TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Detroit for the win in London..

Feeling the same turnaround tomorrow following the firing of some coaches just like we saw what happened to Miami. This Detroit team isn't as bad as they have been playing. Caldwell still needs to go but this offense has a lot more talent than KC's at this point and on a neutral field getting points, I'll take Detroit here. KC's suspect O line and with dink and dunker Smith, I think Det will be up to the task here and possibly win outright.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Feeling the same turnaround tomorrow following the firing of some coaches just like we saw what happened to Miami. This Detroit team isn't as bad as they have been playing. Caldwell still needs to go but this offense has a lot more talent than KC's at this point and on a neutral field getting points, I'll take Detroit here. KC's suspect O line and with dink and dunker Smith, I think Det will be up to the task here and possibly win outright.
    KC fixed that Oline problem last week vs the Steelers .. Allen is back and Fisher looked like a monster at tackle finally ... West is going to run all over the Lions .... should be a close game though