ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The annoying one....

Tonight we get to enjoy watching beautiful Cam with his little cute kid smile and the broadcasters up on his diock so hard you will mistake em for one of Cams' balls. The Jew media has pumped up a good Carolina team into this new and real contenders for the title. WRONG! They are lead by a pea brain athletically gifted QB. Randell C. comes to mind. Super athlete with a brain of a primate. So I will make my I'm all or nothing bet tonight. If I lose, I will never post on here again. I'm going to miss all the great information about how much this lying phuck is going to bet on the game BLAH BLAH BLAH. lol I will continue to use this site for what I need it for-in game scores. I do care and love each and everyone of you so very much. When I think of SBR I think of a homey cozy kind of place with caring great people with lots of integrity. Bet every dime you sorry MFers have on the Colts. If they don't cover my Jew rants and Nig rants will cease. If I was to lose you sheep that have been lead around by the nose all your lives will never see the light. You have bought into the whole PC crap. Everthing that goes against Jew rule has been taken care of in our laws some unbelievable way. hmmm anyhow for your sakes you better hope i WIN I may not get to save ya from the Jews convincing you it is alright to allow your daughters to phuck nigs and for God sakes don't say anything in objection to their rules. You Pucies. Society sickens me! It is a disease. Hope they(the jews) find a cure. I'm sure they will sell me a pill for it. Seeing how they own all of the companies involving medicine. Oddly enough. Wish I wasn't too old to watch this unfold for all you weak minded pucies.

ZINISTER

You will miss my ass on my avatar also.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I like Cam with that arm he makes nice throws, wish he'd throw it more often.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

dibs on his avatar.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Zinister.....you my friend, are one sick penetrate. But I'm guessing people tell you that all the time!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I hope all the "nigs" in the world gang rape your wife and daughter, have a good night

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I actually thk Car is pretty good. They have a very good defense, a good running game, and a solid qb. They need Benjamin back to be legit contender. Anyways, gl with your bet. Indy can certainly put it together for one game. That, coupled with the football Gods having Indy and you can get a win

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Zinister now with all your free time not spent on sbr u could go back to grade school and get your elementary diploma. Also if you work really hard cleaning toilets u could afford to marry your sister unless you already did then u could buy your inbred kids that cosmetic surgery they need to remove those vestigial strutcures. Just offering suggestions. Good luck with your wager
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I hope all the "nigs" in the world gang rape your wife and daughter, have a good night
    Wow, included the man's daughter. Don't stoop to his level

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Wow, included the man's daughter. Don't stoop to his level
    Im sorry, you're right man. I just can't stand the fukkin racists on this site, like we know you're a confederate flag flyin, Trump supporting conservative but none of that shit matters to sports wagering.

Anyway, who you like tonight buddy?

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Im sorry, you're right man. I just can't stand the fukkin racists on this site, like we know you're a confederate flag flyin, Trump supporting conservative but none of that shit matters to sports wagering.

You're way better than that, let that man be who he is and be thankful that you'll never be that sorry.

Idk honestly, originally I liked Carolina but I don't like that the majority of this site likes them. Lol. I took Denver last night just bc of a few people I read on here had too much to say about why GB would win lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RavensFan2k3

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Well, I for one certainly hope Carolina blows the doors off of Indy tonight. I'm not black or Jewish, however I am proud and fortunate to call several black people and several Jewish people friends of mine. Can't stand these idiotic, self righteous, racial generalizations. Pathetic, uneducated, and entirely irrelevant. Good riddance.

And I don't hope your daughter gets gang raped by anyone. I do, however, hope that you get in a car accident and swallow your tongue, and as you're laying there choking to death, a black Jew pulls your tongue out of your throat and saves your meaningless life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

ZINISTER

So you guys are as big a piece a shyt as me.You just need the majority to be on your side you SHEEP BOYS. Not hear to argue just stating MY way. I am a janitor by trade. I work for an old Italian buddy that we used to be in the Teamsters together. I make more then most of ya fronting phucks. You guys are a phuckin joke, a perfect example of the type of weak phucks I always talk about. Enjoy you life of following. Pucies I will text ya at the end of the game boys. Indy is a white organization. they don't tolerate blacks acting like Nigs. Go Colts!! I got a dime down.

