Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Stafford is gonna light up oaklands secondary, watch.

Oakland is gonna move the ball too. Detroit's best chance is to hold them to FGs

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Stafford is gonna light up oaklands secondary, watch.

Oakland is gonna move the ball too. Detroit's best chance is to hold them to FGs

Or..

Since there is no running attack to keep Oak defense honest, Mack and Co. will just pin their ears back and beat the sh!t out of Stafford.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Yes, only looking back as far as one week is all you need to do to cap a game intelligently.

Does Detroit have any CBs left?

They didn't light up GB by any means. Raiders are going to score points... can Detroit keep up? They have like no rushing offense..
    And what cb's do the raiders have.... dj hayden? Their secondary is terrible and they are almost dead last in the league in pass defense. And when a team like the vikings can drop 30 on you that's not a good sign.

WWCD

Ok, so Detroit's elite offense that averages 18 points a game is going to light up the Raider defense with no running game. Got it.

imadegen

Ok, so Detroit's elite offense that averages 18 points a game is going to light up the Raider defense with no running game. Got it.
    to a team that gives up 300 yards a game yeah that's not out of the question.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    to a team that gives up 300 yards a game yeah that's not out of the question.
    Not out of the question at all, but I think the Raiders are putting up points consistently regardless of the defense they face.

Who would count on a Detroit offense? Not me. That's why Stafford, Tate, Ebron are not starters in most FF Leagues.. Carr, Cooper, Crabtree, Murray, all starters.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Not out of the question at all, but I think the Raiders are putting up points consistently regardless of the defense they face.

Who would count on a Detroit offense? Not me. That's why Stafford, Tate, Ebron are not starters in most FF Leagues.. Carr, Cooper, Crabtree, Murray, all starters.
    im in 1st place in a league i use stafford/cutler or scrap heap at qb every week, lol. actually think stafford will be fine for me going forward, i like him, ebron, and tate in daily this week. since changing oc's they been doing better at keeping him upright every week. you dont need a rushing attack to pick on raiders slot corner and te coverage. that said i like all the raiders as well, Carr my starter in another league and using him, cooper, crabtree in a lot of dailies..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

And what exactly do past games have to do with this game? That's why NFL is so hard to predict. A team that averages 18 a game can easily score 30 points consecutive weeks, and a team that scores 30 a week can easily go two weeks scoring 17.

Everything usually balances out at the end of the year imo. Especially when it comes to star player statistics. Like when Michael Floyd was sucking a dick for the first quarter of the year, I left him on my fantasy team because I knew by the end of the year, everything will balance out.

I would not be surprised one bit if Stafford throws 3 or 4 tds in this game. Their schedule is easier now. A new coordinator. A fresh start. Coming off a huge win against the pack. Everyone kind of settling in with a chance to still make it a respectable season.

Lions at one point were like 0-6 or something right? Did you really believe the lions were the worst team in the NFL? Worse than the Browns, Titans, Jags, Houston, etc?

Lions would most likely beat all of those teams in a 7 game series.

Things always balance out.... The roster that the lions have is not a 3 win team. No chance. Browns? Yes. 3 win type team.

WWCD

Good luck with your wagers.

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    over feels like the best option to me, think both teams capable of hitting 24 here pretty easily..
    I came in this thread hoping to see someone liking this over.
    So glad to see that it was you. I had a feeling this would be one of your plays.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Derrick Carr is better than Matt Stafford?

lol Stafford just had 3 straight amazing statistic seasons before this year.... 1 bad year and suddenly a rookie 2 year qb is better than matt stafford. these are the knee jerk reactions that get gamblers into hot water
    In my opinion, Derek Carr is better. I'd rather have him now, and his future is obviously muuuuuch brighter. We know what we get with Stafford. We've seen the sample size. He hasn't always been trash and he certainly has talent, but he can't seem to win a meaningful game against a good team.

With that said, I'm on Detroit tomorrow.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Line now -1 Detroit.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    In my opinion, Derek Carr is better. I'd rather have him now, and his future is obviously muuuuuch brighter. We know what we get with Stafford. We've seen the sample size. He hasn't always been trash and he certainly has talent, but he can't seem to win a meaningful game against a good team.

With that said, I'm on Detroit tomorrow.
    i think stafford being mismanaged to shit, he too dumb to be sitting back in shotgun slinging it all the time. he would be much better served in a offense that runs to set up play action. that said anyone that says they would take stafford over Carr is a jock sniffing lions fan cause that would not be the sentiment of every GM in the league who would take Carr in a heartbeat.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by AceChampion View Post
    I came in this thread hoping to see someone liking this over.
    So glad to see that it was you. I had a feeling this would be one of your plays.

why worry bout the side when the highest percentage play is both these teams scoring well into the 20s? hell it prob take 30+ to win imo. gl buddy.

MadeInDetroit
    MadeInDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

I'm betting big on the raiders (I don't think I've ever said that before in my life!)... Matchups bad for lions beat up secondary.

imadegen

penetrate it. such a coin flip but I'm a degen. took raider ML. lets get this.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

why worry bout the side when the highest percentage play is both these teams scoring well into the 20s? hell it prob take 30+ to win imo. gl buddy.
    Carr needs a big quick td to Cooper

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Carr needs a big quick td to Cooper
    SEND IN THE CARR!!!! Cmon Raider

barry cougar
    barry cougar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16200

Oakland getting bailed out there. Refs in black and grey

WWCD

How is the scoreboard keeping up with this crazy, high scoring game? Detroit is lighting that sh!t up!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

First 12