anjac
    Update your status
    anjac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

CARDINALS at NEW ORLEANS

CARDINALS at NEW ORLEANS
    This game could be a shootout. The two most significant developements for the Saints in my opinion are the loss of defensive end Charles Grant to a torn tricepts muscle, and the return of one of my favorite players, tight end Jeremy Shockey, who will 100%+ for tday's game. He had toe problems for the final three games of the New Orleans season. McCray will start for Grant, and he will be backed up by newly signed veteran Paul Spicer who was cut from the Saints squad in September.

Saints rookie punter, if he plays as he has recently, will keep the Cardinals from getting any really good field position to start their drives. Arizona will score...that is a given. But just how much is the question.

What can be said for Drew Brees? To begin with he broke the NFL record of 70.53% completions set by Ken Anderson of the Cincinnati Bengals 1982 team. Drew connected on 70.62% of his passes this year(363 of 514).In 2007 he broke the NFL record for number of completions, and was only 15 yards shy of breaking the NFL record for passing yards last year. I don't think anything more needs to be said. This man is one of the best QBs that the NFL has ever produced.

I don't take anything away from Kurt Warner and the rest of a very fine Arizona team, but today they play in Cajun country and run into a meat grinder that is just about ready to explode. Both teams have defensive issues, and the Cards will have to play flawless to stop Brees. I do not think they will be up to the task. New Orleans by 10+.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PLAYS

"Everybody plays the fool sometimes......there's no exception to the rule."

"If you give the ball to a monkey enough times, eventually he will cross the goal line."

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is the top 10 bets of the day MLs has a bearing factor today
    HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!!
    #1 Arizona Cardinals -Money Line
    RUH! ROH! RAGGY!

#2 Arizona Cardinals - Point Spread
    #3 New Orleans Saints - Point Spread
    #4 Indianapolis Colts - Point Spread
    #5 Baltimore Ravens - Point Spread
    #6 Arizona Cardinals - Over
    #7 Sacramento Kings - Point Spread
    #8 Baltimore Ravens - Money Line
    #9 Pittsburgh - Point Spread
    #10 New Orleans Saints - Under
    Going by what the books want it looks like SAINTS ML&UNDER for sure

I am sad to announce because of the FIXED! FACTOR!
    If you are on these below wagers your chances on winning in order from best to worst are
    1.saints ML
    2.under
    3.AZ line
    3.saints line

Groves
    Groves's Avatar Become A Pro!

the aints are gonna win big

Tsiggy Fresh
    Tsiggy Fresh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

the only thing worrying me is the saints off time and not having played their last three games