Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Thank the public

I saw the skins at 4.5-5.5 all week . And now the line is down to -3 . Thank you guys . Idk why all of the sudden u would take the struggling team that hasn't won a game without Romo at center and all of the sudden it's going to happen vs a Skins team that just beat their nemesis Giants last week and is playing great at home

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    I saw the skins at 4.5-5.5 all week . And now the line is down to -3 . Thank you guys . Idk why all of the sudden u would take the struggling team that hasn't won a game without Romo at center and all of the sudden it's going to happen vs a Skins team that just beat their nemesis Giants last week and is playing great at home
    I don't think Washington won last week due to their great play, as opposed to NYG sucking balls and giving up the ball like 3 times? I was on WASH, and after evaluating further there are more reasons to take Dallas IMO.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

You have to consider the Cowboys just because it's the NFC East, and a 3 way tie at 5-7 would completely suit it.

More likely though is the Skins blow them out.

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I don't think Washington won last week due to their great play, as opposed to NYG sucking balls and giving up the ball like 3 times? I was on WASH, and after evaluating further there are more reasons to take Dallas IMO.
    Out of those 3 turnovers Skins only got 3 points I believe . Yes the Giants didn't come out to play. But that's been the case with the Skins at home the last 5-6 games . Completely diff team than when on the Road. But why all of the SUDDEN Cowboys going to win this game . Why ? Blows my mind . Yet the Eagles win last night blew my mind and then some

WWCD

Looks to me 70% of volume is on Skins. Dropping the line is encouraging more bets to that direction IMO.

The only trend I see favoring Washington is that they are 5-1 at home.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Looks to me 70% of volume is on Skins. Dropping the line is encouraging more bets to that direction IMO.

Cousins with 11 TD and 2 picks at home, joker is jekyl and hyde in home/road split

Amadeo-Picks

and only angle on why people are picking Cowbows is cause it's a division game. If the line was -5.5 , then yes i understand people taking Cowbows at +200 and over . And me myself would of gone with Cowboys +5 or no play. But at -3 with the way the skins are playing at home. I see value in that

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

its not the public moving the line here!!! it some big $$ ... i like it to ... skins is the bet

WWCD

I've posted my reasons in another thread, but here you go:

Dallas:
    11 days rest
    Cassel 3-1 as a MNF starter
    Cassel has money motivation. $1.4m bonus if we he ends up starting the rest of the season.
    Wash has not won 2 straight all season.
    MNF dogs have been covering as of late.
    3 points.

Wash:
    5-1 at home
    Cousins throwing like 300 yards a game at home.

*Both teams only have 20 sacks for the year.

Amadeo-Picks

I've posted my reasons in another thread, but here you go:
    Still what makes me not like the cowboys is that they haven't one 1 game without Romo. Not 1 . And in a couple occasions blew it late for one reason or the other . And I think that continues here .

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Won*