Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Tonight's Probably Not a Good Time to Side With the Public and the New Orleans Saints

After taking a beating yesterday, I have a feeling the books get some of it back tonight with all the public money pouring in on the Saints. I'm taking the Lions +3. Not a large bet, but something to keep me interested.

If the game stays close in the 4th quarter, maybe we get a little help from the two-legged zebras in this meaningless garbage game.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

yep. public plays all cashed yest. play DET or nothing. everyone loading up on the Saints

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    yep. public plays all cashed yest. play DET or nothing. everyone loading up on the Saints
    Yeah... I took moderate losses yesterday. Only winners were Skins ML and NYG + 4.5 which I thought was a loser of course until near the end. Had I lost that one it would have been a brutal day. Indy, Cleveland and Jax screwed me. Even the over on the Jax game was a bust.

fecgp40

How'd you do yesterday Eddy? Nice call on Zona. I had Philly +10 last leg of a teaser... I knew it was toast when that moron Chip Kelly ran Ryan Matthews into the line on 4th and 1 in the read zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    After taking a beating yesterday, I have a feeling the books get some of it back tonight with all the public money pouring in on the Saints. I'm taking the Lions +3. Not a large bet, but something to keep me interested.

If the game stays close in the 4th quarter, maybe we get a little help from the two-legged zebras in this meaningless garbage game.

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    How'd you do yesterday Eddy? Nice call on Zona. I had Philly +10 last leg of a teaser... I knew it was toast when that moron Chip Kelly ran Ryan Matthews into the line on 4th and 1 in the read zone.
    Did I really type read zone? Ha... Red Zone. Wow. I better not make any wagers tonight.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    I'm on a pretty good run right now...

Pushed with the Jets -3
    Jets/Cowboys Under 41.5
    Ark St/La Tech Over 67
    Ohio Bobcats +7.5
    Vikings -5
    Falcons +3
    L Ravens +7.5
    Packers/Raiders Over 47.5
    L Broncos +6 (Didn't get the best number here)
    Cardinals -3.5

So 7-2-1 on my last ten plays. I'm taking the Lions small tonight. My confidence in this game isn't exactly sky high. I'll probably go big on Temple tomorrow night though.

Justfollow
    Justfollow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Follow the public!!!!

What do both team need to play for? Saints dont want to lose in front of their home crowd. Lions player already thinking about Christmas vacation

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by Justfollow View Post
    Follow the public!!!!

What do both team need to play for? Saints dont want to lose in front of their home crowd. Lions player already thinking about Christmas vacation
    Looks like it's the Saints who are thinking about the holidays. Nice call Eddy.

Eddy Munny

Thanks. This game ended up being a lot easier than I expected, barring some kind of NY Giants type comeback of course.

The hot streak continues.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Good stuff, Eddy. Probably one of the best ncaaf/NFL cappers I've seen this year

fecgp40

Looks like it may not be so easy after all. Ugh. Lions being the Lions.