Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Everyone giving up on the packers too soon,they have not even lost by more than 8 points in any losses also the losses were to teams playing well now. They just have been unlucky, shoukd have won most of them.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Has anyone learned by now that it doesn't matter what a team has looked like lately in the NFL? Every week is different. I knew you guys would all like the Lions.
    lions were a playoff team last year, so while you acting like ppl are reading too much into recent performances you are choosing to believe they are the team you saw the 1st 2 months this season opposed to the last month?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Everyone giving up on the packers too soon,they have not even lost by more than 8 points in any losses also the losses were to teams playing well now. They just have been unlucky, shoukd have won most of them.
    yeah
    That last lions game was so fluke right? They just lost to jay cutler at home in prime time so that kills the stupid "can't beat Rodgers in prime time!!" Narrative.

How about that Carolina beat down? Could've won that too huh? Or getting completely shut down in Denver? Let me guess, it was the refs fault right?

Stop with the narratives and trust your eyes.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    yeah
    That last lions game was so fluke right? They just lost to jay cutler at home in prime time so that kills the stupid "can't beat Rodgers in prime time!!" Narrative.

How about that Carolina beat down? Could've won that too huh? Or getting completely shut down in Denver? Let me guess, it was the refs fault right?

Carolina and denver scraped out wins against them. Also those are not bad teams to lose too. Also chicago was a divisional game and anything can happen in those.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    yeah

GB missed a 2 point convert to tie the game against the Lions, recovered the onside kick then missed the FG. They definitely could've won that game and the Carolina game. GB does have a lot of problems, but this is not a situation to trust the fraudulent Lions.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of pressure on Packers tonight

None on Detroit

Watch out

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    g.b. won't lose twice to lions in the same season the old adage fade the public applies here
    one thing is for certain in this game no matter who wins. the so called public will not be on detroit whatsoever, that is a fact. good luck!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

this game smells like the browns laying points lol...somehow everyone LOVES DETROIT lol.....GB for me....GL everyone...
    Quote Originally Posted by KnownUnknown View Post
    I've been following my hometown Lions for many moons- one thing I've learned is that you can hardly ever say that they are a strongest play. This type of outlook almost always ends in disaster when talking about that team, lol. BOL if you decide otherwise.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Lions give up a lot of rushing yards and Lacy appears to be healthy and running well.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not that it makes any difference but assuming lions are the popular side is plain wrong.
    Opened 5.5.....now 3......

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Lions give up a lot of rushing yards and Lacy appears to be healthy and running well.
    Demarco Murray 14 carries for 30 yards last week

Latavius Murray 13 carries for 28 yards the week before

3 weeks ago James Starks 15 carries 42 yards, Lacy didnt touch the rock all game

You're looking at full season, Lions couldnt have had a worse start. The lions team as of late is more the real lions team than we saw week 1 through 9

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    80 percent on packers, thats called reverse line movement buddy

2daBank

big money with a clue hammered anything more than +3, doesnt make lions the popular side. the average bum will always side with discount double bitch laying a small number. start a poll, look at any site, ask your co-workers, you will see that 2 out of every 3 will tell you they love GB. none of that means jack shit to me, square plays win and lose every week, just saying if you backing gb to "fade the public" you are doing no such thing. gl

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Demarco Murray 14 carries for 30 yards last week

Latavius Murray 13 carries for 28 yards the week before

3 weeks ago James Starks 15 carries 42 yards, Lacy didnt touch the rock all game

You're looking at full season, Lions couldnt have had a worse start. The lions team as of late is more the real lions team than we saw week 1 through 9
    Well I would counter and say that the D Murray stat line against the Lions is similar to just about any team the Eagles have faced all year. L Murray only got 13 carries for some reason, and Lacy was pretty banged up the first time they played. Starks is only useful when complementing Lacy or catching passes, not as an every down back. Lacy is a punishing runner when healthy and has had back to back 100+ rushing games.

The line is uber fishy I agree with you there. Also very expensive to buy off of the 3 suggesting a close game that the books feel like they can cash on. With that said I like the Packers -3 +105. I might take a little at -2.5 if I can get a decent price.

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    80 percent on packers, thats called reverse line movement buddy
    Opening number is the right number.......buddy

2daBank

Opening number is the right number.......buddy
    not really, pack were a inflated -9.5 last game which basically makes -3 the same as that game. no way in hell -5.5 was close to right..

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    g.b. won't lose twice to lions in the same season the old adage fade the public applies here
    Using that logic, a crap load of bettors lost because "no way is GB gonna lose two consecutive home games to crap teams" when they lost to the Bears last week.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of pressure on Packers tonight

None on Detroit

Watch out
    This. Teams that hit a nadir and manage to bounce back have a very different mindset than a popular powerhouse still clinging to front runner status.

