Wallnuts
    Wallnuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1135

Skins +14 have a shot? lol

Im a skins fan and like to throw down teeny tiny bets on my boys for fun every now and then. I wish I had the gumption to fade them sometimes but i bleed burgundy and gold and it doesnt feel right. So whtaya think Pats are in the middle of the league with WR yards allowed per catch and Djax is coming back this week. Also Skins coming off a bye. Can the skins keep it in the number or should i tell my fan to go back to bed

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Seems these two hardly ever play one another. Skins at home? If so will be a fun one to watch.

Wallnuts

no, foxboruogh (sp?).

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

if you play the skins best to teaser up to 21

Wallnuts

probably just stay way then. might make a totals bet. or like a 10 dollar ML for sheets and giggles

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Wallnuts View Post
    probably just stay way then. might make a totals bet. or like a 10 dollar ML for sheets and giggles
    Just send the ten dollars to me, if you are taking the ML. Thanks. I can now get 3 gallons of fuel for ten bucks. Thanks again.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Seems these two hardly ever play one another. Skins at home? If so will be a fun one to watch.
    The Pat's are home, and beat them by 15 in 2011, and in 2007 it was only 52-7 Pat's. No relevance here.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

eh pats are going to crush them similar to miami

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Why take the points? Take the ML. Kirk Cousins is Michigan St and would love to destroy pretty boy Tome Brady Michigan skunk.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Jackson is Cal and he would love to destroy Blount from Oregon. ML

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I think no matter who NE is playing, the play is NE or stayaway. Teasing is one thing on Washington, but I'd want 21 at -110...not on a teaser.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

anyone has a shot

take it

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

with D-Jax coming back, I think our offense will put points on the board...not like the Pats defense is invincible....also RB Chris Thompson will be back in addition to Morris and Jones...and D-Hall will probably play as well...we needed the bye week in the worst way to get healthy and get some bodies back....Our D is a major concern and I know we won't stop Brady and Co. but hopefully slow them down just enough...I took skins (+14)...I see a 42 - 31 NE victory with the back door cover very much in play....HAIL!...

iloseagain

4 team 13 point tease pats to -1 and then find 3 other plays

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    with D-Jax coming back, I think our offense will put points on the board...not like the Pats defense is invincible....also RB Chris Thompson will be back in addition to Morris and Jones...and D-Hall will probably play as well...we needed the bye week in the worst way to get healthy and get some bodies back....Our D is a major concern and I know we won't stop Brady and Co. but hopefully slow them down just enough...I took skins (+14)...I see a 42 - 31 NE victory with the back door cover very much in play....HAIL!...
    if the skins put up 31 then i will eat my hat

Da Manster!

or skins (+27) is pretty solid as well...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why take the points? Take the ML. Kirk Cousins is Michigan St and would love to destroy pretty boy Tome Brady Michigan skunk.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Deadskins could bring back the hogs and John riggins and the pats still dominate.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Deadskins could bring back the hogs and John riggins and the pats still dominate.
    Eat your words, Booya!.......Here come's the diesel!!...you can't stop riggo baby!...you can't even contain him!...aww, the memories!...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Eat your words, Booya!.......Here come's the diesel!!...you can't stop riggo baby!...you can't even contain him!...aww, the memories!...

lol manster...I'm still bitter the bucs blew a 24 pt lead and lost to them dammit!!!!

Da Manster!

^^^...and that was an impressive comeback win against a damn good Tampa team that I think will only get better as the season goes on...they kicked the Falcons ass and did the same exact thing to them but this time held on to win!...

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

You have the score 42-31 and your play is anything but the over? Also, you think there will be 73 points scored in this game and the Redskins will cover??

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    You have the score 42-31 and your play is anything but the over? Also, you think there will be 73 points scored in this game and the Redskins will cover??
    I don't play totals in football...IMO, sucker bets...I've seen more people lose $$$ on totals in pigskin action than anything else...as far as the score goes, I do expect a high scoring game because I don't think either defense will stop the other team from scoring...but the question is how many drives are finished off with TD's as opposed to FG's?...that will be key...that is why I think the back door will loom large come crunch time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Gb is the play of the year.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Gb is the play of the year.
    Yeah I just can't see Aaron Rodgers not covering as a short road favorite against an undefeated team with a really good defense. Doesn't sound even mildly familiar.

lakerboy

Yeah I just can't see Aaron Rodgers not covering as a short road favorite against an undefeated team with a really good defense. Doesn't sound even mildly familiar.
    Take the panthers and find out. Short week and an OT game.

POOLSIDE

Take the panthers and find out. Short week and an OT game.
    I'm leaning Green Bay, but the play of the year?

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

GB hasn't looked offensively "right" for weeks. I'm leaning their way as well, but play of the year? ARI (-2.5) at DET was the play of the year.

lakerboy

If gb loses this game they will be in tough for the homefield. That is their target. Do they really put up 2 clunkers?

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Lol at not being able to stop the Skins offense. 45-17 and Scrub Cousins throws 3 picks.

POOLSIDE

If gb loses this game they will be in tough for the homefield. That is their target. Do they really put up 2 clunkers?
    Like the guy above you said, they don't look great on offense. Haven't for awhile. They've beaten the Bears, Chiefs, Niners, Rams, Chargers, Seahawks. Two arguably impressive wins, Seattle and St Louis. Seattle was winning that game late and the Rams game was bizarre. Rams should have won that game or at least covered about twenty different ways.

Be honest with yourself. Are you basing this decision on anything except that "Green Bay needs this game"?

There's a lot of money coming in on the Packers and the line isn't budging. Vegas obviously feels comfortable with the 2.5 and the host. The more I think about it, if it hits three then Carolina might be the play.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay beat some scrub teams , finally faced a good defense and got shut down , more of the same coming

lakerboy

Like the guy above you said, they don't look great on offense. Haven't for awhile. They've beaten the Bears, Chiefs, Niners, Rams, Chargers, Seahawks. Two arguably impressive wins, Seattle and St Louis. Seattle was winning that game late and the Rams game was bizarre. Rams should have won that game or at least covered about twenty different ways.

Be honest with yourself. Are you basing this decision on anything except that "Green Bay needs this game"?

There's a lot of money coming in on the Packers and the line isn't budging. Vegas obviously feels comfortable with the 2.5 and the host. The more I think about it, if it hits three then Carolina might be the play.
    Why is gb even favored? Carolina is unbeaten yet they aren't favored? Carolina should h lost to indy. Has Carolina beaten a good team yet?

jjjune
    jjjune's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

Redskins dont have a chance with Cousins. They could cover though because I dont think the pats will give a shit about this match. Pats have Giants, Bills and Broncos coming up in the next weeks.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Non-conference game...scrappy (or crappy?) opponent who has the ability to backdoor cover you with a good enough passing offense. Yeah, I can see taking the points, but it's so hard betting against NE.

12 Last