Okay, so I've been trying to work out all the kinks in my system this season. Yeah, I know we're already more than half way through the season but I wanted to see if my system was producing consistent results for the past 4 weeks before posting anything. Needless to say, it's been consistent and I will elaborate more as I update this thread. I have several indicators and trends that I've amassed through the use of the data gathered from the Super Contest. My system spits out picks for every game each week, except for Thursday's games since the data is not available until Saturday afternoon for the said week, but I'm only posting the notable plays from the system. Here are some plays for this week along with what my system graded it:

Most successful plays the past 4-5 weeks have been the MID tier selections. What MID tier means exactly is a bit complicated to explain. If you really want a detailed explanation, just message me.

MID Tier plays for Week 11:
Bengals +4
Vikings Pk

The next most successful play(s) have been a Trend play that's been consistent since I started this season. It's just a very difficult Trend to stay committed to but if I had done it since the beginning of the season, I would've been much more profitable to date.

TREND plays for Week 11:
Texans +3
Chargers +3
Dolphins +2.5

That's it for Week 11. Best of luck everyone and get that money!