Look at the Texans, Chiefs, and Lions. All three teams had awful starts and you could say all three hit rock bottom. Now they are all playing furious football and look completely different than they did a month or two ago.

Despair and pressure will be all on GB tonight because they have yet to hit that rock bottom place. Furthermore, they are playing an away game on a short week...Luckily for GB, they have Aaron Rodgers, who is the one man you want to be able to right the ship.

GB has not looked offensively right for like 5-6 weeks. The impact of losing Jordy Nelson has become apparent, as Davante Adams should not be a starter in this league. Adams has zero confidence coming into this contest, which won't help the Packers.

Should GB win simply by having Rodgers and the pedigree of their franchise?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

JJ gold from last year wouldn't post past 9 pm. Up by 530 am.

Now posting everyday at 2 a.m.

Group of clowns

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    JJ gold from last year wouldn't post past 9 pm. Up by 530 am.

Now posting everyday at 2 a.m.

Group of clowns
    The cats outta that bag

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Line dropping. Uh oh.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    i do think that is key and lot of the reason im hesitant to play det.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

I usually like to fade all thread start picks in the players talk section of this forum.. This one I cannot though.. Trying da Lions as well..

Crash and burn with all you fools I will!!!

Duckshit

All of these posts, and you are still on the fence.....Bla Bla Bla much?

2daBank

All of these posts, and you are still on the fence.....Bla Bla Bla much?
    i almost never play the thu night game. never said i was on det i just dont think pack are a strong play.. of all your post you havnt really added anything of value so what the fukk you doing?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

everyone thinks the same

line coming down

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

About 5 weeks ago you said Detroit was the worst team in the NFL and I kept telling you they have some talent on that team and no way they are worse than teams like the Browns, Titans, etc. What makes you think now they're going to beat the Packers twice in one season? Try and answer without insulting me if you can.

Duckshit

JJ
    Vinnie Paz
    Big Day
    Ebe
    vs

LT Profits
    Pork Chop
    Paco
    Gaucho Jake......that's how I see it.

Duckshit

In other words GB for me.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This game looks a lot like the Sunday night New England/Denver matchup.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    GB missed a 2 point convert to tie the game against the Lions, recovered the onside kick then missed the FG. They definitely could've won that game and the Carolina game. GB does have a lot of problems, but this is not a situation to trust the fraudulent Lions.
    Carolina game? GB had garbage time TD-s, game was not close.
    Vs Lions the Lions did everything to lose that game. They failed. If you dont watch the games, just the box score stop saying things like these please.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    About 5 weeks ago you said Detroit was the worst team in the NFL and I kept telling you they have some talent on that team and no way they are worse than teams like the Browns, Titans, etc. What makes you think now they're going to beat the Packers twice in one season? Try and answer without insulting me if you can.
    i never said they were worse than any of those teams and never said they didnt have talent. they were playing incredibly poorly and they are not well coached. it be easier not to insult you if you didnt either take things out of context or pull them out of thin air (not sure which here as i dont recall what i said 5 weeks ago, im sure it wasnt flattering but i also know they have never been behind at least 10 other teams in my power rankings).

i dont think the packers are that great and lions are playing much closer to their abilities of late is the easy answer. they still have a retarded head coach but the oc change has made a big difference.

Duckshit

Now -2.......

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Albabbie View Post
    This. Teams that hit a nadir and manage to bounce back have a very different mindset than a popular powerhouse still clinging to front runner status.

Look at the Texans, Chiefs, and Lions. All three teams had awful starts and you could say all three hit rock bottom. Now they are all playing furious football and look completely different than they did a month or two ago.

Despair and pressure will be all on GB tonight because they have yet to hit that rock bottom place. Furthermore, they are playing an away game on a short week...Luckily for GB, they have Aaron Rodgers, who is the one man you want to be able to right the ship.

GB has not looked offensively right for like 5-6 weeks. The impact of losing Jordy Nelson has become apparent, as Davante Adams should not be a starter in this league. Adams has zero confidence coming into this contest, which won't help the Packers.

Should GB win simply by having Rodgers and the pedigree of their franchise?

They are are not playing on a short week.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    Carolina game? GB had garbage time TD-s, game was not close.
    Vs Lions the Lions did everything to lose that game. They failed. If you dont watch the games, just the box score stop saying things like these please.

GB did have garbage time tds.....they also had the ball inside the ten yard line under two minutes with a chance to tie the game.

First 12345 ... Last