nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Cincinnati mnf rigged?

Game didn't look right...issues...I knew they weren't gonna s ore td at end..yeah I lost 2 parlays..it hasppens. JUST can't accept in undefeated team being that bad at home..rigged

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

So since the Bengals had one bad game their has to be a conspiracy?

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Rigged for many, many years.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Game didn't look right...issues...I knew they weren't gonna s ore td at end..yeah I lost 2 parlays..it hasppens. JUST can't accept in undefeated team being that bad at home..rigged
    Have you watched the Bengals and Andy Dalton in recent years. Team always plays like garbage in prime tim televised games and the playoffs. This game isn't a surprise. Actually texans have owned the bengals.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Bengals were consistently exceeding expectations every week this year, they had to regress at some point. All good teams will lose to bad teams at some point...that's like Football Handicapping 101.

Dalton has had a well documented history of struggling in prime time games. He certainly struggled tonight.

Houston was coming off a bye, and their D was certainly hungry and out to prove they are better than they've played the first half of the season.

I mean look at this entire week...only two favorites covered, many underdogs won outright. 10.5 points was a lot of chalk for the Bengals to cover, and it wasn't their week. Shits not rigged, shit happens.

Albabbie

O.o

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

There's always a "conspiracy" guy.. Don't do that man..

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

It's sad many people don't believe fixes happen on a consistent basis. The NFL is a real life WWE. The commentators who have been around the game for several decades just have to do their jobs and call what they see or they get fired.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    There's always a "conspiracy" guy.. Don't do that man..
    Theres is ALWAYS one in the crowd!

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    It's sad many people don't believe fixes happen on a consistent basis. The NFL is a real life WWE. The commentators who have been around the game for several decades just have to do their jobs and call what they see or they get fired.
    And don't forget 9/11 was made up.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    How do you post when you can't see the screen?

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I'm not saying last night was fixed or not. I just watched the first half. A question for the nay sayers that pro sports are NOT fixed. Have people been convicted of tampering and manipulating the games in the past???? YES is the answer. Every game can't be fixed. BUT-last nights MNF game was for most a make up your losses bet. Not many cappers could have picked that mess of a week and been positive. The people in CONTROL of the multi-million dollar industry of betting wasn't going to give you your money back on a gimme pick. It was officiated tight in the first half. Seen alot flags thrown early in downs to control the score. I went to bed knowing I made the right move and took my losses. It was a perfect time to twist a game. Keep thinking your not an idiot for betting on a fixed game. You people are just to perfect to think you are being had. You are just stupid MFers, that all the realist in this world can't stand. Your weak and stupid. Shut your PIE hole fock focks!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Just be on the right side of the fix and you'll be Easy game

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

it's all rigged.

ZINISTER

Just a couple other points to be made before I leave you stupid lil focks. In our countrys history, when have the Jews and the Italians been involved in anything together that wasn't corrupt? Take a look at the league and its owners and take a look at officiating crews and see how many of em are Jews and Italians. Just sayn....

ZINISTER

When you see shyt happen over and over and over some of us think "Hey wait a minute that is not possible."
    What some of you idiots think is "We are a bunch of idiots to think that the rich would fock us some more."lol the problem with this country is we have allowed the weak to rule. The weak have the numbers. That is a problem that will be the demise of this country. I'm living it up at 50. I can give a rats ars about the future. The young 'the generation of accepting all things' will get what's coming to them. You people are a joke. GL with your bets

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    When you see shyt happen over and over and over some of us think "Hey wait a minute that is not possible."
    What some of you idiots think is "We are a bunch of idiots to think that the rich would fock us some more."lol the problem with this country is we have allowed the weak to rule. The weak have the numbers. That is a problem that will be the demise of this country. I'm living it up at 50. I can give a rats ars about the future. The young 'the generation of accepting all things' will get what's coming to them. You people are a joke. GL with your bets
    so angry you had to post back to back

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

What i find fascinating is the guys who "know" games are fixed, yet bet against that theory. Talk about dumb.

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Greens penetrate up at the end didn't help but eifert dropping 3 passes takes the blame.

Also play calling drives me crazy! Healthy offense but won't spread them out.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Just a couple other points to be made before I leave you stupid lil focks. In our countrys history, when have the Jews and the Italians been involved in anything together that wasn't corrupt? Take a look at the league and its owners and take a look at officiating crews and see how many of em are Jews and Italians. Just sayn....
    You, my friend, are a complete asshole....but I'm guessing you knew that already. Rednecks like yourself deserve to lose every week, which I'm sure you do. Karma bites hard bozo!

