Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Gregg Hardy

I hope someone breaks his legs tonight. The kid is a piece of shit and goddell should be ashamed that he let him into this league. I hope he get's hauled out on a cart tonight never to return again. And phuck you jerry jones you worthless piece of human shit.
    Points Awarded:

SBRMAN23 gave Willysmagic 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

phillyproof gave Willysmagic 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Hardy is a team leader and a great role model who the fuk r u stop hating on the guy and Jerry jones is the best owner since Steinbrenner died

Willysmagic

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Hardy is a team leader and a great role model who the fuk r u stop hating on the guy and Jerry jones is the best owner since Steinbrenner died
    Mentally challenged I see. Best owner ? lmao You open your mouth and shit comes out. And your an idiot to boot

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

How would you like it if your boss got involved with your home life.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Hardy certainly is a scumbag

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol...got a point

Willysmagic

It's a lot different when you are in the spot light and don't think for a second that people have not been fired for their out of office antics.
    Hardy personal foul and then his mouth runs on the side line. Kid will be in prison soon enough

Willysmagic

He's a piece of shit and he can not be controlled by his own coaches. If you call someone like this a team leader the you know very little about leaders. Can't wait to read about him going to prison. Scum like this belongs in the big house.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    It's a lot different when you are in the spot light and don't think for a second that people have not been fired for their out of office antics.
    Hardy personal foul and then his mouth runs on the side line. Kid will be in prison soon enough
    Then you should make a thread about Manziel also at least Hardy was suspended, nothing done about Manziel.

Willysmagic

Manziel, believe it or not I did. So I agree

jtoler

So are you saying he should be banned from the league forever?

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

He's a piece of shit and he can not be controlled by his own coaches. If you call someone like this a team leader the you know very little about leaders. Can't wait to read about him going to prison. Scum like this belongs in the big house.
    Scum like u belong in the big house more than hardy. When have u have given something back to the community? This guy donates thousands and thousand to the less fortunate. How about u go away and shut ur trap

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Scum like u belong in the big house more than hardy. When have u have given something back to the community? This guy donates thousands and thousand to the less fortunate. How about u go away and shut ur trap

So that makes it ok to abuse women? Hmm alright then

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

The NFLPA is to blame as well. They defend and take to court every decision against any player. Goodell tried to sit him for 10 and the courts reduced it. Not on Goodell.

Willysmagic

You don't know me nor what I do for others. And you never will. Typical blind fan who would suck the dick of a man if it would help his team win. Typical fan who comes on the internet and stands up for a man who beat a women. Your a loser and your point is laughable. So stick to sucking off your cowboy players. Your a phucken joke kid and obviously not a man in any way.

Willysmagic

So are you saying he should be banned from the league forever?
    No but he should not have gotten to play this week and the NFL needs to dig into this before he is cleared. Did you see what Hardy did to that lady ? Did you see all the bruises ? Let's not get carried away my belief is any man who hits a women for any reason he is not a man. What I saw in pictures this week was beyond a beating or one slap and you can not deny this. In time this punk will be in prison taking it in the back side on a daily basis.

jtoler

No but he should not have gotten to play this week and the NFL needs to dig into this before he is cleared. Did you see what Hardy did to that lady ? Did you see all the bruises ? Let's not get carried away my belief is any man who hits a women for any reason he is not a man. What I saw in pictures this week was beyond a beating or one slap and you can not deny this. In time this punk will be in prison taking it in the back side on a daily basis.
    Well I of course dont condone hitting women, but I condone hitting men either. Anyway although its wrong to hit, sometimes these women are not so innocent. He was suspended 4 games, I think he makes a little over 11 mil, so those 4 games are costing him over 2 mil not to mention the settlement money, I think thats more than plenty especially over a basic broad who probably did alot of manipulating in their relationship.
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-08-15 at 09:26 PM.

Willysmagic

Well I of course dont condone hitting women, but I condone hitting men either. Anyway although its wrong to hit, sometimes these women are not so innocent. He was suspended 4 games, I think he makes a little over 11 mil, so those 4 games are costing him over 2 mil not to mention the settlement money, I think thats more than plenty especially over a basic broad who probably did alot of manipulating in their relationship.
    NEVER A REASON, like how you point blame at a women. Like I said NEVER A REASON. A real man walks away.

jtoler

NEVER A REASON, like how you point blame at a women. Like I said NEVER A REASON. A real man walks away.
    Not blaming them and I totally agree you walk away, relationships are dynamic and I can see how some can get caught up into doing things out of emotion, no condoning it he should be punished.
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-08-15 at 10:09 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

So I guess those "No more" public service announcements that those NFL owners paid for is nothing more than bullshit.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

NFL did its part suspending him 10 games. It was reduced to 4 games on appeal. NFLPA doesn't condone what he did but it's a union and they have a legal responsibility to represent their client. I can't stand the guy either BUT she had an opportunity to put him away and she decided to take the settlement. At that point it's done. This reflects bad on Jones and the Cowboys now having someone like that represent their team.

Willysmagic

KARMA, this team has been on a down hill slide since picking this loser up. Love it !!!!

freestyle raw
    freestyle raw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Loving all these captain save a ho friend zoned dorks in this thread whining about Gregs business.

everyone gave him a second chance.

no ones perfect.

get over it