Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    No doubt last year's SB win could be called a fluke. But hey that "amazing" Seahag D did blow a DD lead late in game correct? Everyone thinks it's a foregone conclusion Beastmode just walks that in if right play call was made but there is no certainty. And in true ironic fashion Seattle is not even NEAR goal line had it not been for another lucky circus catch. Most of Pats finals have been very close and often times in tight games it comes down to luck.

Still though this team aside from lack of resistance in that shit division is their year after year it's a machine. So many roster changes, adversity on/off field and in media, the fact their fire is still lit and desire to win so high after 15 years. It's extremely hard to do in pro sports especially these days with all roster turn over. I give them utmost respect cheers to them.
    Lol....Wilson should have ran it in

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    No....Id say G-Men have their Number
    Lets be real....How many games has the Pats covered against the Giants in this era?
    If ya wanna be technical...I'd say last yrs Bowl could be a Fluke too...Right?
    What about the Giants guy were the football "stuck" to his helmet????? Fluke ?????? Or STICKUM ????? Cheating Bastard!!!!!!!!I want an investigation into that.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hey I think the whole league is dirty and it starts at top. Lot of things make me scratch my head with Goodells version of WWE including Pats winning year of 911. Let's not forget they lost a gm on the field couple weeks prior to my Raiders but b.s. prevailed. No bitterness really though I have come to terms with fact sports has a lot of "shady" going on at times it's business. And far as I'm concerned when did Pats get busted twice? That shit last year was a joke which is why Brady was exonerated.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol....Wilson should have ran it in
    20/20 hindsight. I saw the play. Not a bad call to pass on 2nd & short, they most likely were expecting the running play. But somebody had to tell Wilson, if it isn't there, throw it out the back of the end zone !!!!

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Hey I think the whole league is dirty and it starts at top. Lot of things make me scratch my head with Goodells version of WWE including Pats winning year of 911. Let's not forget they lost a gm on the field couple weeks prior to my Raiders but b.s. prevailed. No bitterness really though I have come to terms with fact sports has a lot of "shady" going on at times it's business. And far as I'm concerned when did Pats get busted twice? That shit last year was a joke which is why Brady was exonerated.
    I believe it was the TUCK Rule......Raiders will call it the Focked Rule.....Was rule ever called again after that??
    Dont think so....Shady???Red,White,Blue...Pats win Super Bowl 911

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    20/20 hindsight. I saw the play. Not a bad call to pass on 2nd & short, they most likely were expecting the running play. But somebody had to tell Wilson, if it isn't there, throw it out the back of the end zone !!!!
    Funny....BigMoney Switched Hands fast

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah I know the rule now we all do. It also no longer exists which is same fate many moronic rules should suffer to make these games more watchable. Point is bonehead rule aside Raiders went into that gm in their house and conditions and were better team. Soon as Woodson caused that FUMBLE haha it was gm, set , match.

Now beauty of the league and the way they have things set with so much gray area and room for "interpretation" is that call can go either way really and nobody would have known difference being such an obscure rule hardly called ever. If Gannon was tucking and not Brady in that spot it's a fumble.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I believe it was the TUCK Rule......Raiders will call it the Focked Rule.....Was rule ever called again after that??
    Dont think so....Shady???Red,White,Blue...Pats win Super Bowl 911
    The 'Tuck Rule" has been called multiple since then. Of Course I will admit, when they called that, I never freaking heard of it.LOL. I also think it is a STUPID Rule, one they could get rid of. It should be either a fumble, or incomplete forward pass, or QB in the grasp, forward progress stopped , etc.

First 12