seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Maybe if the Prickster started mixing things up a bit and started varying his routine he'd fare better?

1) Draw his picks outta his fleshlight instead of his moonshine jug?

2) Read a sports article and figure out the difference 'tween Johnny Manziel & Johnny Depp?

3) Bone a different sis or cousin.

Things like that......
    Oh MY. Good ones.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Oh MY. Good ones.
    Seems my lil list put the Prickster on major TILT.

Came into poker last night flappin his hillbilly dentures about how big & bad he was... then I promptly relieved him of all his chips on the 5/10 table... yet again. I asked him to please RELOAD, but he ran away with his tail tween his legs faster then Mackenzie Phillips use to run away from her father John.

Figured if I could keep him playing, I could probably score that Segway in the SBR store this Christmas (The Giant said "maybe two"... The Giant's SHARP.)

Anyway, he didn't have any balls @ the poker table, but least he answered my prior post via PM:

1) Draw his picks outta his fleshlight instead of his moonshine jug?
    answer: i tried hoss but the days old splooge in there made the teams name on the paper impossible to read from the soakin

2) Read a sports article and figure out the difference 'tween Johnny Manziel & Johnny Depp?
    answer: one plays make believe at his job pretending hes real and the other makes hollywood movies

3) Bone a different sis or cousin.
    answer: irene is all i gots hoss only 1 sis gotta work with what ya got and dance with who brung ya

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Giant

First 12