Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

If the Dallas Cowboys Don't Win Tonight @ Washington, I Will Never Post..............

...another picture of H.R. Pufnstuf on this forum ever again. Trust me, I'm a man of my word.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Eddy Munny, I like you. But this is a new low for you. Please don't become the next Lakerboy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Hopefully this isn't the last time we see ya...

Eddy Munny

But seriously, if you're backing the Redskins tonight, you're just throwing darts. The Cowboys get it done in D.C. and turn the NFC East into a complete free-for-all. The Cowboys should have been toast a long time ago, but that division insists on sucking so the Pokes keep getting reprieve and reprieve. They will finally take advantage tonight.

No more Romo talk and the constant speculation about his injury or ability to get it done. For better or for worse, it's Matt Cassel's team now. They haven't won without Romo, but they've been close in most of those games. Also keep in mind that Dez was also out for that stretch of time so it's not like the backup QB was ever really given a fair shake.

But the fact that the Cowboys are within striking distance of the division lead is a miracle in itself. They must feel like they are playing with house money at this point... no pressure whatsover. Everyone has already left them for dead. They've also had extra time to prepare for this game, having not played since Thanksgiving, and that should work to their advantage.

I think the Cowboys get back to the ground and pound with DMC behind that offensive line, and Matt Cassel plays a clean game, taking his shots when need be. The Redskins reign atop the division won't last. The Cowboys throw their hat into the ring tonight and win outright. Of course, taking the points is your best bet.

Dallas +3.5

That's my Pufnstuf promise to you kind folks.
    Points Awarded:

magnumsr35 gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    But seriously, if you're backing the Redskins tonight, you're just throwing darts. The Cowboys get it done in D.C. and turn the NFC East into a complete free-for-all. The Cowboys should have been toast a long time ago, but that division insists on sucking so the Pokes keep getting reprieve and reprieve. They will finally take advantage tonight.

No more Romo talk and the constant speculation about his injury or ability to get it done. For better or for worse, it's Matt Cassel's team now. They haven't won without Romo, but they've been close in most of those games. Also keep in mind that Dez was also out for that stretch of time so it's not like the backup QB was ever really given a fair shake.

But the fact that the Cowboys are within striking distance of the division lead is a miracle in itself. They must feel like they are playing with house money at this point... no pressure whatsover. Everyone has already left them for dead. They've also had extra time to prepare for this game, having not played since Thanksgiving, and that should work to their advantage.

I think the Cowboys get back to the ground and pound with DMC behind that offensive line, and Matt Cassel plays a clean game, taking his shots when need be. The Redskins reign atop the division won't last. The Cowboys throw their hat into the ring tonight and win outright. Of course, taking the points is your best bet.

Dallas +3.5

BOL 2 you...

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    BOL 2 you...
    Thanks. Cowboys will play hard tonight. The game on Turkey Day was an aberration. Romo put them in a hole right from the jump and it was over before it began. Now they've had a week and a half to regroup, and face an opponent of a like caliber. I don't know why anyone would be willing to lay points in this game when it could easily come down to a field goal.

If anyone does win this game by double digits though, it will be the Cowboys. I think they will be sharp and possibly even be the more motivated team, or at least play like it.

I'm putting it all on the line tonight. I've issued my promise to SBR. Believe me, I enjoy posting pictures of H.R. Pufnstuf as much as the next guy, and if Dallas fails to cover, I'll be in a world of hurt.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

BOL EM.

I don't see how you are so confident in a team that is winless without Romo. I think they lose again.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Eddy? Say it isn't so? No 2 cappers ever agree on everything but you're def one of the few voices of reason on here. In the Skins 5 game home winning streak Kirk Cousins has had 10 td/0 ints (287 ypg) while completing 76% of his passes! Now Dallas prob has a better pass defense than those 5 but he went 23-27 against St. Louis in Sept and their pass rush dwarfs Dallas 1 crazy man pass rush named Greg Hardy. DeSean Jackson is back and Jordan Reed is healthy as well and they can run the ball too. Dallas might eat clock and move the chains w/their O-line but I'll take Cousins >>> Cassell all day. I took Wash ML -128 and a little Wash -5.5 +155

Eddy Munny

Thanks Dwight. It's not like I'm giving them a vote of confidence for the remainder of the season. It's just a one game scenario. I take each bet one game at a time. This just feels like the right spot to back Dallas. I can't substantiate my intuition with stats, trends, or any of that jazz... just that feeling you get in your gutty-wutty that tells you now's the time to pull the trigger.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

line down to +2 -115 amazing

Fred The Hammer

Thanks. Cowboys will play hard tonight. The game on Turkey Day was an aberration. Romo put them in a hole right from the jump and it was over before it began. Now they've had a week and a half to regroup, and face an opponent of a like caliber. I don't know why anyone would be willing to lay points in this game when it could easily come down to a field goal.

