ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Just sayin

Apparently, humans are unable to ref a game FAIRLY. So maybe more refs aren't the answer! But, with all the technology in the medical field pointing towards head trama making players have difficulties in the future and the NFL getting the shyt sued outta them. The league stepped in and made new rules protecting the players. VERY Admirable!! Made DRUG policies to show the public they cared about the players some more or to make the NFL look like they were trying to clean up the place for public preception. My point is they will go through Hell and High Water to keep the "INTEGRITY" of the game. BUT, for years the replay has been a Fockin JOKE! Some games have less cameras then the others???? WHY? Does the league not have the funding? Some games have end zone cameras in the pylons(I have no idea how to spell pylon lol) some don't?? Why? This game has changed to a sickening level of disgust! The players are faster, dumber, bigger and more athletic then ever. Makes it tough on refs. I get it! So, you go to replay. They still get it wrong! OK here are some of "MY" remedies. Take the CONTROL of the officiating out of the NFL's hands. They pay for the officiating,but don't have control over it. Put a technology company in charge of setting up a GPS type grid on the field. The ball can be tracked to a precise location. No need for chains any longer. Time of game is speeded up and down and distance is accurate to the inch. No more shytty spots, did he step out of bounds, was the ball across the endzone,etc. No need for replay other then did he make the catch, did he fumble or was the arm going forward and some other things I'm forgetting. The refs only have a say in penalties. The refs have to be YOUNGER and way more athletic and held accountable for WTF penalties. All these officiating crews have their tendencies. It is WISE in capping a game, especially OVER/UNDERS, to know what crew is on that game. Something needs to be done about the games "INTEGRITY"! I have stated on here in the past about games being FIXED. If it is not fixed, but the NFL has all the resources to make it a much BETTER product, then why are they not doing something about it?
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 12-01-15 at 02:43 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Notorious_Donk gave ZINISTER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ZINISTER

Every penalty thrown by a ref is reviewed. You will say it will take to long. NO it won't. If these refs know they are being graded by an outside firm, they will throw less rags. They will not call these ticky tack penalties every other play or when it counts the most. The time made up from less BS flags being thrown will make the game much faster. This is not without faults. I am just sayin it can be made better in an INSTANT boys!

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

An easy start is to have set officiating crews that will be held ACCOUNTABLE for the fuk ups. We have always had missed/blown calls but these have been HUGE calls ever since the fail mary. Football needs this fixed asap

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    An easy start is to have set officiating crews that will be held ACCOUNTABLE for the fuk ups. We have always had missed/blown calls but these have been HUGE calls ever since the fail mary. Football needs this fixed asap
    Hence outside firm. Penalizing the officials and firing them for WTF calls!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

PYLON. LOL. The ref's suck this year for sure.

ZINISTER

Thanks Mag shoulda thought about nylon then maybe pylon.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Thanks Mag shoulda thought about nylon then maybe pylon.
    No worries! The ref's still SUCK !!! They do get a "little" discipline, but not enough like the players they "pick each week " that violate the "program". LOL .

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

We need a quarterback to pull a play out of The Longest Yard's playbook

Name:  longest-yard-ref.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  39.1 KB

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Never happen the Nfl would NEVER allow an "outside firm" to govern them. This league is all about micro managing and fact is there are too many rules in place and many of them have too much gray area. I'm sure they would like a bit better officiating overall but some of these calls are made with the wrong intent to "fix" things at times.

Zinister I know you are a non believer which is fine everyone's entitled to their own opinion. For me I just cannot continue overlooking the fact that many plays especially in post season like that Detroit/Dallas horse shit last January always favors the script they want and good for business. Be a cold day in hell before the Nfl let's themselves be policed by an outside entity.

ZINISTER

I agree Murph. The GRAY area is what they want.

ZINISTER

Why not a grid to track the ball? It speeds the game up etc.