.

That Pittsburgh/Baltimore over is compelling. I already bet Pittsburgh -9.5...and they could score more than 47 themselves if they really wanted. They should be up for the game as not only are they going for the playoffs, but the Ravens got lucky when beating them earlier this season (they faced Vick and Pittsburgh's kicker was terrible). Meanwhile, Baltimore's in preseason mode as they have been since a couple weeks ago.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    I've been so close to betting SD the last two weeks and they've covered. I like this week again. Watch me bet them and they'll lose.

Honestly though, I wouldn't trust Oakland to cover 5 against any team. They're far too inconsistent.

That Pittsburgh/Baltimore over is compelling. I already bet Pittsburgh -9.5...and they could score more than 47 themselves if they really wanted. They should be up for the game as not only are they going for the playoffs, but the Ravens got lucky when beating them earlier this season (they faced Vick and Pittsburgh's kicker was terrible). Meanwhile, Baltimore's in preseason mode as they have been since a couple weeks ago.
    They have been pretty good last 2 weeks...they were money for me last week!

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I've been the same way with SD. Just couldn't pull the trigger. I probably won't again because my luck is like yours. When I do, they'll lose. Haha!

JayDr3am
    Handi

oak -5 or nothing here man. rivers when comes off of big wins is TERRIBLE. its like a whole nother player the next week. don't get it.

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    oak -5 or nothing here man. rivers when comes off of big wins is TERRIBLE. its like a whole nother player the next week. don't get it.
    Would you call that game against Miami a "big win"?

I think it's SD or no play...leaning no play. There's some value on teasing SD to +11, I suppose.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

charles woodson final home game as well

JayDr3am
    Handi

I think it's SD or no play...leaning no play. There's some value on teasing SD to +11, I suppose.
    lemme rephrase that.. rivers comin off of a HIGH scoring game he is just bad. its like he empties his in tank in the games when he scores 33 and 35, then the next week he'll score 3.. I made the bonehead choice of choosin SD in week 4 against Oakland with SAN DIEGO HOME and they got BLOWN TO SHIT. so rivers isn't reliable, I personally cant back'em. this line is set where it needs to be. no trap, no foolery, it seems perfect to me.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    charles woodson final home game as well
    that alone makes me lean Oak. I like those emotions that Oakland will have.. this game isn't much of a home field advantage so that has no effect in this. Oak should cover this. I see derek carr amari cooper showcasing why the got him in the first place!

goldust

lemme rephrase that.. rivers comin off of a HIGH scoring game he is just bad. its like he empties his in tank in the games when he scores 33 and 35, then the next week he'll score 3.. I made the bonehead choice of choosin SD in week 4 against Oakland with SAN DIEGO HOME and they got BLOWN TO SHIT. so rivers isn't reliable, I personally cant back'em. this line is set where it needs to be. no trap, no foolery, it seems perfect to me.
    I agree that it's a good line. Just seems like it's gonna go down to the wire, and that could mean one of these teams wins by 3-7.

JayDr3am
    Handi

I agree that it's a good line. Just seems like it's gonna go down to the wire, and that could mean one of these teams wins by 3-7.
    they should win by a td

goldust

they should win by a td
    I disagree. Oakland isn't at the point where they should beat anyone by 7+. Can they? Of course.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

not a big win at all...just gave the fans In San Diego one last thing to cheer about before they leave San Diego!