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

If you go back the last 5 years, week 10 is the "Blow-Up" week where many undefeated and highly ranked teams lose. Don't know why but it's a fact. It's tough to maintain playing at a high level every week and eventually teams have a letdown and meet another team that exceeds their potential.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston played tremendous defense
    It proves defense wins

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Rigged? No, it was not rigged.

These guys are human, humans make mistake......on to the next one.

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    What i find fascinating is the guys who "know" games are fixed, yet bet against that theory. Talk about dumb.
    If you are going to bet, know the deck is stacked against you. Try to avoid set-up games like last night when I went to bed early because I had an idea it would turn out like that. I couldn't put my money on a Texan team that seemed down and out. So I smartly laid off. Not ALL games moron. go fock yourself "PRO" talk about a dumb fock "PRO" lmfao "PRO TARD"

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Rigged? No, it was not rigged.

These guys are human, humans make mistake......on to the next one.
    Have people been indicted on fixing games?Answer the question Rambis what is the fockn answer you fockn moron? It is FOCK YES you fockn tards. God damn people really? Now I am for sure set on just getting what I can out of this country and its people you are all fockn stupid mfers. Answer the question one of you nay sayers. You won't anwser cause the answer doesn't agree with your tard logic. Just learn to shut your dumb FOCK ars UP!!!!!!!! on to the next- what stupid dumb fock answer?

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Many NFL games are fixed, mainly on the spread.

ZINISTER

lol you guys aren't even fun to argue with, too fockn dumb to realize anything. thank god breathing is easy you mfers would die.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Any handicapping knowledge will save you unless you realize that most pro-games are fixed. That's why you should not go all in on any game.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Very rigged last night. Foolish to think these players played hard.

Pigeon Psychosis
    bird brain
    Pigeon Psychosis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 236

I'm not saying last night was fixed or not. I just watched the first half. A question for the nay sayers that pro sports are NOT fixed. Have people been convicted of tampering and manipulating the games in the past???? YES is the answer. Every game can't be fixed. BUT-last nights MNF game was for most a make up your losses bet. Not many cappers could have picked that mess of a week and been positive. The people in CONTROL of the multi-million dollar industry of betting wasn't going to give you your money back on a gimme pick. It was officiated tight in the first half. Seen alot flags thrown early in downs to control the score. I went to bed knowing I made the right move and took my losses. It was a perfect time to twist a game. Keep thinking your not an idiot for betting on a fixed game. You people are just to perfect to think you are being had. You are just stupid MFers, that all the realist in this world can't stand. Your weak and stupid. Shut your PIE hole fock focks!
    Ever hear the saying “Any Given Sunday”? EVERY team in the NFL has elite athletes that are capable of winning on any given Sunday (or Monday in this case). If the Bengals played the Texans 10 times, the Bengals would probably cover the spread 5-6 of the 10 times and lose outright 1-2 times. Last night happened to be the one time. It’s obvious you’re bitter that you made the wrong pick and you’re insulting the people in this thread because we shot down your sorry excuse that “the NFL is rigged”.

Pigeon Psychosis
    bird brain
    Pigeon Psychosis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 236

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So do you think in the locker room before the game the coach tells the team to not play hard and to throw the game because some overlord instructed him to do so? You don't think some player would have come forward by now stating this? It's one thing to say the refs rigged it but to say the players did is absurd.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Refs manage to contain the score by throwing flags here and there in favor of rigged number.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Psychosis View Post
    So do you think in the locker room before the game the coach tells the team to not play hard and to throw the game because some overlord instructed him to do so? You don't think some player would have come forward by now stating this? It's one thing to say the refs rigged it but to say the players did is absurd.
    All it takes is a couple of key players to drop balls. That TE of Cincinnati dropped so many balls. Fukking guy was paid.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Psychosis View Post
    hell no!!! it's far worse than that!

Bengals heard some dickweed on a gambling site had two five dollar parlays that hinged on the game, so they said, "BULLSHIT ON THAT, WE'RE GONNA SCREW THAT GUY!!!!! Hahahah!!!! Poor fukker will probably cry on the message board and we can laff our asses off reading that shit before Skull Session in the morning!!! Damn I love being an NFL Player!!!"
    Points Awarded:

Albabbie gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Albabbie

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yes the NFL (multi-billion dollar industry) would conduct a massive conspiracy involving thousands of people (any one of which could easily black mail the NFL and bring it all tumbling down) to separate moronic square bettors from their money.

Please, give me a break. If you can't handle that in just about every sport there will be upsets and the "superior" athlete or team will lose occasionally to the "inferior" opponent... Then you shouldn't be betting on sports and should do something easier, like coloring in a coloring book.

Last night was an easy pick. 11 points is a ton of chalk, and Dalton has a well documented history of choking in prime time, on top of Houston being fresh off their bye. Thanks for the easy money.

1234 Last