Joey Blaze
    Joey Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Panthers vs. Cowboys

I'm not seeing much discussion about this game and its being played tomorrow.. thoughts?

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Panthers and Over for me.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

With Romo back they're a much better team. It clearly showed on Sunday and they were even more impressive in the second half as Romo started to shake off the rust. Short week and travel for the Panthers here hurts, but Dallas is coming back from Florida too and the Panthers players were able to get some rest after blowing out the Redskins. Carolina does one thing offensively really well — run the ball — that doesn't serve as a good matchup for the Cowboys defense (25th in DVOA against the run according to Football Outsiders) and with Charles Johnsonreturning I expect them to manufacture some pass rush against that vaunted Cowboys offensive line. This isn't going to be a blowout but I think the Panthers pull off the road win and move to 11-0.

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Best game by far on Thursday...I don't know if this means anything but I did read that it will be the only time in NFL history that a team that is undefeated in Week 10 or later is an underdog against a team with a losing record. As of now the line is -1.5, opening at 1. Cowboys on paper have a much weaker D. I believe it to be a very close match, but one with plenty of numbers, look to the over and Carolina

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

This looks like a trap line. How doesn't Carolina win this?

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

79% of the public on CAR yet Dallas just went from +1.5 to -1.5 this morning

All the big money on Dallas. Y'all know what to do

Bryan T
    Bryan T's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1788

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    79% of the public on CAR yet Dallas just went from +1.5 to -1.5 this morning

All the big money on Dallas. Y'all know what to do

Do you go with the big money or against the big money? still havent figured that out

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

The Panthers and the under looking like the play to me here. Teased up to 7.5 and under 53 looks even better. Dallas has a good shot in this game but i don't know how you can't take the better team and a point or two. Cause for hesitation is Romo has been LIGHTS OUT on Thanksgiving 7-1 with a 107+ passer rating. Best stats of his career on Turkey Day. Tough/interesting game, cant wait to watch

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    The Panthers and the under looking like the play to me here. Teased up to 7.5 and under 53 looks even better. Dallas has a good shot in this game but i don't know how you can't take the better team and a point or two. Cause for hesitation is Romo has been LIGHTS OUT on Thanksgiving 7-1 with a 107+ passer rating. Best stats of his career on Turkey Day. Tough/interesting game, cant wait to watch
    It's really the only decent game of the day. Brother, how can I not take Panthers + 7.5 over 38.5 ????

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    It's really the only decent game of the day. Brother, how can I not take Panthers + 7.5 over 38.5 ????
    Yea man I agree with you. Lina+7 and GB-2.5 starting to look real good as a teaser man

LittleLarryY
    LittleLarryY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Hammer the everloving dogshit out of the Panthers at +1.5 or 2

Dollahdave
    Dollahdave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1524

Public all over CAR and is now a Pick? I would think CAR should be a heavy favorite.

Because DAL is a different team with Romo. I think the public is eating up the CAR bet bc
    they think it is free money by not giving points! Now,DAL turns around with Romo and wins.Vegas loves you.The fix is in!

babear83
    babear83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

ive got carolina at PK right now..

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Carolina for the win... Tony homo can't pull this one out

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Jump on Cam Scam public. THis will be high scoring.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    what makes you think panthers are the better team though? dal hasnt lost with romo under center, id bet panthers record w/o sCam would be similarly shitty dont you agree? dal was arguably the best team in the nfc last season and pretty much got jobbed in gb on that bs catch called not catch crap the nfl loves. what has changed really? murry has nothing to do with anything and other than him dal pretty much same on offense and i think better defensively than last years group of overachievers..

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Being a short week and Dallas has found their ground game, I realy like the UNDER. Both teams will have enough push at the line to move the ball some on the ground. This helps the UNDER in several ways. Chews clock, the OC usually sticks to what is working, it brings about alot more third downs, makes the field position battle a bigger concern. I see a kicking contest in store boys! Eat some turkey, drink some beers and enjoy the day! GL