No1DraftPick
    No1DraftPick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Who else got buried by the Pats? Money management folks...

Obviously pissed. Half my bankroll gone on this at a time when I really didn't need that to happen.

Just further reinforces proper money management, don't make any crazy bets like I did with nearly 50% of my BR.
    Win it all on Saturday, give it all back on Sunday. I'm awesome at college and blow dick at the NFL.

Keep your heads up, don't go chasing tonight/tomorrow. Big hole for us to climb out of but lets go people!

BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

fake dc got killed

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Quote Originally Posted by No1DraftPick View Post
    Obviously pissed. Half my bankroll gone on this at a time when I really didn't need that to happen.

Just further reinforces proper money management, don't make any crazy bets like I did with nearly 50% of my BR.
    Win it all on Saturday, give it all back on Sunday. I'm awesome at college and blow dick at the NFL.

Keep your heads up, don't go chasing tonight/tomorrow. Big hole for us to climb out of but lets go people!

I got rocked myself....trust me I feel your PAIN

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Good advice. I'm surprised you would have gone big on that particular game, IMHO the Cincy/CLE game is the one that was begging for the big money.

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

I had patz TT over 28.5pts.. brutal to watch!

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Carolina favs to win it all?

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Carolina ain't winning nothing and that's a fact jack !!!

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I make those ML plays as well, but not on the Pats this week. I manage my BR a little different that most. Definitely don't do the uniform bet system. I don't gamble all season just to be up a couple units personally.

I personally bet until I am up up 5-10 units and then take a swing a a big teaser or two. When I am up around 20 Units or so, I cash out all winnings minus my original BR and start over.

bphone
    bphone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

I also didn't do good bankroll management on this one... but I had the under. I figured that Brady without Gronk, Lewis and Edelman would score a couple, like between 17 and 24, and that the eagles would go nowhere (which they did)

Did not expect the eagles to get 21 bulshit points and then the pats to play CRAZY catchup football (Pass to Tom Brady, wtf?)