franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16969

Favorite

How the hell is Dallas fav over Carolina? Does it make sense to anyone here?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

total sense, you wanna know what really crazy? the line is actually short

throw their records out and consider a few things. where would panthers be had cam missed 7 games? i like asking this cause romo haters have a hard time admitting dal would have at worst went 4-3 those 7 had he played (likely 5-2 for real). w/o the romo injury this is a potential playoff preview between 2 teams leading their division. remember how good dal was last season? they were a shitty call on a dez catch away from playing in nfc championship game, imo they are improved from last season. the only real loss was murry who is not a difference maker and they significantly upgraded the talent on the overachieving defense.

if this was the showdown of division leaders it should have been if romo been healthy dal would be laying at least -3 and prob more like -4.5. imho that how you find value in this league and dal today is the definition of it. i been wrong before just something to consider before letting yourself believe the wrong team favs and panthers as dogs a gift.
    Points Awarded:

dfish gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16969

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    total sense, you wanna know what really crazy? the line is actually short

throw their records out and consider a few things. where would panthers be had cam missed 7 games? i like asking this cause romo haters have a hard time admitting dal would have at worst went 4-3 those 7 had he played (likely 5-2 for real). w/o the romo injury this is a potential playoff preview between 2 teams leading their division. remember how good dal was last season? they were a shitty call on a dez catch away from playing in nfc championship game, imo they are improved from last season. the only real loss was murry who is not a difference maker and they significantly upgraded the talent on the overachieving defense.

if this was the showdown of division leaders it should have been if romo been healthy dal would be laying at least -3 and prob more like -4.5. imho that how you find value in this league and dal today is the definition of it. i been wrong before just something to consider before letting yourself believe the wrong team favs and panthers as dogs a gift.
    Respect the response as usual Bank. Thank you.