ZINISTER

Jewish heart doctor. Jewish dentist. I am the Nig at work.all true lol

RavensFan2k3

Philanthropist
    Philanthropist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Just because a person supports Trump does not make them racist.
    Just because a person flies a confederate flag does not make them a racist.
    Just because someone is a conservative they are not racist.

However someone who stereotypes all persons of a particular color is a racist, nice to see the true colors on both sides.

-p-
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave Philanthropist 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Philanthropist View Post
    Just because a person supports Trump does not make them racist.
    Just because a person flies a confederate flag does not make them a racist.
    Just because someone is a conservative they are not racist.

However someone who stereotypes all persons of a particular color is a racist, nice to see the true colors on both sides.

-p-
    Lean towards disagreeing with the confederate flag. The others are all true. That flag is particularly insensitive. You basically won't find it in homes of any minority.

ZINISTER

Don't argue about who called who what you bunch of women. funny how tough and street hard the brothers act and they get their feelings hurt by a few choice words. Like your rapper buddies are always fighting for FREEDOM of SPEECH. Don't get sensitive my strong african brothers. All the real white boys know you are all a bunch of MAMAS BOOOYS. Phuck off and except the abuse we put up with you and your retarded crew all day everyday.Was nice watching nigboy throw off his back foot all night. His annoying Nig smile with his annoying nig attitude athlete not a QB. Keep trying to be QBs nigs you can see who the cream of the crop is in that dept. White Boys

ZINISTER

Hey Poolside hope that nig pulls his diok out of your throat so you don't choke to death and you can continue to be a super big pucie. Luv ya buddy. Just another win for the good guy. Babow!!

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Hey Poolside hope that nig pulls his diok out of your throat so you don't choke to death and you can continue to be a super big pucie. Luv ya buddy. Just another win for the good guy. Babow!!
    I'm not a fan of his, you're way off. I just want you gone, janitor.

ZINISTER

Don't be salty because my avatars ars is nicer then yours. What has taken place here is instead of trying to talk football logic this week, I made a few statements that would get a few people to comment on it. I have tried to talk football in here and NOBODY hardly ever talks football on this pathetic site. It is a forum to act like men and argue anything other then football. I won and I am still going to leave. I will never become a pro now. My life will never be complete. I am my own man! Not some pucie that is told how to act and talk. I am college educated, caring and seen by many around me as a genuinely good person. I am a realist. I see a particular color of people acting like Nigs for 50 years I call em Nigs. Not all em but a good majority of em are completely worthless. Also, if you don't see the control the Jews are putting you all under you are one stupid phuck. The first thing people that hate a racist says is you uneducated blah blah blah. Some not all racist are educated. Just like some-not all jews and Nigs are decent people. But, don't allow a few good ones spoil the thouhgt that as a whole they are good. I have been a white QB on an all black team. I grew up in the hood. I worked in the prison system early in life. I'm sure I have alot more exposure to Nigs then almost all of ya white suburban pucies that haven't been exposed to em at this level. But, have your uneducated opinion on a subject you have no idea about due to your lack of exposure. CYA jew&Nig lovers

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Bye clown
    Attached Images  

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Didn't the Colts cover ???? I don't know how I missed this thread yesterday.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Don't be salty because my avatars ars is nicer then yours. What has taken place here is instead of trying to talk football logic this week, I made a few statements that would get a few people to comment on it. I have tried to talk football in here and NOBODY hardly ever talks football on this pathetic site. It is a forum to act like men and argue anything other then football. I won and I am still going to leave. I will never become a pro now. My life will never be complete. I am my own man! Not some pucie that is told how to act and talk. I am college educated, caring and seen by many around me as a genuinely good person. I am a realist. I see a particular color of people acting like Nigs for 50 years I call em Nigs. Not all em but a good majority of em are completely worthless. Also, if you don't see the control the Jews are putting you all under you are one stupid phuck. The first thing people that hate a racist says is you uneducated blah blah blah. Some not all racist are educated. Just like some-not all jews and Nigs are decent people. But, don't allow a few good ones spoil the thouhgt that as a whole they are good. I have been a white QB on an all black team. I grew up in the hood. I worked in the prison system early in life. I'm sure I have alot more exposure to Nigs then almost all of ya white suburban pucies that haven't been exposed to em at this level. But, have your uneducated opinion on a subject you have no idea about due to your lack of exposure. CYA jew&Nig lovers
    You can't sit with us

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    You can't sit with us
    LOL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RclaV_3_eOA

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Wish he could learn from the above speech.

ZINISTER