If anyone does win this game by double digits though, it will be the Cowboys. I think they will be sharp and possibly even be the more motivated team, or at least play like it.

I'm putting it all on the line tonight. I've issued my promise to SBR. Believe me, I enjoy posting pictures of H.R. Pufnstuf as much as the next guy, and if Dallas fails to cover, I'll be in a world of hurt.
    Eagles factor maybe? They were embarrassed (again) on Thanksgiving and took the extra time and channeled it into a big effort. I just see Washington playing for revenge. They're not going to let their rivals out hustle them at home. It prob will be close but I can see Cousins bringing the Skins back if they fall behind but I see Cassell being Cassell if they fall behind and put the game on his shoulders.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    line down to +2 -115 amazing
    That's because I started this thread. Vegas respects the Pufnstuf pledge. They know when shit's gettin' real.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Eagles factor maybe? They were embarrassed (again) on Thanksgiving and took the extra time and channeled it into a big effort. I just see Washington playing for revenge. They're not going to let their rivals out hustle them at home. It prob will be close but I can see Cousins bringing the Skins back if they fall behind but I see Cassell being Cassell if they fall behind and put the game on his shoulders.
    No, I honestly didn't consider the Eagles performance yesterday. I didn't see the game, but from what I gather, they didn't even really outplay the Pats as much as they benefited from an avalanche of flukes. Cowboys are good enough to go toe-to-toe with the Skins. They don't need flukes to pull this out.

jjjune
    jjjune's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

Someone tell me why the line is only -1.5?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by jjjune View Post
    Someone tell me why the line is only -1.5?
    It's because Vegas respects the hustle. When I go out on a limb, and declare a Pufnstuf promise to the masses, people in the linesmaking department scramble like madmen, rushing to adjust the line accordingly. You're in the presence of greatness.

DwightShrute

Thanks Dwight. It's not like I'm giving them a vote of confidence for the remainder of the season. It's just a one game scenario. I take each bet one game at a time. This just feels like the right spot to back Dallas. I can't substantiate my intuition with stats, trends, or any of that jazz... just that feeling you get in your gutty-wutty that tells you now's the time to pull the trigger.
    ya sometimes that is the best way to go when betting. They can win but as long as the skins will by 3 or more 1H

good luck eh!

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Dallas +3.5

Cowboys very well could easily win and/or cover, but saying the Cowboys will win is way more of a dart throwing bet then taking one of the better performing home teams in the league.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Cowboys very well could easily win and/or cover, but saying the Cowboys will win is way more of a dart throwing bet then taking one of the better performing home teams in the league.
    Did I not mention H.R. Pufnstuf? Because I think I did.

Would I do that if this was just your garden variety Monday night bet?

Fred The Hammer

You could come back as CheapTrick or maybe Corey Hart instead of Eddy Munny? I used to be Mr Handicapable....lol. I didn't change my name on purpose though....login problem at the time

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    You could come back as CheapTrick or maybe Corey Hart instead of Eddy Munny? I used to be Mr Handicapable....lol. I didn't change my name on purpose though....login problem at the time
    Maybe I haven't been clear, but I never said I would leave SBR if Dallas fails to cover. I simply stated that I would abstain from posting pictures of H.R. Pufnstuf... cold turkey. I said it and I meant it. That's the Pufnstuf pledge and I don't take it lightly.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

where did all this faith come from for the cowboys????

Fred The Hammer

Unwatchable except for gambling....flags-r-us....buy 2 get 1 free

Fred The Hammer

Nice hit....never really in doubt with Dallas +3.5. I had Wash ML big...think thats retiring me for a while? The one phantom call in the 1st half where Cousins hit Jackson down to the 25 and they called it back for nothing? The missed fg? Cousins wasn't playing that bad but Gruden kept putting him under center and taking a deep drop with 3 blitzers right over the center? No chance on those? Jackson fk'd it up on that punt return though....Dallas was never scoring a td otherwise? Just take your 8 yds and go down. Cousins could've won the game 12-9? Ridiculous

DwightShrute

EDDY you lucky fukk

Eddy Munny

Chicks dig H.R. Pufnstuf...

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12347840_1273757785976394_84865168570813 65904_n.png?oh=8a1b2faf94729565c99d6b404 a5461c1&oe=571A2BCD[/IMG]

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12359864_1273752529310253_84175849882040 64217_n.jpg?oh=7437c8513abbb45d5010a3f8b e095fdb&oe=571D7824[/IMG]

Eddy Munny

Dan Bailey knocked through a 54 yarder with the calm and coolness of Ray Allen at the free throw line.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Dallas +3.5

Eddy, you have emphatic grammar. What do you do for a living?

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Cowboy fans with some hope left.