Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final plays for Monday 11/05

4* Eagles +3.5 -105
    4* Eagles Under 41

There is much snow expected, and I don't see this game being played any other way than low-scoring. Seattle has as yet to play well on the east coast, and with no reason to show up other than being on national television, I think they are beaten by an Eagles team that people may need to start paying attention to for reasons other than TO. If they win tonight, they will be favored in the rest of their games (maybe a slight dog at home against the Giants next week).

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Final plays for Monday 11/05

4* Eagles +3.5 -105
    4* Eagles Under 41

There is much snow expected, and I don't see this game being played any other way than low-scoring. Seattle has as yet to play well on the east coast, and with no reason to show up other than being on national television, I think they are beaten by an Eagles team that people may need to start paying attention to for reasons other than TO. If they win tonight, they will be favored in the rest of their games (maybe a slight dog at home against the Giants next week).
    Agree with both of those, but I don't bet the NFL. Good luck man

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

There is much snow expected
    No score in the final 2 minutes of the first half at +200 is appealing if this is the case, FGs will be hard to come by if the field is a mess and it's unlikey the Eagles will try to push McMahon to get them to score if they have the ball. I'm not going to play it, but just throwing it out there for people who like prop plays.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Razz I hate to tell you especially you "I told you so".. Well bud
    I hope you didn't put too much on the eagles. They have no Offense
    at all. They are done!!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Razz I hate to tell you especially you "I told you so".. Well bud
    I hope you didn't put too much on the eagles. They have no Offense
    at all. They are done!!
    imgv, you have been on a great run and hit another nice one tonight, but it's never a good idea to come into another persons thread saying "I told you so"

imgv94

Well i think Razz will understand. because we discussed this on another
    thread about his reasons for Liking the Eagles and My reasons liking
    the Seahawks. And I said I hate to say I told you so,which i was sincere
    cause I think Razz is cool.I respect Razz And begged him earlier this week
    not to touch the eagles. All I get from this forum is people talking crap
    or telling me don't do this, and dont do that. but no one tells anybody
    else anything.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

No worries here...i think IMGMV is genuine...he's posting winners and having a good time. Seems to know what he is doing. Razz also has a pretty good idea of what he is doing and Razz is a big boy so I am sure he won't be hurt too much.

One piece of information that has stuck with me since i was a very young guy was that you have to be nice to people on your way up because you are going to see them again on your way down.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    All I get from this forum is people talking crap
    or telling me don't do this, and dont do that. but no one tells anybody
    else anything.
    I wasn't trying to tell you what to do. I just figured it wasn't nice kicking the man while he was down. Like I said, you are a very sharp poster, keep up the good work.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's cool. He did tell me so (but you didn't have to remind me - others may not have taken it so well, as Illusion said). I am just furious that the under lost. I mean, 28 points scored on a total of 2 offensive yards. Has that ever happened before? I can at least take solace in the fact that the Seahawks offense struggled about like I thought they would.
    I just checked the game stats (I took under for the second half and turned it off), and saw the total yardage was Seattle 194, Philly 190. While I'm sure that's misleading to the extent that the Seahawks tried to kill the clock in the second half, it at least makes me feel less ignorant.
    Regardless, congrats to anyone who had Seattle, or the miraculous over.

imgv94

It's cool. He did tell me so (but you didn't have to remind me - others may not have taken it so well, as Illusion said). I am just furious that the under lost. I mean, 28 points scored on a total of 2 offensive yards. Has that ever happened before? I can at least take solace in the fact that the Seahawks offense struggled about like I thought they would.
    I just checked the game stats (I took under for the second half and turned it off), and saw the total yardage was Seattle 194, Philly 190. While I'm sure that's misleading to the extent that the Seahawks tried to kill the clock in the second half, it at least makes me feel less ignorant.
    Regardless, congrats to anyone who had Seattle, or the miraculous over.
    Hey Razz I didn't mean it like it appeared. I actually
    was sincere when i said i didn't like to say it, but hey
    when were typing words instead of speaking them,things
    could get misunderstood. Well your still my bud razz and
    you made me alot of money with UCONN so dont ever
    think i would be a smartas s like that with you. with
    other people yes but not with you!

officer601
    officer601's Avatar Become A Pro!

[b]glad To Hear From You Pigpig19. Can't Wait For Your Picks

First 12