LokcItUp
    LokcItUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2524

'jjgold'

A few questions for the community.. Is this a gimmick account? Something to stir up traffic? The user will often say 'squares on this- sharps on that,' but offers no evidence to support stated facts and is usually wrong on predictions. Thanks in advance for useful feedback, Happy Holidays.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 992

I wouldn't give it much thought but you might be right. Just another degenerate posting his jag off comments and "square" predictions. Everyone on here is a "square" or self proclaimed "sharp". Who gives a flying... *u*k. This isn't surgery even though he probably has a "model"... Just fade and cash most of these dudes.
    Last edited by mjsuax13; 12-20-15 at 11:19 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

some of these dudes are fukkin idiots are here to troll you and aren't here to trade information about picks and make actually money.. i thought that's what this forum was for anyway...

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 992

Jay, that's what I don't get about this forum. Shouldn't we all be collaborating on burying the book, bookie, etc? Making some cash, telling some stories, etc...?! Guys on here just troll you no matter what. We should be looking to trade info and get paid.

LokcItUp
    LokcItUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2524

Generally speaking, people with useful information are protective over it.. It's very likely the most informed people that lurk these forums don't post a word.

babear83
    babear83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

jjgold has been on this site for a long time.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Jay, that's what I don't get about this forum. Shouldn't we all be collaborating on burying the book, bookie, etc? Making some cash, telling some stories, etc...?! Guys on here just troll you no matter what. We should be looking to trade info and get paid.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    exactly. just futhering my point. i mean somebody is bound to troll you cause they have nothin else to do.. its best to ignore them and just keep in contact with the serious pickers in this forum that actually wanna finish the season with some extra duckies.. i wish there was an option to create private threads.. like invite only. so only the serious can discuss & share wisdom and edges. cause i hate when i come to read for valuable info and its just buncha trolls takin up space and time..

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    some of these dudes are fukkin idiots are here to troll you and aren't here to trade information about picks and make actually money.. i thought that's what this forum was for anyway...
    Actually and JJGold is the king of these \*\*\*\*\*\* ass trolls