Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Oak (-1.5) @ Det

No way Detroit gets away with two upsets in a row. They tried to give GB the game, GB just too incompetent at the moment to take advantage. Oakland will bounce back hard after their loss, while Detroit will regress after their win.

Play of the week IMHO.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Yeah there's no way this insanely young Oakland team can go into a road game as a short favorite against a team from the NFC North and not pull out the victory. Doesn't sound familiar at all.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Lions ML is the best play on the board. I hope the money pours in on the Raiders. The Lions are still a fairly talented team who had an incredibly tough schedule to start the year. They quit in a couple of those games and Alot of people are playing/coaching for jobs in Detroit right now. The fact they have fired so many people really put everyone else on notice. A young Oakland team having to travel across the country after back to back losses in essentially a must win game for them, against a Lions team who just broke a 24 year curse.. good luck. Oakland has no talent advantage in this game. The Lions will be a good ML play in certain spots for the rest of the season and this is one of those spots.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    Lions ML is the best play on the board. I hope the money pours in on the Raiders. The Lions are still a fairly talented team who had an incredibly tough schedule to start the year. They quit in a couple of those games and Alot of people are playing/coaching for jobs in Detroit right now. The fact they have fired so many people really put everyone else on notice. A young Oakland team having to travel across the country after back to back losses in essentially a must win game for them, against a Lions team who just broke a 24 year curse.. good luck. Oakland has no talent advantage in this game. The Lions will be a good ML play in certain spots for the rest of the season and this is one of those spots.
    Everything sounded good there until the whole Oakland has no talent advantage thing. Oakland has the better quarterback by far, the better receiving corps, the better o line, and the better kicker based on Prater's last game haha. But still, bad bad spot for the Raiders.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I can't call it but I will be rooting for the Raiders!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

LOVE OAKLAND but I'm on Detroit PK +105. Detroit has a little spunk right now

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Everything sounded good there until the whole Oakland has no talent advantage thing. Oakland has the better quarterback by far, the better receiving corps, the better o line, and the better kicker based on Prater's last game haha. But still, bad bad spot for the Raiders.
    Pocketpoolside you are a diock everywhere on here. A "PRO" diock. What a complete douche.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Yeah there's no way this insanely young Oakland team can go into a road game as a short favorite against a team from the NFC North and not pull out the victory. Doesn't sound familiar at all.
    just being a douche that's old pocketpool for ya always a dried up dirty diock licker. be following all your douche post and pointing them out u a jew?

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    just being a douche that's old pocketpool for ya always a dried up dirty diock licker. be following all your douche post and pointing them out u a jew?
    Pocketpool? Wow. No coming back from that.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

if the lions can beat the packers on the road they can beat the raiders at home. peterson rushed for 200 yards and antonio brown went for nearly 300 yards the week prior. stafford is going off. i'll pass.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

over feels like the best option to me, think both teams capable of hitting 24 here pretty easily..

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    if the lions can beat the packers on the road they can beat the raiders at home. peterson rushed for 200 yards and antonio brown went for nearly 300 yards the week prior. stafford is going off. i'll pass.
    I mean with that logic then the Lions can beat anybody

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    Yes, only looking back as far as one week is all you need to do to cap a game intelligently.

Does Detroit have any CBs left?

They didn't light up GB by any means. Raiders are going to score points... can Detroit keep up? They have like no rushing offense..

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Yes, only looking back as far as one week is all you need to do to cap a game intelligently.

Does Detroit have any CBs left?

They didn't light up GB by any means. Raiders are going to score points... can Detroit keep up? They have like no rushing offense..
    Exactly

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Thanks for the feedback, its good to check gut-plays with other bettors before taking the plunge.

Looks like Oakland's center Rodney Hudson might be out for the game. If he's outta the game I'll be passing

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Can't imagine Detroit being as motivated for this one after winning their SB last Sunday (close as they will ever get). Team also not coming in off a bye and extra rested this wk like they were vs GB. Don't know wtf is wrong with Pack I know they miss Jordy but still plenty of weapons on that offense. The Pack receivers just were not getting any seperation last wk and on several occasions the coverage was a bit too much and calls were not made. I think Oak wins personally just the better team, better coaching, and don't care for Lions much in this "spot" coming off the biggest win of these losers lives. Get em Raiders!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

!! !! Disregarding the record... Detroit and Oakland aren't that different when it comes to talent and ability.. With that being said, this is prolly the most even game of the week. Both teams will stab The shit out of each all game.. I gotta ride with the homedog in a coin toss situation with some juicy juice too!

