3-1 last week SU and ATS. I'm a vikings fan so I am biased to pick AGAINST them. That's why my Vikings pick is especially credible. Here are my picks:

I like the Cardinals to beat the Saints, but this game is going to be AWESOME! The Cardinal offense continues to be underrated while the Saints defense continues to be overrated (the consensus on the Saints defense is that they are underrated, and I think they are properly rated, so I guess that makes them overrated). I expect the Cardinals to throw the ball with ease throughout the game. If they can do it against Defensive Player of the Year Charles Woodson, how is Darren Sharper going to stop them? The Saints, after resting for so long, may not get out to a fast start. I think the Saints will pick up the pace later, but it is so difficult to come back against a team that never stops scoring touchdowns ever.

I like the Colts to beat the Ravens. Here’s what we will have: An INCREDIBLY rusty Colts team against an INCREDIBLY fired up Ravens team. We already had that in week 11: The Colts had just beaten the Patriots, which was their most important game of the year. Their biggest threat for the number 1 seed, San Diego, was 2nd place in the division at this point. The Ravens had already lost twice to Cincinnati, so they were in must-win mode at 5-4. Result: Colts 17, Baltimore 15. Now we’re in Indianapolis instead of Baltimore, and the Colts will actually care about the game. Since it’s not interesting to pick the Colts since they haven’t lost a game in which they tried to win in over a year, I will pick the Colts to win by 10 or more.

I like the Vikings over the Cowboys. The overall consensus by the media is that we should all expect Demarcus Ware to be the hero we did not expect. I think that Favre can read defenses well enough to outsmart anything the linebackers decide to do. If the Cowboys want to stop Favre and the Vikings, the key is NT Jay Ratliff. However, I expect the Vikings offensive line to have a good day, at home and well rested. Romo will have fun throwing to his 2 star WRs, but don’t forget about Favre to Rice/Berrian/Harvin. I believe the Vikings and the Cowboys are evenly matched in the running game, if the Vikings don’t have a slight advantage. While I do expect a fumble from Peterson, Favre does not throw a lot of interceptions (anymore). We’ll see how Romo handles the noise of the Metrodome. If this game comes down to the wire, would you trust Favre and Ryan Longwell, or Romo and the kicker they picked up off the street a few weeks ago? GO VIKES.

Wow, if you think about it, the Jets match up perfectly against the Chargers. The Chargers don’t have a good run defense and the Jets have the number 1 rushing offense in the NFL. The Jets don’t have a good run defense and the Chargers can’t rush the ball because they are still pretending Tomlinson is good. Grieves will shut down Vincient Jackson, who the Chargers relied on to beat playoff teams like Dallas Cincinnati, and Philadelphia. Plus, all of the Mexican Chargers fans will be rooting for Sanchez. Plus, everyone is picking the Chargers, so the Jets will be fired up.
That’s all irrelevant. Look at San Diego @ Tennessee for example. The Chargers had all but clinched the 2 seed. Their leading rusher Tolbert managed 60 yards on the ground and Antonio Gates was their leading receiver. The Titans were the magical team of the century, fighting for their playoff lives after an 0-6 start. Chris Johnson ran for 142 yards. Result: Chargers 42 Titans 17. I like San Diego.

BTW I think all of the favorites I picked cover. Feel free to bet your children on Arizona straight up. That way, you can more than double your children!