GSoro
    GSoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 802

3 Reasons why you should bet the Bills this Sunday

3 Reasons to bet the Buffalo Bills this Sunday...

Bills pk em

Last week I gave u the Saints and this week I gave u 3 reasons to bet the Steelers so far, and now I have another team I like even more than the Steelers for this week....so for u who aren't comfortable with my Steelers pick....perhaps you will find this one more suitable for u.

3 Reasons to bet the Bills this Sunday

1. Teams who upset the Patriots always fail to cover the next game....And any time the Eagles win they always fail to cover the next game regardless of who they just beat.

2. Eagles have been outgained in their last 3 games by an average of more than 150 yards, including the Patriots game where they were outgained by 179 yards.

3. Lesean McCoy......I have a feeling he's been waitin to have a season high performing game against his old coach Chip Kelly whom he despises. And we know a good run game opens up the pass.

So, u have a super talented motivated running back who's quarterback has thrown for 17 d's and only 4 picks playing against a team ranked 24th in pass defense who's known to let down after a win.....let alone after winning against the Patriots (who are crippled by the way). Betting the Eagles would be betting a team to win off of kick returns and pick 6's......................2 games in a row. Did I mention Taylor only has thrown 4 picks so far this year?

I have many more reasons to bet the Bills but I think you get the picture so I won't go any further. But remember, I'm no psychic....good luck!

akuma
    akuma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Good stuff man, I'm with the bill also thanks for the info

buffalohead
    buffalohead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

reason 4- eagles are dogshit

cold pudding like dogshit on a summer evening in the dewy grass

all the dew does is smear the poo into every nook and cranny of your five year old foot

that is the eagles

they stink and it takes forever to wash their stench off

then it lingers, you think you got it all, but you must have missed a toenail or something....

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I completely agree. Good picks. Love the steelers pick too.

Jimdugan
    Jimdugan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

If the eagles team has finally geled than watch out for a late nfc east division title push! Alot of new guys on the birds just saying, maybe they have geled. And have the talent to run the table to finish the reg season.