johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

agree

lotta fishy lines this week

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

Will play first half -3 due to Carolinas weak 2nd half performances in the last 2 games.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Things you could be missing.

Forget the Brees game, Tennessee has a tough pass defense, throw out that Saints game, Brees when on can rip apart any defense.

Titans at home, can't dismiss home field adbvantage.

Line is now 4.5, even if you get a 4, that's a tough number. Back door TD can crush your ticket, game winning FG can crush your ticket....

Let down factor, Panthers played a brilliant game last week v. Packers, perfect spot for let down.

You guys been paying attention?
    Haven't we learned last weeks results have no bearing on this weeks outcomes.
    On any given Sunday, and all that other happy horseshit.

Just saying what can go wrong, not saying Panters wil not win and cover.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Titans +190

NostraDanUS
    NostraDanUS's Avatar Become A Pro!

caroline over 44

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

All feedback is appreciated!

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Mariotta has had a few very solid games. Also some clunkers. Possible let down spot for Carolina after last week's tough game BUT just don't know which version of Mariotta will show up today. Staying away.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

agreed on leaving this one alone
    just because Newton is overplaying and the team might not be as
    elite as their record indicates.
    Panthers will be a fade or avoid until they lose one.

MrMusicCity
    MrMusicCity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Titans will protect Mariota, they have a real shot. Mike Mularkey has this team excited and playing hard. Statistically, Mariota is having a better season in just about every passing category compared to Cam. The Titans will be playing without their top corner though. But I think the Titans pass rush pressures Cam and they shut down the run like they did last week all depends if Cam can make plays through the air. I have the Titans covering in a tight Low scoring game. They have a real chance to win at home, even though they haven't won a home game in over a year lol

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by MrMusicCity View Post
    Titans will protect Mariota, they have a real shot. Mike Mularkey has this team excited and playing hard. Statistically, Mariota is having a better season in just about every passing category compared to Cam. The Titans will be playing without their top corner though. But I think the Titans pass rush pressures Cam and they shut down the run like they did last week all depends if Cam can make plays through the air. I have the Titans covering in a tight Low scoring game. They have a real chance to win at home, even though they haven't won a home game in over a year lol

top post music city. you clearly know your team. out of curiousity who is the corner that is out?

HornHighYoooooo
    HornHighYoooooo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I follow Carolina very closely. Titans O-line will have a very tough time protecting Mariota. I know hes a scrambler, but the panthers spent the off-season learning a contain D rush (to FINALLY be able to beat Russel Wilson and Seattle who was burning us every year).

In addition, 50% of the panthers sacks on rogers were in fact coverage sacks, with Josh Normal literally locking down the WR1.

Panther's O wont go insane here, but Cam and the run game get the job done.

I predict panthers win 23 - 13

MrMusicCity

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    top post music city. you clearly know your team. out of curiousity who is the corner that is out?
    Both Jason McCourty and the number 2 Corner Perrish Cox are out unfortunately.

MrMusicCity

Quote Originally Posted by HornHighYoooooo View Post
    I follow Carolina very closely. Titans O-line will have a very tough time protecting Mariota. I know hes a scrambler, but the panthers spent the off-season learning a contain D rush (to FINALLY be able to beat Russel Wilson and Seattle who was burning us every year).

In addition, 50% of the panthers sacks on rogers were in fact coverage sacks, with Josh Normal literally locking down the WR1.

Panther's O wont go insane here, but Cam and the run game get the job done.

I predict panthers win 23 - 13
    actually, even though Mariota has the speed. He is very Much a pocket passer. Only has about 80 rush yards on the season. Without Kendall wright it will be hard to move the ball. I expect Delanie Walker to have a big day and Antonio Andrews will get 15-20 carries. I'm predicting 20-17 Titans

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Things you could be missing.

Forget the Brees game, Tennessee has a tough pass defense, throw out that Saints game, Brees when on can rip apart any defense.

Titans at home, can't dismiss home field adbvantage.

Line is now 4.5, even if you get a 4, that's a tough number. Back door TD can crush your ticket, game winning FG can crush your ticket....

Let down factor, Panthers played a brilliant game last week v. Packers, perfect spot for let down.

You guys been paying attention?
    Haven't we learned last weeks results have no bearing on this weeks outcomes.
    On any given Sunday, and all that other happy horseshit.

Just saying what can go wrong, not saying Panters wil not win and cover.

Hey nasher. What games if any are you playing today bud?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Only game I payed was Skins because they have a better o-line and Saints defense should make Cousins look like Unitas

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

i took panthers, hopefully they pull it off