Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

flacco's a bum. he got his big contract because of that lucky 70 yard td pass to jacoby jones in that playoff game in denver.

baltimore won the super bowl that year due to their defense, not because of flacco. i mean he has a cannon of an arm but he's definitely not an elite qb imo...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Granted elite QBs can make a regular wide out into the top guy in the league, but if you don't have guys that can run routes properly, catch the ball, and give it everything that they have, it could be a short career for their QB.
    oh of course, good receivers definitely help the qbs. just look at tom brady couple weeks ago when he had no one to throw to. he definitely didn't look elite.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    flacco's a bum. he got his big contract because of that lucky 70 yard td pass to jacoby jones in that playoff game in denver.

baltimore won the super bowl that year due to their defense, not because of flacco. i mean he has a cannon of an arm but he's definitely not an elite qb imo...
    Anquan Boldin played his ass off in the playoffs the year that they won all. He made some great catches on some bad throws.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

yeah i agree, anquan boldin is a tough mother fukker with good hands. without him, the ravens don't even make the playoffs that year. but if they would've lost that game in denver and didn't get to the super bowl, flacco doesn't get that contract.

one clear exception is randy moss and daunte culpepper. moss made culpepper, not the other way around. i know jerry rice has the records but randy moss is probably the greatest receiver of all time.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

flacco had a pretty epic run in the playoffs that year

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Lmao, all the comments in this thread. Brown is the better reciever/player over Beckham at the moment. Anyone that thinks he's not a top 3 WR, there's something seriously wrong. Guy doesn't get hurt, and that's not all by luck. He runs routes extremely well and has an exclusiveness to him and knows when to get down before the big hits come. At 5' 10", he's a great WR. Yes Beckham can make all the flashy 1 handed catches and the 70 yard bombs from blown coverage, but Brown is by far the better receiver. Eli is no slouch either so those that say Beckham would do so much better with an elite QB is smoking crack.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    flacco had a pretty epic run in the playoffs that year
    yes he did. i think the ravens were never favored in the playoffs that year and obviously covered every single game.

First 12