GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Go Broncos.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Everyone wants to bitch about the officials and I didn't bet the game BUT

Denver was much more physical and ran the ball with authority tonite while NE couldn't run the ball.....therefore they couldn't run nearly as much clock with the lead. DT dropped atleast 5 balls including bobbling the game winning pick for NE right into Chung's chest and he dropped the ball. NE gave up some huge passing plays to Denver with the game on the line. NE had their chances to take the refs out of it and they failed.
    Don't think anyone here said anything about getting out played the second half. But as a betting fan I love a good play, a good tackle, a great interception. But the refs honestly changed this game. I'm done betting the NFL. Unwatchable

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    nice try chump
    you were saying Asshole?!...

Originally Posted by Da Manster!
    Brock Osweiler the real deal fellas...he knows the offense and can matriculate the ball down the field...the Broncos two losses were because Peyton Manning was injured, battered, noodle-armed, and basically about useful as on a boar hog!...Also, Denver's D still legit and one of the best in the league and Tom Brady is losing weapons....Amendola and Edelman are both out...and the Pats O-line is very banged up...it's a damn miracle they are 10 - 0...but the luck runs out tonight...I've got Denver (+5) and (+15.5) on my teaser card!...

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

I did not bet on the game...but the Refs were trying to get Denver to win...no doubt...feel bad for patriots backers

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    People always bitch about refs if their team doesn't win,just the nature of the beast.
    seriously Packerd...this thread is another reason why this forum has gone to shit....bad enough most of these broke dik fuks don't even bet real money (goblue77) but then to bitch and complain after a loss and start blaming the officiating, saying the fix is in, conspiracy theories, blah, blah, blah!...that's why it's called gambling...
    Points Awarded:

packerd_00 gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

aston

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    seriously Packerd...this thread is another reason why this forum has gone to shit....bad enough most of these broke dik fuks don't even bet real money (goblue77) but then to bitch and complain after a loss and start blaming the officiating, saying the fix is in, conspiracy theories, blah, blah, blah!...that's why it's called gambling...

Da Manster!

trust me I am not broke lol (look at my history of large bets and I post my tickets)

this game was bent

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    Da Manster!

trust me I am not broke lol (look at my history of large bets and I post my tickets)

this game was bent
    well good, hopefully things will start to even out...the way I see it the NFL still needs to screw the Cheatriots and Belecheat 1,000x's more to make up for all the calls the Pats and Tom Brady have gotten in the past...not to mention spygate, deflategate, etc!......however, aside from all that, is the fact that shitty officiating has always been a part of sports...you just don't know how the refs are going to call the game...one of the many reasons why its called gambling...IMO, the fix is not in and there are no conspiracies...I firmly believe the refs are just that incompetent and stupid...

aston

well good, hopefully things will start to even out...the way I see it the NFL still needs to screw the Cheatriots and Belecheat 1,000x's more to make up for all the calls the Pats and Tom Brady have gotten in the past...not to mention spygate, deflategate, etc!......however, aside from all that, is the fact that shitty officiating has always been a part of sports...you just don't know how the refs are going to call the game...one of the many reasons why its called gambling...IMO, the fix is not in and there are no conspiracies...I firmly believe the refs are just that incompetent and stupid...
    We will agree to disagree

good luck on your bets cheers

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    We will agree to disagree

good luck on your bets cheers
    I love your attitude, Aston!.......move on to the next game already!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

Yeah its irritating,are they gonna blame the refs for that muffed punt to. Guys like goblue are nothing but sad trolls like you said they don't put anything on the line.

They can bitch until the cows come home,it isn't gonna make a damn bit of difference.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

Can't believe the Broncos won. So pissed off I turned off the game when NE went up 21-7. I wasn't dismissing the game, just didn't care to watch anymore. Will have to find a replay of the game somewhere, sounds like a great finish.

First ... 4567