t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Get off that pipe bro.
    4 straight years you've been telling us Denver is going to win the super bowl. We're still waiting.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderground View Post
    As usual, the Cards operate outside of the national spotlight. And now much of the public has to scramble to get a grip on this team.

The NFL is a league of adjustments. Until you fix a problem, teams are coming after it. Example. A few weeks ago the Cards sacked Aaron Rodgers nine times. So the Packers fixed it. This time the Cards couldn't get to him, and got only one sack late in the game. The recent weakness for Arizona has been the offensive line. Is there any question that both teams are studying every frame of the film of the last two games, when Seattle and the Packers were able to rush Palmer (even if the Seattle game had no meaning for the Cards)? If the Cards OL can get back to a better protection of Palmer, this could be a long day for the Panthers.

People that haven't seen much of Arizona, now decide that Palmer is a liability. I don't think so. Palmer has played exceptional games this year, throwing one TD after another, including that game where the Cards put up 39 points in Seattle. Taking nothing away from the New England experience and execution, this team has far more weapons than the Patriots, and a better defense as well. They would most likely destroy the Patriots in a Superbowl. The much bigger challenge is this Sunday, at Carolina.

Another thing to consider is that the Packers came with an unknown in the last game. The guy that caught both of the two 40+ yard passes, on 4th down, in the end. Hard to prepare for someone you don't know... The Cards don't have that problem against the Panthers. I'd be surprised if Greg Olsen has another big game. The Panthers are the biggest challenge of the season, but so far the Cards have answered every bell. The only road game they lost was a game where they were in full control at the Steelers. And why did they lose it? Because a backup QB came in that they hadn't prepared for... They could have won that game many times over, and would be unbeaten on the road, but they weren't sharp. What are the odds of them not being sharp on Sunday? The Panthers are one formidable opponent, but if they have a weakness, it is that they don't have as many weapons on offense as the Cards. So then we're back to the question if the Cards can effectively use those weapons, or if the Panthers get to Palmer before he can pick his spots.
    While the AZ D may be better than NE, I would take NE's Offense over AZ's. Brady far superior to Palmer and Gronk and Edelman match up well with Fitz and Brown. While Arians is a solid coach, Belichick is the best.

I have faded Carolina quite a few times this year because they lack explosive Offensive weapons. Much to my chagrin. Of course they force a lot of turnovers, but they led the league in scoring. The Interior Lines of CAR are among the best in the league. And they have the MVP QB as well. I see a close game this Sunday. If Palmer does get time, AZ has a shot. If not, CAR rolls.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    since you and twizzler are on this side i am going to double down on the panthers
    You have said many times that u are a loser. Keep on chugging old man.

I got zona +3.5 and +160. I won my bet already.

Thanks for coming out.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

[QUOTE=lakerboy;25177885]You have said many times that u are a loser. Keep on chugging old man.

Thanks for coming out.[/QUOTE
    lb u r the man.lol as someone who has got stuck paying to watch carson play in big games; I know about his dancing feet. Little know fact he is number 9 in career pick 6's,

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

wish i could lay money on him throwing one

t-wizzle

That prop is out there. Go for it. Better yet just give me your money. Same outcome at the end of the day.

t-wizzle

I'm on Cardinals +3.5 -120 to win $500 and $200 on ML +145.

I believe in this team. They will make the plays and win this game to go to the Super bowl.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

I believe in this team. They will make the plays and win this game to go to the Super bowl.
    Thanks for the easy fade
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

t-wizzle

Go Cards

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Palmer can't handle the big game pressure

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Hahaha weasel Man U are just terrible I love fading u on the daily. I'll send u 1000 dollar Cus I just feel bad for u maybe it will help

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

t-wizzle

I was wrong. Carolina is better. Arizona ran out of gas down the home stretch.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I was wrong. Carolina is better. Arizona ran out of gas down the home stretch.
    Are you ever fuking right?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

[QUOTE=chico2663;25177921]
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You have said many times that u are a loser. Keep on chugging old man.

Thanks for coming out.[/QUOTE
    lb u r the man.lol as someone who has got stuck paying to watch carson play in big games; I know about his dancing feet. Little know fact he is number 9 in career pick 6's,
    That prop is out there. Go for it. Better yet just give me your money. Same outcome at the end of the day.
    Man I hope you played this

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Are you ever fuking right?
    You never lose right? You are an asshole. I would dismantle you if we met.

Thunderground
    Thunderground's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

The Cards didn't fix the problem: the OL, that was first exposed in week 17 by Seattle, and then again last week by the Packers. But I'm taking nothing away from Carolina. A team that dismantles the Seahawks and Cardinals is in a league of its own. Broncos have no chance against them. The way to beat Manning is to get him on his back, and the Panthers will get to him just as easily as to Wilson or Palmer.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Palmer will not win the big one

He will throw big INT"s
    JJ....Great anticipatory post!!

First 123