POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

If this Bengals line hits -2.5

...don't we unload?

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I suppose that'd be the "value play". Still, betting against that juggernaut of an offense can't be fun.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I cant bet against big ben man.. steelers have a better receiving core and their defenses are just about equal..

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    ...don't we unload?
    Eh, I wouldn't unload just make a normal bet. You can't trust the Bengals, Steelers almost beat them earlier in the season. It was Big Ben's first game back from injury and he played like shit which is why they lost. He threw a couple of interceptions at the worst times which essentially cost them the game. Martavis Bryant also dropped a TD pass in the end zone from Big Ben in the middle of the 4th quarter that probably would have won the game. Steelers even had a chance to win the game at the very end with 4 secs left in the game, Brown caught a pass a yard or two out of bounds from the back of the end zone that would have won the game.

This will be another close game, both teams have offensive weapons to put up points and defenses are probably about equal. Home field advantage for Cincinnati won't count for much, Steelers fans usually pack that place. The game will come down to a few big plays/turnovers and don't forget the Steelers are in desperation mode to try and get a playoff spot. Bengals are already pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot, they are just playing for seeding at this point.
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 12-08-15 at 10:09 PM.

POOLSIDE

Good points Nittany, all good points. I forgot that was Ben's first game back. I was thinking that game was a pickem and the Steelers had Bell and they still only mustered up six points. Basic math would have said game should be Bengals -6ish. Totally forgot that Ben's injury was in that line. I still like the Bengals here as of right now, but that could change.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Gonna be the game of the week IMHO. Steelers are playing red hot right now... Think the game is gonna come down to Dalton's play.

POOLSIDE

How does this game not get flexed to Sunday night? People would rather watch Houston take on a team full of second string guys?