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    !! !! Disregarding the record... Detroit and Oakland aren't that different when it comes to talent and ability.. With that being said, this is prolly the most even game of the week. Both teams will stab The shit out of each all game.. I gotta ride with the homedog in a coin toss situation with some juicy juice too!

i think the line at -1 Oak is exactly where it should be at. I like Oakland, ppl are gonna be all over Detroit because they beat Green Bay. Oakland wins

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

That's the question, can Detroit play like they did last week on the D line?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    That's the question, can Detroit play like they did last week on the D line?
    packers oline was beat up while oak has the best pass protecting oline in football.

nanderson1134

That is very true! GB isnt healthy and oak is legit to score on anybody. Good let down spot for lions too as mentioned. I'm digging the play!

nanderson1134

Over seems too obvious

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    i think the line at -1 Oak is exactly where it should be at. I like Oakland, ppl are gonna be all over Detroit because they beat Green Bay. Oakland wins
    I actually show 70% on OAK.

RavensFan2k3

I actually show 70% on OAK.
    On the spread, but I see even more on Detroit money line

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    ........what are you talkin about more than half of the people WILL be on Oakland.. that's a fact. NO one has faith in Detroit at this point in the season.. but ima go ahead and say Detroit is the contrarian pick of the week.. the line in my opinion should be 4 or 5 If the oddmakers really thought Oakland had this in the bag. with the line jumpin from +1 to PK its basically a coin toss. this a very 'trendy' game. i gotta go with the home team in a coin flip situation.

WWCD

I might actually like the under more than a side on this one, but I did take OAK on a few plays.

WWCD

........what are you talkin about more than half of the people WILL be on Oakland.. that's a fact. NO one has faith in Detroit at this point in the season.. but ima go ahead and say Detroit is the contrarian pick of the week.. the line in my opinion should be 4 or 5 If the oddmakers really thought Oakland had this in the bag. with the line jumpin from +1 to PK its basically a coin toss. this a very 'trendy' game. i gotta go with the home team in a coin flip situation.
    I rather try not to bet on a coin flip.

JayDr3am
    Handi

I rather try not to bet on a coin flip.
    haha I know man I know I usually know better than that but look at this weeks lines and matchups on 5d! They are fuckin terrrrible.. Hardest week to read by far. I should be on the right side of this one
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 11-20-15 at 12:35 PM.

WWCD

For me, this week I am dealing with too many obvious ones. It's never that easy lol. Time for another OMGWTF Parlay.

JayDr3am
    Handi

all my picks are dogs again this week so its a lil cloudy for me again till actual gameplay lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

For me, this week I am dealing with too many obvious ones. It's never that easy lol. Time for another OMGWTF Parlay.
    & whatever it is I'm tailin, make it another good one!

WWCD

& whatever it is I'm tailin, make it another good one!
    I really don't like to post those parlays LOL. We all know they are stupid to play and very hard to hit.

That being said, the 1st leg of 10 already hit:
    Pending 10 Team Parlay
    Win 11/19/15 8:25pm NFL Football 309 Tennessee Titans/Jacksonville Jaguars Under 43 -110*
    Pending 11/22/15 1:00pm NFL Football 451 Washington Redskins/Carolina Panthers Under 45 -110*
    Pending 11/22/15 1:00pm NFL Football 453 Oakland Raiders -1 -115* vs Detroit Lions
    Pending 11/22/15 1:00pm NFL Football 455 Dallas Cowboys pk -110* vs Miami Dolphins
    Pending 11/22/15 1:00pm NFL Football 458 Atlanta Falcons -5½ -110* vs Indianapolis Colts
    Pending 11/22/15 1:00pm NFL Football 460 Baltimore Ravens -1½ -125* vs St. Louis Rams
    Pending 11/22/15 4:25pm NFL Football 463 Green Bay Packers pk +100* vs Minnesota Vikings
    Pending 11/22/15 1:00pm NFL Football 465 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +5½ -110* vs Philadelphia Eagles
    Pending 11/22/15 1:00pm NFL Football 467 Denver Broncos pk +105* vs Chicago Bears
    Pending 11/22/15 4:05pm NFL Football 474 San Diego Chargers +3½ -135* vs Kansas City Chiefs

$25 to hit $15.2k LOL!

JayDr3am
    Handi

hahaha this parlay maybe too big!! the one last week seemed fuckin perfect!

WWCD

Can't win if you don't play! That's what I always say. =)

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Derrick Carr is better than Matt Stafford?

lol Stafford just had 3 straight amazing statistic seasons before this year.... 1 bad year and suddenly a rookie 2 year qb is better than matt stafford. these are the knee jerk reactions that get gamblers into hot water

12 Last